Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Pure Disco ❯ Knock On Wood ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pure Disco

Fowlet.Press [est.2001]

(((Disclaimer))) We own absolutely nothing.

(((Warnings))) male pregnancy (kinda), Akito bashing, shonen-ai, unnecessary puns, etc…

Fowlet: Yeah, okay I suck at updating "is sheepish"

Simetra: What has it been?! 3 weeks?! 4?!

Jane: The whole summer… "Glare"

Fowlet: "Evil Hobbit Faceâ"¢"

Simetra: eeep!

Spiffy: Oh my god-

Jane: Do dictionaries have gods?

Fowlet: Shh

Spiffy: SHI-AME IS MISSING!

Fowlet: Hey, he's my plot snake, that's not cool. But it would certainly explain a lot.

Spiffy: I miss my koi!

Tranny: Oh, feche acima, you dwaas persona

Spiffy: For your information, I'm not a person, I'm a dictionary and you're a bastard!

Jane: Both of you shut up. I'm going to `Kura's for yami's night in, see ya'll.

Kay: Fowlet would like to dedicate this chapter to Alessa Embers

Fowlet: Who inspired me to make this chapter kinda angsty and to update in general (as well as other people, but anyhoo…) I HEART YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pure Disco

Chapter Two:Knock On Wood

((((((((()))))))))

I don't want to lose you, this good thing
that I got 'cause if I do
I will surely,
surely lose a lot.
'Cause your love is better
than any love I know.
It's like thunder and lightning,
the way you love me is frightening.
You better knock, knock on wood, baby. - Knock on Wood - Amii Stewart

((((((((()))))))))

Shigure is up early on this fine Sunday morning, because it's like they say, the early… dog… gets the worm? Anyway, he was walking downstairs when the aroma of something scrumptious met his nose! Yawning, he followed the scent into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Tohru!" he shrilled, grinning like some sort of perverted 27 year old male who lived alone with three teenagers. "Sweatdrops"

Tohru `eeped!' "Oh, Shigure-san, I didn't hear you get up!"

"Yep, that's me, silent as a ninja and stealthy as a… a…"

"Ninja?" Kyo finished dryly from the door.

"Yes, quite!"

Kyo rolled his eyes and Tohru laughed unfazedly.

"Hey Tohru, what time is it?" Kyo asked, a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Ten to nine-ish, why?"

"Gah!" Kyo yelled as he bounded up the stairs. Several loud thumps and one horrible crash were heard. Tohru's hand flew to her mouth.

"Oh dear, is everything all right?!?!?!?!" she called.

Kyo came down the stairs, carrying Yuki in his arms, taking them two at a time. Tohru's eyes were literally the size of small beach balls. As opposed to normal size which was that of a tennis ball.

"Omigosh, what are you doing with Sohma-saaaaaaan?!?!"

"I promised I'd wake him up at 8:00 this morning!" Kyo answered as he lugged Yuki's dead weight body onto the table. He disappeared into the kitchen for a moment giving Tohru a chance to have a complete breakdown on Yuki.

"Oh, Yuki, are you okay are you hurt? Did he hurt you? Is it painful? Have you been knocked out? Did you have an attack? Should I get your inhaler? Will you survive? Are you going to die? Please speak to me, Yuki, speak to me, Yuki!! Say something!!! Yuki, I-!"

"Eheh… Tohru honey, I think Yuki is fine," Shigure tried, putting down his paper for a moment.

"What do you me he's fine!? He's obviously unconscious or near death or a-!"

"Um, no he's-"

"And he's drooling! Maybe he went into an eptilertippic shock!!!" Tohru cried.

Before Shigure could correct Tohru's mispronunciation of "epileptic" Kyo appeared carrying a gigantic pot of water. Tohru gaped disbelievingly at him as he set it down on the floor and dunked Yuki's head under the liquid. When Yuki made absolutely no attempt to retrieve an atmosphere containing breathable air and simply slumped forward like a sack of potatoes, Tohru screamed and promptly fainted.

Shigure glanced at her over the rim of his glasses then went back to reading the paper.

Yuki suddenly twitched, then wriggled slightly and after an unhealthily long time finally began to thrash around. Kyo pulled him out by his hair and Yuki glanced around like a newborn child.

"………I'm wet……" he said.

