Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Mabudachi 4ever ❯ First Day of School ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: First Day of School

~~~~~

It was a lovely day, the birds were chirping and singing to the end of summer. The air was just starting to become crisp, as if to whisper of the up-coming fall. But in the middle of this simply beautiful day, the day when children were heading back to school, some could only think of how they could ruin it, for Hatori.

~~~~~

"Well my dear Shigure, what chaos and havoc shall we provide for the bored masses today?" Ayame asked.
The duo was walking down the halls of their school. Ayame waved to everyone as they passed, walking arm-in-arm with Shigure, as if they ruled the world
Hatori, who joined up with them, sighed, "Ayame, it's only the first day of school. Can't we just have a nice, quiet, and very normal day for once?"
Shigure gasped, "Har'i-kun, I'm shocked! What fun is a boring day?"
"Indeed Shii-kun. We must grasp each day and live it to the fullest."
Hatori sighed, 'Why me...'
"Oh, why don't we put a video camera in the Girls' locker room and broadcast it live on the T.V.s in the classrooms?" Shigure suggested.
"But we did that last year" Ayame whined.
"Hey!" Amaya said running up to them, "What's new?"
"Not much," said the dog, "We were just thinking about what we should do to kick the year off."
Amaya grinned, "Ah, then I'm one step ahead of you."
"What ever do you mean?" Ayame asked.
"Hold on," Amaya said looking at her watch, "In 5...4...3...2..."
*brrrrinnng!*
The fire alarm went off, and the students and teachers were soon soaked to the skin from the sprinklers.
Amaya, Shigure, and Ayame started to laugh hysterically.
Hatori sighed 'This is going to be a loooong year...'
 
~~~
Katana: I hope you'll enjoy this new story. I promise you, It WILL get sadder….