Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Hamster (the name stinks) ❯ School, Akito, Tohru, and the Sohmas ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I Don't own Fruits Basket I only own Kitari, The Hamster legend, The Ginnypig, and The Gurble
 
Kitari sat in a slight bow. She was here, The Sohma Main House, for one reason to see if Akito would let her become a Sohma. Kitari doubted it highly. `Why did my mother have to ask of Akito? He hates me.' Kitari thought bitterly. “So…” Akito started still laying on an elbow looking out at his garden. “You are The Hamster…” Kitari never liked being called `The Hamster' because it showed that she was unaccepted by anyone but her mother…that is now dead…and is all her fault. Her fists tightened. She nodded. “Why, may I ask, are you here, Hamster?” Kitari sighed. “I am here to ask if I could become a Sohma.” Akito laughed under his breath then stood up and walked over to Kitari. He lifted her chin until they were eye level, his blue eyes looking into her emotionless ones. “Why.” He stated rather then asked. “My mother-“ She started but she was interrupted. “Ah, now I see you mother told you to come and beg to take you off her hands, correct?” Kitari shook her head. “No, Akito, she's…she's…” Kitari's emotionless eyes were now being pressed with tears. “No longer with us.” Kitari turned her head trying to stay strong. “So… Miss Meyosaki is dead…I will think about it, go.” Kitari stared at Akito for a second then stood quickly and ran out of the room. Akito started laughing to himself. “The Hamster, a Sohma? I didn't think that Meyosaki would come crying to me after her husband…” Akito smirked. “I think Meyosaki wants The Horrible Hamster to be…happy…but I don't think that will ever happen…at least not with this Hamster…” Akito's voice trailed off.
 
~With Kitari the next day~
She woke up sleeping on a park bench. She had her school uniform sitting next to her; she just received it the other day. She sighed. “I just hope I didn't sleep in.” She checked her watch. 6:30. “Nope.” She walked over to the bridge. She had her suitcase, mirror, and other items under that bridge and a small fresh water stream ran though it. It was dark under the bridge and above it. She sighed. She washed her face in the stream. And quickly changed into the school uniform, which is a navy blue long sleeve shirt and pants with a white line around the cuffs, neck, and ankles with a black tie. Yes, Kitari wore the boy's uniform. She brushed her shoulder-length honey-blonde hair. She looked at herself in the mirror. She looked so different from everyone else. Her eyes were completely black except the iris of course, her hair honey-blonde, her bangs just above her eyebrows, and her skin slightly tanned. Many people said she was cute that way but she just thought they were lying. She sighed then brushed her perfect white teeth. She put on a chain rack belt and grabbed her backpack. When she got to school it was 7:30. She got her schedule from the secretary. She stood outside leaning against the wall. “Hi!” A blonde-haired boy in the girl's uniform came running up to her. “I'm Momiji Sohma!” Kitari's foot slipped and she fell on her butt. `Did he say Sohma?!' “Are you okay?” You look him in the eye. `He can't be a member`
`What is up with her?' Kitari blinked. `He must be The Rabbit if I can read him mind.' She sighed then stood up. “I'm fine.” He smiled. “Are you new here?” She nodded. “You're a bit early.” A voice said coming closer. It was a guy with white hair and black roots. “I'm Hatsuharu Sohma. Nice to meet you.” He said to her. “I'm Kitari Hamusuta.” Haru blinked. “Hope…Hamster?” Kitari's eye twitched. “Yes, Hope Hamster. Please don't make fun of my last name it is not my fault.” Haru blinked. “I wont.” Momiji said the same. “Hello! Hatsuharu! Momiji!” a female's voice said. It was a girl with mid-length brown hair and teal eyes. A guy with orange hair and crimson eyes was holding her hand. There was also a guy with gray-purple hair and purple eyes. “Oh, Hello I'm Tohru Honda and this is Kyo and Yuki Sohma.” `Ha, Four Members of The Zodiac in one day.' Kitari thought. Kitari smiled. “Let me guess you boyfriend?” Kitari said looking at Kyo. They blushed deeply. Kitari smirked. “Thought so.”
“So where are you staying?” Yuki asked politely. “…” She was looking at the ground. “The park…” She whispered. “THE WHAT!” They all shout in unison except Tohru who was kind of clueless. “Why don't you come home with us after school so we can see if you can stay with us?” Yuki asked politely. Kitari's eyes resembled dinning plates. “SAY WHAT! I CAN'T! I MEAN I JUST MET YOU!” Kyo shouted the same as her but from his point of view. “Shut up you Stupid Cat.” Yuki said angrily. “Baka…” Kitari muttered. “WHAT WAS THAT!?!” Kyo shouted looking at both of them. “What a hot head…” Kitari muttered. “ANOTHER RAT!!!” Kyo shouted. Kitari's head snapped in Yuki's direction. `DID HE SAY RAT!?!' Yuki looked at Kitari horrified. `So…. he is The Rat…cool…I met my `minions' ha stupid legend.' She thought. `Why is this stupid cat trying to get this girl's memory erased!?' Yuki thought. `Cool I can read The Rabbit's and The Rat's mind…' Kitari thought now getting interested. `The Rat is cute…^_^' Kitari thought. Kyo was now yelling aimlessly at everything and everyone. “You know you baka if you shut up maybe you could I don't know…maybe…GET TO CLASS ON TIME!!!” Kitari yelled looking at her watch. It read 8:00. “School is pointless…” Kyo muttered. “So are you…” Kitari muttered. “WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?!” Kyo shouted. “YOU! YOU BAKA!” Kitari yelled shacking her fist. “Um…Kitari…Kyo…can we go to class now…?” Tohru asked. Yuki, Haru, and Momiji sweat-dropped. “Umm…yes sorry…I just have a problem with bakas…” Kitari said. “UH!” Kyo shouted. “I'm going inside.” Kitari said simply. “WHAT RUNNING FROM A FIGHT?!” Kyo shouted after her. Kitari stopped in her tracks and turned on her heel. “RUN THAT BY ME AGAIN?!” Kyo smirked. “RUNNING FROM A FIGHT?!” Kyo repeated. “Hell no. I am ready when you are.” Kyo got in a fighting stance. Kitari put her legs together, crossed her arms, and tiled her head. “What the hell are you doing?!” Kitari looked at him. “What does it look like!” Kyo looked at her. “Modeling?” Yuki, Haru, and Kitari sweat-dropped. (Momiji and Tohru left.) “You truly are an idiot.” Yuki said. “HEY YOU, DAMN RAT, COME HERE AND PROTECT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!” Kitari and Yuki blushed. Kyo smirked and though a punch at Kitari. Who dodged gracefully. Kitari kicked Kyo, who was caught by surprise. Kyo fell to a knee. “Ha, now next time don't pick a fight with me and go easy. --Any who we should get to class.” Kitari said putting her hands behind her head and started off. It was 8:05. Kitari checked her schedule. First she had history. Kitari's eye twitched. “Great…history lucky me…the teachers are most likely going to hate me like every year.” Kitari said to herself. “The teachers hated you every year?” Yuki asked. Kitari nodded.
 
