Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Sohma Banquet ❯ New Years Preparations ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Sohma Banquet


Hi, Serinity's angel reporting for duty!!! well, this is my first fanfic! ya, know that I've been reading a lot of fanfiction. My, main reason for writing this is because when, I read fanfiction I usually have problems with how out of character the characters are. original characters, and the pairings. So without further interuptions heres my fanfic, "The Sohma Banquet".
************************************************************************ ***********

Chapter One: New Years Preperations


Everyone in the Sohma Estate was preparing for the New Years Banquet. This is the one event that the whole Sohma family comes together. But, the Most important part of the celebrations is The Juunishi Banquet. However this, part of the celebrations can only be attended by members of the family who, are possessed by Juunishi spirits.

Now, the as for the sohma god, she was however not looking forward to the banquet this year. Akito was upset with all the changes going on in her family. all these changes were because of one person, Tohru Honda. Akito absolutely despised Tohru Honda. The only reason Akito, even allowed her to live at Shigure's house was because she made that horid bet with her Mother, Ren.

All, of a sudden Akito came out of her thoughts when she, realized Hatori was standing beside her calling her name. Akito really, hated this part of the day when Hatori came to give her, her daily exam.

"Akito have you been feeling any better today", asked the doctor. Akito simply turned away to go out side. "Akito, your not feeling very well .The cold weather we've been having could really affect your recovery." She turned to Hatori with her eyes narrowed, " I do not care whatsoever, if it is cold. I do as I please." Hatori solemly nodded and left the sohma godess to, 'do as she pleased'.

As, Hatori left Akito's rooms, he ran smack into a over hyper Momiji. "Momiji, you should really, slow down in the halls what if I had been a maid or Akito." Momiji was looking down at his shoes, " Sorry, Hari." Hatori looked at the adorable pout the young rabbit had on his face. " I'm not angry at you momiji, but mind telling me where you were running off too." Momiji looked up from his shoes, and the orginal smile returned to his face.

"Well, I was going to go to Haru's house to see if would go to Shigure's house with me. I really wanna see Tohru and I'm really, sure Haru would want to see, Yuki." Hatori looked at how happy momiji was and asked," do, you need a ride to shigure's, I myself would like to have a talk with Shigure." The smile grew on his face, "Ok! but, we have to go and get Haru." Hatori nodded and the two set out to get Haru.

When they got to Haru's house Momiji partically, broke the doorbell. When the door opened they came face to face, with Hatsuharu. "Hey, Haru, Hey Haru wanna go to shigure's house". Haru gave Momiji the usual cool and calm look he gave everyone and nodded. The trio then went to Hatori's home to get his car. Once, they got the car they trio headed out of the Estate.
************************************************************************ ***********
AUTHOR'S NOTES

Well, that all for chapter one. This story is gonna be long. Before I posted this, My best friend asked me what the pairings in this story are going to be so the pairings or couples are going to be as followed :

KyoxTohru, YukixMachi, HaruxRin, KurenoxArisa, HanaxKazuma, KisaxHiro, HatorixMayu, Akitox Shigure, AkitoxKureno, AyamexMine.

So, far these are the pairings that are going to be in the story. I am not sure if there will be anymore.

Please read and review!

OMG!!!!!!!! I forgot the disclamer: I do not own, Fruits Basket. But, I do own This fanfic. All rights to fruits basket belong to Natsuki Takaya. All rights to "The Sohma Banquet" belong to me.

Arigatou, See ya next time!!