"Yes and Tohru fainted!" Shigure replied gaily. Yuki looked at Shigure, then at Tohru, and then quietly began the long hard trek upstairs to get dressed. And maybe take a shower.

Kyo shook his head.

"Why were you waking him up so early anyway?"

"Something about a Yu-Gi-Oh marathon, he said."

Shigure nodded as he well understood Yuki's Yu-Gi-Oh obsession. Since it provided him with hours upon hours of amusement, they chose to ignore the fact that the show was overflowing with mushy, waffy, homosexuality.

"Should we wake Tohru?" Kyo asked.

"Yeah, I'm hungry," Shigure answered.

"…..You're going to eat Tohru!?!?!"

"No! She was cooking breakfast before you and Yuki scared the ditzy crap out of her!"

"Don't curse in front of her!"

"She's unconscious!"

"That doesn't matt-!"

"a-HEM!" Yuki cleared his throat.

Kyo and Shigure looked up. Low and behold, it was Yuki clad in a pair of sweatpants and an oversized shirt with everyone's favorite damn sexy Egyptian on it. You guessed it, Malik.

"Eh? What?" Shigure inquired after the welcoming trumpets finished their fanfare.

"The Yu-Gi-Oh marathon starts soon…"

"…"

"…"

"Can you make my popcorn?"

They face faulted.

"Make your own damn popcorn!" Kyo roared.

"But you know I'm microwavely challenged! I've been officially diagnosed! I couldn't microwave myself out of a paper bag!"

Kyo was silent, thinking over what his cousin had just said. I mean sure he believed the paper bag part but puh-LEASE! Officially diagnosed is a little over the top! Yuki put on his best Puppy Dog Eyesâ"¢. Kyo caved in like a cupcake under a motorcycle (A/n: O_o).

"Um… fine! Go sit your lazy ass down!"

Yuki trudged into the living room and soon sounds of tiny leather clad men and evil British pirates shouting things at each other emanated through the house. Growling, Kyo ripped the plastic off a Popcorn bag and stuffed it into their microwave.

"Tohru…? Tohru-san…?" Shigure tried. He nudged the passed out girl on his dining room floor with his toe. Very kind, Shigure, very kind.

"I'm still hungry!" Yuki called from the living room.

"I'm making your hot-damn-crap popcorn!" Kyo screamed back.

"…We should wake up Tohru-san," Shigure yelled to Yuki as Kyo was letting out a string of very imaginative swear words (ie. Hot-damn-crap and wo-crap-pkang-freakin')

"Well, wake her up then," Yuki answered, slightly irritated.

"I'm surprised you're letting me come within 10 feet of her, after all I am a sick basta-!"

"Be quiet, Yu-Gi-Oh's on."

"Both of you shut up!" Kyo howled from his hiding place by the door. He was watching the Yu-Gi-Oh marathon but didn't want anyone to know. So he had been crouching next to the paper doors pretending to tie his shoes for a veeerrry long time.

"Oh I almost for got to tell you guys!" Shigure shrilled (alliteration! @_@)

"What," Yuki and Kyo said in unison, neither of them willing to drag their eyes away from the YGO-osity.

"You see I woke up this morning and there was a… little matter… of…"

"GOOOD MOORNINNG!" A certain bishi with long silver locks and a rumply red frock squealed in his annoying dubbed voice.

"GAAAAAAH!" Yuki and Kyo yelled, intelligently.

"Eheh… this little matter…" Shigure said, meekly.

"Oh please I'm hardly little. Would you like a muffin, Nii-san?" (A/n: Wo-crap, Ayame, that was a lot of italics/bolds… Ayame: ^^)

"Get out of my house!" Yuki screamed, actually raising his voice and diverting his eyes from the TV (gasp).

With all the screaming and yelling, Tohru became conscious once more.

"Oh, Ayame! When did you get here?"

"Last night I drove the boys home and stayed a little while!!" Ayame answered, still using his terrible dubbed voice that made him sound like a gay pimp.

"A little while?! You're still here!" Yuki screeched.

"So I am!" Ayame agreed, "but this only gives us more time to BOND my dear, dear, dear bro-"

"And why are you talking in that annoying dubbed voice?!"

"Well, I never! Is this better?" Ayame asked, reverting to his Japanese voice.

"…Yes. Get out of my house!"

"Technically, it's my house, Yuki-Chan," Shigure put in.

"Omigosh I'm soo late!" Tohru squeaked.