~At Class~
“Hello class nice to see you again this is Kitari Hamusuta she came here from America.” Kitari smiled. “Konnichiwa, nice to meet you all.” Kitari said bowing. “Oh. I must ask Miss Hamusuta why are you wearing the boy's uniform?” Kitari sighed. “ `Cause the girl's uniform shows that girls are to business prancing around in tiny skirts then to think at all.” The teacher stared at her. “Detention now.” Kitari sighed. “I didn't do anything but hey whatever you say Master.” Kitari sighed running out the door.
 
~After School~
“I told you that the teachers hate me.” Kitari said slightly angrily. “I heard from Hana and Uo that you had quite the spaz in history.” Tohru said afraid to say anything. “Please don't remind me about hiss-tory.” Kitari said history like many people would say dung. The all (Yuki, Kyo, Kitari, and Tohru) arrived at Shigure's house. “THIS IS YOUR HOUSE!” Tohru shook her head. “No it's…Shigure oh no what in the world will he say!” Yuki said talking to himself. Kitari started to crack up. “W-who's Sh-Sh-Shigure A-a-a p-pervert?” Kitari said between laughs. Kyo and Yuki nodded. Tohru looked like this ._. . When Kitari met Shigure…
 
♥~♥~♥~â ;™¥~♥~♥~♥~ ♥~♥~♥~â™&# 165;~♥~♥~♥~âT 82;¥~♥~♥~♥~â ;™¥~♥~♥~♥< /div>
 
Katie: Cliffy! MUHAHAHAHHA!
Kyo: WHAT IS KITARI'S PROBLEM!
Katie: You…plus she is the Hamster baka!
Yuki: THAT WOULD EXPLAIN IT!
Momiji: Review please!