Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ My Love ❯ chapter three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter three

By Kagome and Hatsuharu

Thank you to animegirl411 for u comment it really made my day.

Disclaimer: Don't own anybody from fruits basket

"Stupid Say''

Kagome: Hey Elyse

Elyse: Hey Kagome, I'm tired

Kagome: "Why? Oh yea, I remember you had to stay up to do you math homework, right?

Elyse: "Yeah, so what do you think of this character named after me?

Kagome: Smile "she acts just like you''

Elyse: "Really'' Confused

Kagome: 0_o "ORO, don't confused me more then I am all ready.''

Elyse: Evil laugh, heh heh "Anyways on with the story''

Kagome: "yea'' a shout came from outside of the classroom

Mr. Terry: "Shut up, you are suppose to be doing math, not writing a story!''

Kagome: "Sorry'' goes into math mode and also starting write the story

Kagome and Elyse: Bye!

*Story time *

Chapter three

Hatsuharu and Elyse leave and went back to the main Shoma house.

Three month later

Elyse Shoma was in the main house, making present for the family for it was to New years banquet was soon.

Then she walked into Akito's room, Hatori was they're doing his regularly `check up' on Akito. When Elyse asked Akito "May Tohru come to the banquet.''

"Hmmm…'' said Akito

"I promise that if Tohru does something that you don't like you can punish me.'' Said Elyse

"Hmm.'…' said Akito again

"Please.'' Said a begging Elyse with her hand closed together

" Alright'' said Akito "But if she does anything wrong, you are to be punished.''

"Thank you, Akito''

Elyse got up and walked back into her room to continue to wrap presents some more. Hatsuharu came in and asked Elyse a question "What are you up too.''

"Wrapping the presents.'' Said Elyse "Also tell Shigure that Tohru can come to the banquet but tell Shigure … NOT TO TELL TOHRU!!''

"Alright'' said Hatsuharu, and left

"May I come'' said Elyse

Hatsuharu smiled. Then Momiji came in and asked `Where are you going''

"To uncle Shigure.'' Said Hatsuharu

"Can I come too?'' said Momiji

"Sure.'' Said Hatsuharu

Then they left.

They arrive at uncle Shigure has then Shigure an to Elyse in a groom outfit and was saying "ELYYYYSEE!''

WHAM!!! There went the table. "You pervert.'' Said Kyo Then went back on the roof.

"Hello Shigure.'' Said Hatsuharu you could hear Kyo picking on Momiji in the background.

"Shigure.'' Said Elyse

"Yes.'' Said Shigure

`Tohru can come to the banquet , but don't tell Tohru you can tell Yuki and Kyo but not Tohru.''

Yuki and Kyo came in with? Marks over there heads.

END PF CHAPTER

KAGOME: WAAAA!!!

ELYSE: WAAA!!!!

Kagome: Sorry for the short chapter and if you have any question email me at kagome_13@Sbcglobal.net

Bye