Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Starlight ❯ Haru ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yuki Sohma woke up as the sunlight lit through his window and was shining in his face. He slowly sat up on his bed and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He stretched his arms and yawned. He got up from his bed and walked over to his mirror in his bathroom, which was connected to his bedroom. His purple-gray eyes stared at his own face through the mirror. He took off his clothes and went into the shower. Yuki turned the water on and the warm water poured all over him from his head to his feet.
“Yuki, are you awake?” said a voice outside his bedroom door. Yuki heard the voice and told that person that he was awake. The footsteps from his door faded as that person went downstairs. He stood under the warm water and just thought about what had happened in the last couple of days. Just two days ago, Akito had come to visit them and he tortured Kyo as he usually did but he had also said something very strange to Shigure when he was leaving. Yuki had been hiding in the kitchen and overheard what they were saying. “There will be a new force that will be against us. We must prepare to never let our guards down. The stars have come.” Akito had said to Shigure. Shigure just stood there speechless as Akito walked out the doors. The other strange thing was that Shigure was always more serious than usual and didn't joke around a lot.
Yuki thought that it must have been what Akito had said but he didn't understand what he meant. Yuki turned off the water as he came back to the present time and stepped out of the shower. He got a towel around him and walked to his closet to get his school uniform. He dripped water on the floor as he walked into his room, his purple hair clinging onto his forehead. He quickly dried himself and got dressed. Yuki wore his school uniform and took his book bag downstairs with him.
“Good morning, Torhu,” said Yuki as he entered the kitchen, greeting her.
“Oh. Good morning, Yuki,” said Tohru as she turned around and gave Yuki his breakfast. In the dining room, there was Shigure reading his newspaper and sipping his hot tea and Kyo eating his breakfast when Yuki came in. He usually woke up later than the others did. They ate their breakfast and prepared to go to school. Yuki stared at Shigure as he still had a concerned look on his face. Tohru, Yuki and Kyo walked in the busy streets to get to school. The weather was cool and windy. The icy cold wind sent a chill down Tohru's back.
“It sure is cold today, isn't it, Yuki?” asked Tohru looking at him.
“Yes, it sure is. The weather will be colder soon because it's winter,” said Yuki responding to Tohru. They walked in the cold weather to their high school. When they walked inside the school, the warm heated air spread all over their cold and numb bodies. While they were walking to their classroom, Momiji was waiting for them at their classroom door.
“Good morning, Momiji,” said Tohru, greeting him.
“I need to tell you guys something,” he said with a frown on his face.
“What is it?” asked Yuki with a worried concerned look on his face.
“It's Haru. He went black this morning and he jumped out of the classroom window and ran away. He also destroyed the classroom,” said Momiji to the three friends. Tohru gasped as she heard this from Momiji. They ran to the Haru's classroom with Momiji. As they passed by, the girls were gasping and whispering `Prince Yuki us so hot!' under their breaths. When they go tot the classroom, there was shards of broken glass from the windows and chunks of wood everywhere from the broken tables and chairs. They looked at the destroyed room for a moment before Yuki asked Momiji a question.
“Momiji, what happened to make Haru go Black?” asked Yuki. Haru has turned into Black many times before but he had never run away. He would just turn back to normal Haru but this was strange.
“I am not sure. Everything was normal and then just suddenly he started throwing stuff around and if course everyone ran out,” said Momiji.
Tohru stared into the classroom and shuttered.
“What is it, Tohru?” asked Kyo seeing Tohru shutter.
“I feel something from the classroom. Some kind of weird feeling,” said Tohru.
“I feel it too,” said Kyo staring into the classroom. They decided to look for Haru after school was over and so they walked back to their classroom.
 
I know that sucked. Well this is my first fanfic so I didn't think it was going to be that good anyways… Please Review it… Oh yeah and I almost forgot… I LOVE BLACK DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!