"Late…?" All four men queried in unison.

"Didn't I tell you?"

"No," Four said bishis… erm… said…?

"Well, at the hotel I work at they're having an anime fest today and they need all the extra help they can get so I agreed to work a few extra shifts."

"Oh, that's too bad," Shigure said mournfully.

"An anime fest?" Yuki's eyes lit up with interest.

"No, Yuki," Shigure and Kyo said sharply, cutting off his fantasy. Yuki plus anime fest did not equal safety for the general public.

"Actually, Momiji should be here any minute to pick me up. We're going together since his father owns it and all!"

On cue, said bunny boy arrived at Shigure's house. His garb was… odd. No, they were not his normal clothes. It was even weirder than his normal clothes, which was scary. He was wearing very tight black spandex shorts, a green tank top and bright yellow shoes.

"Oh, my…" three out of the four other bishis said.

Yuki glanced over and nodded approvingly. "Heero!"

"Yuki, keep your creepy shoujo to yourself" Shigure called back to him.

"Gundam Wing isn't shoujo…" Yuki grumbled to himself.

"Hallo, jeder!" Momiji greeted happily (Translation: Hello, everyone!)

"Hey, Momiji-saaaaaaan!" Tohru replied beaming.

"Good morning, Momiji!" Shigure continued "That's some outfit you got there."

"Really?? Oh, danke! Haru helped me with it! Oh, and he looks really good too!" (T: thanks!)

Haru walked through the door. Yuki spat the orange juice he was drinking across the room.

(((((((((((())))))))))))

"Come, Moira," Akito called out his window. A yellow canary flew through the opened drapes and perched on his finger.

"Lovely day…" he drawled, "A wonderful day to scheme… against those putrid farm animals, Moira." He stroked Moira's sleek amber feathers.

"AKITO-SAMAAAAAAA!!!" Rumiko screamed.

Akito almost squashed Moira in surprise. "Dammit, Rumiko, you spoiled the moment!"

"Listen, you! Your wretched birds are leaving presents all over the Main House again!"

Akito swiftly turned to face the angry maid. "My birds will do as they please." His voice was dangerously calm.

Rumiko rolled her eyes and smiled sarcastically, "Oh, I seem to have spoken out of line, could you ever forgive such a foolish woman, dear Akito-Sama?"

"I may… but it's not good for my… my…!" he answered.

"Idiom, sir?"

"Yes, idiom! I'm trying to be evil, here!"

Rumiko sighed and rubbed her temples. "I don't care if you're Adolf freaking Hitler, could you please for the love of god, just not let your birds shit all over the house?"

"I won't make any promises…" Akito relented, uneasily.

Rumiko gave him a thumbs up as she exited the room. Akito gazed out his window.

"Shall we get back to planning, Moira?" he whispered. "We can deal with the out-of -line maids later… what concerns me most… is the rat…

"Stupid, foolish creatures," he hissed, "One day Yuki will be mine, Moira, all mine."

Moira looked up at the god as if to say, "Whatever fries your chicken, Hun." Luckily Akito was still conveniently thinking aloud and staring out his window.

"Getting closer to that… that cat. That disgusting, filthy, putrid, rotten, cat. Aren't I a better friend than that pile of decaying evil, Moira?"

Moira cheeped.

"That brainless rat seems to have forgotten how I saved him… He should remember and suffer the consequence of his forgetfulness, Moira. He should be here, with Me…

"I think… I should like to make a call… to my dear, Yuki…" he smiled, evilly.

(((((((((((((())))))))))))))

"I can't believe you're… `snicker'…"

"Be quiet Yuki, I think he looks fine!" Ayame replied, approvingly "Turn around Haru!"

Haru spun gracefully in a circle. It seemed that at Momiji's persuasion Haru was cosplaying as Duo Maxwell. Complete with Priest shirt, saddle pants and meter long braid he'd picked up in the party store.

"Oh my God, you look SO gay!" Kyo tactfully observed. The authoress popped up next to him and screamed, "NO GAY-HATING!" right into the Cat's ear. Kyo squeaked like an ukey kitty.

"Shall we be off then?" Momiji squealed as he bounced in his spot.

"Yes, we don't want to keep the anime freaks waiting," Haru said impatiently.

"Screw you. I have a scythe upstairs if you want to borrow it," Yuki replied.

"… Why would I want a scythe….?"

