Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Some things change and others don't ❯ Already left for the shop ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hullo, This chapter is shorter than the others are... I think. Its only because I have serious brain-blockage issues! Yeah, the only reason I put up this chapter is because if I didn't I would have gone crazy.

 

Chapter 4: already left for the shop

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

"Umm, Shigure?" Tohru stammered entering the room that Shigure writes his novels. Shigure looked up at her, "What is it?" Tohru griped her shirtsleeve, "well, would you mind if Hana and Uo came over for a while?" Shigure sighed a laugh before answering her, "of course they can Tohru, but, I don't think Uo would get along well with Aya. But, if you think they'll be OK then I'm not stopping you. Actually, I myself would like to see how he reacts with Hana..." Shigure trailed off. Tohru ignored that last part but said, "well, Yuki told me he was going over to Aya's shop today. Uh, But, he didn't say why exactly," "Ah, so he found a way to get him to go I see, unless he's..." Shigure interrupted mumbling quietly so you couldn't understand him but loud enough to know he was saying something. Tohru stared at him awkwardly for a minute but decided that it wasn't important since he didn't try to repeat himself when she didn't respond. "But still they'll only be around for a couple of hours before they lease so they wont get as much of a chance to meet with Ayame." Tohru continued. "Two hours, two minutes," Shigure said, "It really doesn't make that much of a difference with Aya does it." Tohru thought for a minute, "I suppose not." Shigure glanced over his shoulder to see her expression. He could see her concern for why Yuki is going to Aya's shop so willingly. What scared her the most is what Yuki had told her a couple days ago about the real reason why Aya is here, it was just an eerie feeling in the pit of her stomach. Not that it was a bad thing; its just she had a bad feeling about it. One of the feelings you get when your downstairs and nobody is home and one of your pets is upstairs walking around and it sounds like someone is up there. (A/N: Does that ever happen to anybody else or is it just me?)

Shigure turned slightly, "don't worry about them Tohru. You know the worst that will happen is Yuki getting severely annoyed by Aya. But, that's all..." Shigure started mumbling under his breath again. "Unless he's telling him the real reason that he's here..." Tohru stared at him blankly, "the... real... reason? So then, you know why Ayame is here?" Shigure grinned, "Well...." Mii who popped up from behind Tohru interrupted him. "Shigure, for goodness sakes! Would you please just finish the manuscript before its due date? Just this once?!?" She stared at him for a minute before she started crying again. "Shigure!" Shigure just laughed and motioned her to come in while Tohru stepped out of the room.

`I hope today will be good, I think it'll get Yuki's mind off of things for a while' Tohru thought as she walked down the hall to the stairs. Once she got to the staircase she could hear the sound of Hatsuharu's voice from downstairs, "Baka neko! * You pansy, what the hell is your problem? You act all tough till it's time to fight like then you try to back down like the sissy you are!" "Oh, yeah? You aren't exactly Mr. Tough-guy all the time either!" Kyo yelled back. `Oh boy...' Tohru thought. `Here they go again...' She walked down stares and was greeted with Momiji's welcoming hug. "Tohru!"

*POOF* He changed into a rabbit. "Hey Tohru, how've you been?" "Oh, I'm fine and you?" Tohru answered completely forgetting about Uo and Hana coming over. When the doorbell ran Momiji immediately announced that he would answer it for Tohru. "Ah, wait Momiji!" Tohru cried out grabbing Momiji, "I really don't think that's a good idea." Momiji stared at her for a second then turned back into human form which made Tohru freak out. Finally Momiji got what she was saying, "Oh, your right Tohru, I should get some clothes first!" He quickly (real quickly) put his clothes on and ran to the door. "Hi, come on in!" Momiji's voice was heard through out the household. Kyo stopped arguing with Haru long enough to try and figure out who was at the door. "Who the hell is here at this time...?" "Hello." Hana said coldly randomly appearing behind Kyo which almost scared the crap out of him. "Wait a minute..." Kyo thought for a second. "If your here, then that must mean that damn Yankee is here too right?" Hana nodded as Uo grabbed Kyo's shirt collar and hurled him across the room. "You shouldn't talk about people that way... you might hurt their feelings..." Uo said with a sneer. Kyo coughed, "yeah right what feelings?" Meanwhile Tohru looked around for Yuki. She hadn't seen him all morning and she was hoping that she could make sure he was OK before going over to Ayame's shop. "He's not here." Haru said appearing by her side. "He already left for Ayame's shop." "Oh. He did?" Tohru asked. Haru nodded, "he seemed like he was all right, but, a blind man could see he was angry at something about Ayame. But, at this point you can only hope it doesn't turn out so bad."

"Where did Tohru and Haru go to?" Hana asked in the other room. Once hearing that, Haru and Tohru re-entered the room where everyone was gathered. "Great," Uo laughed. "Now that they're here we can play war with the new pack of cards Hana bought the other day." "Hmm, one of my personal favorites. And Kyo, try not to lose, I at least want a challenge coming from your end." "You just worry about yourself because once you lose you have to clean this entire house by your damn self." Kyo said sneering. Haru scoffed and said "fine, but if I win, you have to spend three days being NICE to Ayame!" "You're on!" Hana, Uo, Tohru, and Momiji watched them as they argued with each other. "It might be a good idea to wait until they're not so threatening..." Tohru suggested. "No way!" Uo said. "We could take on both of them with no hands." Hana nodded. "Indeed we could." "Deal us in!" Momiji added cheerfully.

 

Tohru's POV

I'm so glad we could all be together like this. But, I can't help but worry for Yuki. Since the other night, he's been acting so strange... even Ayame seemed a bit depressed yesterday when he was waiting for Yuki... (A/N: if you dont remember read ch. 3 again) But, Hatsuharu is right though, all I can do now, is hope it doesn't turn out bad

 

Normal POV

Yuki walked up to Aya's shop. Took a deep breath and stepped in to the store. "Hello, Yuki." Ayame said as he entered the room. "Ayame..."

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

yup short. Next chappie might be a bit more... ummm...what's the word? Uhh.... whatever you'll know when its made.

Sugar-coated flames only & more reviews means more chappies m'kay?