"Because you're the God of Death, dumbass!" Yuki spluttered.

"Yuki, don't swear, its unbecom- wait did you say you had a scythe in your room?!" Shigure said, eyebrows practically popping off his head.

"...No…" Yuki looked away guiltily.

"Ooooh! Can I borrow it?!" Ayame shrieked, happily, "Wouldn't we have fun with it, `Gure-Koi??"

Yuki glared at him and Shigure said something perverted the authoress was too lazy to listen to.

So Haru, Momiji and Tohru set off to the anime fest and eventually Yuki probably ate his popcorn. Ayame annoyed lots of people and Shigure sat there grinning like the idiot he is. Soon the Sun began to set in the east or the west or wherever the sun sets and Ayame glanced at the clock upon the wall.

"It's almost time for Tohru to come home! Shouldn't we pick her up? Because of all the freaks?" Ayame implored.

"Well, Haru and Momiji left early since it was Momiji's bedtime so actually it would be safe if someone accompanied her home." Shigure agreed, "And it also might be a perfect moment to bond with Yuki."

"Oh, `NII-san!!!!" Ayame shrieked, "Come! We are venturing out into the night to pick up Tohru-san!"

………………………& #8230;……

After much shouting, hurting, poking and dressing, Yuki finally "ventured out into the night" with Ayame and Kyo. Obviously, Yuki had thrown on something a little more… un-Maliky and was wearing a pair of jeans and a sexy Chinese shirt.

"Honestly I don't know why you were so frightfully insistent on staying at home watching TV, unSHOWERED for Gods sake, I-"

"Maybe because you're a creepy man who resembles Pegasus (1)?" Kyo interjected.

Yuki, who had been scowling at his feet the last half a mile, smiled slightly.

"I am not creepy! I'm an extremely bona fide, charismatic, alluring, captivating man! And I sure as crumpets do NOT resemble a flying horse!"

Yuki and Kyo stifled their giggles.

"What's so funny?! I say! Share you're joke with me, `Nii-san!"

"Nothing, nothing," Yuki said, coughing into his hand.

"In-ma pants," Kyo muttered.

Yuki snorted and covered his mouth so Ayame wouldn't hear the inundation of giggles threatening to escape.

"Yuki-chan? Nii-chan? Are you okay?"

"Eh, yes, I'm fine," Yuki answered.

"Are you sure? I noticed before, you aren't looking so very well. You're very thin!"

"What?" Yuki asked in surprise.

"Too thin! And pale!" Ayame rambled on. Kyo snorted and rolled his eyes. Yuki was always thin and pale and unhappy looking, it was why he was so sexy.

Ayame gasped, "My GOD, you aren't anorexic, are you?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Ayame grabbed Yuki's shoulders and shook him back and forth.

"WHAT?! NO!" Yuki cried, pushing his brother off.

"Are you absolutely sure you are eating the right nourishments?? Kyo, you have been properly monitoring his food intake, right?!"

Kyo coughed something that sounded mysteriously like `child molester'.

"I'm fine, Snake!" Yuki screeched, attempting to fix his mussed up hair.

"Anorexia is a terrible thing! -gasp- don't tell me you're balsamic!"

"Bulimic?" interrupted Kyo, helpfully.

"Quite, quite! You MUST get your vitamins; after all you ARE a VERY SICKLY CHILD!"

"I am not!"

Ayame barreled on, "It's the depression isn't it! These are bad times, I admit, but we must eat, dear brother! For it is what keeps us-!"

"But I'm not depressed!" Yuki yelled.

"There should be a name for depression and anorexia, like annorexion!"

[Pronunciation: An-or-reck-shun. Say it over in your head ^_~]

Yuki and Kyo stared at him.

"Yes, that is right, annorexion! Annorexion, annorexion, I have coined a new word! Yuki! You have annorexion!"

Yuki did not try to disagree as he was desperately trying to not laugh his ass off.

"You know what? I bet `Tori-chan has annorexion too!

"Stop!" Kyo gasped "You're killing me!" Yuki had both his hands pressed over his mouth, his eyes squeezed tight and was singing the alphabet in his head.

"Hatsuharu probably has annorexion! And Hiro! And-!"

Yuki was quietly shaking, still trying to keep his dignity, and Kyo was indeed laughing his ass off.

"What are you two laughing about?!"

"Say it over in your head, man!" Kyo choked, through tears of laughter.

"Are you accusing ME of having annorexion?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>…… .

"So, Tohru, did you like the anime fest?"

"Oh, yes! It was a lot of fun!"

"Good! I'm glad you had a good time."

"How can you call yourself an author and use `good' so many times in a row?" Kyo asked, sneering at the inu.

"I'm a very good author," Shigure replied.

"Well, I must get going, I'm awfully, terribly sorry to leave you all here to rot and waste and-"

"Have annorexion?" Yuki supplied with a grin which clearly read that he wasn't going to let that one die anytime soon.

Tints of `cherry-flavored lip-gloss' pink splashed on Ayame's cheeks.

"Such terrible, dirty minds!" He cried.

"You said it," Kyo mumbled under his breath.

"Anyway, I must get back to the main house now but if you need me or anythi-"

"Will you just leave?" Growled the nezumi.

"Oh no! The gap!" Tohru cried. Several eyes stared at her.

"Tohru-chan, you're voice-over-monologue is too loud again," Shigure informed her.

"Gomen-nasaaaaii!!!" she squeaked, and began freaking out about Yuki and Ayame quieter and in her head.

"Get. Out." Yuki glared.

"Of course, of course, I am taking my leave, dear brother, as I have to tell Hatori about the sweetest little thing about Kyo and Yuki and shampoo and Har-"

Kyo promptly punched Ayame in the nose. Tohru gasped. He shrugged.

"Sorry, instinct," The neko enlightened her. Shigure yawned.

"Ah, well, I'll drag him to the door. You should start getting ready for bed now, you three, big day tomorrow," The inu said.

"Mmmnnnyaaahhhh…" Yuki and Kyo grunted unhappily. Tohru smiled.

"Don't be sad you guys! I bet you'll have loads of fun at the party!" she assured. Yuki shook his head.

"Thank you, Honda-san, but you have never been to a Sohma family party… they're very…"

"Tacky? Annoying? Doom-full? Depressing? Horri-?"

"Thank you, Kyo," Yuki glared.

"Well I still think you should be able to make the best of things! Even if it's really bad you can try to cheer it up a little, like my mom always said, `look at the glass as if it were half full, not half empty!'"

Yuki and Kyo smiled.

"Shigure's right, though, we should get to sleep! It'll give us lots more energy!" Tohru continued.

"And then we won't get annorexion!" Kyo exclaimed, happily. Yuki kicked him.

***===****====****====*****====****

Ring! Ring!

A sleeping inu moaned.

Ring! Ring!

The same inu popped open a sleepy eye and glanced at the clock on his bedside table.

Ring! Ring!

For Ra's sake, it was 11:48! Who on earth would call this late! The internationally recognized cut-off hour was clearly 9:00! Growling, he stumbled out of bed and hurried to his shiny new phone. Shigure glanced at the illuminated caller-ID screen on the back of the phone.

Sohma.

Well, that certainly narrowed down the list of people who would be calling. Sighing, Shigure picked up the receiver.

"Hello???" He grumbled.

"Don't speak to your master like that, vermin!" a voice hissed through the small speaker. Shigure narrowed his eyes. It made sense actually, as Akito was the only person crazy enough to call at a quarter to 12 at night.

"A thousand apologies, my Kami, I was unaware of your existence on the other end of the line" Shigure said with practiced reverence.

"Yes, well, I need you to do something for me, minion," Akito drawled… evilly.

"Anything, Serenity," Shigure answered, routinely crossing his fingers behind his back (just in case).

"Put Yuki… `Dramatic Pauseâ"¢'

Shigure held his breath.

"On the phone…" Akito completed, his evil voice dripping with more evil.

"As your Lordship pleases," Shigure yawned as he jogged up the stairs and opened the door to Yuki's room. He tilted his head at the sleeping boy who looked so peaceful. It was a shame that peace was probably going to be destroyed for how long it took Yuki to get over the mental punishment Akito was obviously going to be inducing. For a moment Shigure contemplated simply hanging up the phone and telling Akito later that it had been broken, but Akito would only call back some other time. It was best to get these things over with quickly.

"Yuki!" Shigure hissed as he smacked the boy in the face a couple of times. Yuki dazedly glance around the room. Shigure pressed the receiver to Yuki's ear and wrapped the boy's fingers around it. He gave him one more reassuring glance as he left.

"nyaaaahh...?" Yuki mumbled. The other end was silent.

"…"

"…"

Silence.

"Well?! Is this Yuki or is Shigure still clopping around the house like the annoying dog he is?!"

"…I'm here…" Yuki whispered.

"Good. Ahem. So… how are you… doing…?" Yuki's heart skipped a beat at Akito's evil voice of evil which dripped in evil and drawled evilly.

"Fine…" Yuki said quietly, looking at the clock on his wall. Good god, it was 11:54, wasn't the international cut-off time 9:00?!

"Very good… are you ready for the party tomorrow? You are coming…"

"Yes…" Yuki squirmed in his sheets uncomfortably.

"Mmmm… Yuki… my pet… I have always been rather good to you… no…?"

Yuki gulped.

"I have always been your… friend… in fact… I've been your best friend… have I not?"

"…!"

"Of course I have… no one has ever given you happiness but me… I'm the one who puts up with your childishness…"

Yuki mentally whimpered.

"Yes… I can't wait to see you again… tomorrow shall be rather fun… quite a bother though… that… disgusting animal… will be there…"

Yuki's breath hitched slightly. This was when Akito would unleash his evil, he just knew it! In about 4 seconds the whole evil plot was going to unfurl like a… flag… of some sort… and the suspense made him unable to come up with a good simile!

"You know the story, the Rat fools the Cat into staying away from the party… rather funny, isn't… it?"

Yuki gasped softly. Little red lights were spinning in his head going, `DANGER! DANGER!'

"I would rather like the cat to… sit this party out… do you understand… rat…?"

Yuki shivered.

"I said, do you understand? You would not want to go against my orders… would you…?"

"No," Yuki whispered hoarsely.

"Mmmph, that's what I… thought… I will see you tomorrow, Yuki… only… you…"

There was a click as he left. Yuki set the phone down on the table with a shaking hand.

How could he do this? It would go against everything. Not only would he lose the friendships of everyone who liked, or trusted him, including Kyo, it could kill them both. Kyo wouldn't be able to take this blow. No. This was going too far. He couldn't, he absolutely couldn't. What could he do? He couldn't go against Akito's orders! Why did Akito have to be such a sick bastard?! Well, there was no way he could get to sleep now. And there was no way to look at this as a glass half full.

Then the tears came.

((( End )))

Fowlet: ha-HA! It is done!

Simetra: You really suck!

Yuki: "sniffle"

Kyo: GAH! Why are you crying?!

Yuki: T_____T

Fowlet: what the hell, Kyo, you were just there while I was writing it…

Kyo: I… had a… food… in the oven…?

Yuki: HOMESTARRUNNER.COM! W00T! I mean- waaaaaaaaaah…! "Sniff"

Spiffy: "Wearing scuba gear" SHI-AME, I'M COMMIINNNGG!!!!

Kay- you're right, you did sort of read it three thousand times and edit it and other stuff… I LOVE YOU!

Ana Denali- w00t! I'm so glad you liked it! ^^ being my first actual reviewer, you get… A STICKER! "Tries to squish sticker into her computer's speaker"

Yuki: "dives" STICKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyo: O_o

Violettegal345 - Yes, that was rather random wasn't it. Thanks for dropping a review!

Kyo: I'm a sly foxy!

Makenshi-girl- Nonsense! But, thanks anyway! Have some pocky! And some Coconut Suave shampoo! "Throws said items out window"

PhoenixChic - THANK YOU! I know this must be hard to read on account of your Kyoru-ness and yet you read it anyway… "Sniffle" I love you!!!!!!

Yuki: Does anything about me say, `straight' to you? "Tilts head"

Johanna Gen - HIYA! Are you in Peru? Are you back from Peru? You sure leave some damn long reviews. I think the quote issue was resolved and, uh… THANKS FOR CARING!!!! ^_^ HAVE SOME POCK-EH!!!

Alessa Embers - Did you know this chappie was dedicated to you???? About the Akito/your dad thing… uh… hi? And they have computers in stores in Chicago?!!?!?!?! That's like… totally groovy! O_O lots of love! Thanks for letting me use annorexion!!!!!! Call me, damn your hide… ^^

(1) Pegasus- you know, that freaky dude from Yu-Gi-Oh who invented the duel monsters game and looks/sounds just like Ayame? Need a reference? E-mail me!

Yuki: IT'S OVER! "Giggle"