Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Tohru's Love ❯ 2 Years After ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey,hey, hey! I really like my reviewers, so……..I will start to say thanks you to my reviewers who reviewed from Chapter 2. If you reviewed chapter 2, and your name isn't on here, then I made this chapter BEFORE you reviewed.
To my faithful reviewers:
Soda's girl
Rayn Lake
Reader78
Thank you!
On to the chapter!
P.S. In the manga, Akito is a girl. I want Akito to be a guy, `k?
 
Hatori wiped away his tear, and looked at Akito.
 
“Hatori…..I told her if she erases her memory I will be nicer to all Sohma's not confine Kyo, and not have Yuki by my side. I have made the Blood Promise.” Akito said, in a normal tone.
 
Hatori was dumbstruck. This…This was amazing. Tohru did all of this for the Sohma's? She….She….She reminded him of Kana…
 
“Now Hatori,” said Akito, “Go tell the Zodiac about this.”
 
Hatori nodded dumbly. He was going to get in big trouble for this.
 
Hatori walked out of Akito's room and went outside. He used his cell-phone and called everybody to Shigure's house.
 
He drove there himself.
_________________________________________________________________ _______

Some time later
 
Hatori looked at the faces of the Zodiac. He closed his eyes. This was it.
 
“I…have to tell you this, but, Tohru, she….” Hatori was saying when…
 
“Alright, just say it already!” came Kyo.
 
“As I was saying, she got her memories erased.”
 
There was a minute of shocked silence.
 
In his head, Hatori counted. 3…2….1…0
 
“WHAT?”
 
“Wh…why?”
“No……”
 
“How COULD you Hatori!”
 
“I'm sorry,” Hatori said, tears streaming down his face. “Akito, made a preposition with her, and she agreed. He made the Blood Promise! She sacrificed so much for us! She…Akito promised, the Blood Promise, that if her memories were erased then he will be nicer, and Yuki won't be stuck to Akito's side”-Yuki had a face of shocked relief- “and Kyo won't be confined.”-Kyo looked thunderstruck; he hadn't expected Tohru to do this after what he had done to her!
 
Everyone was shouting in relief.
 
But they quickly quieted down.
 
“What are we going to do with Honda-san?” said Yuki.
 
“I will give her some money, put her in a nice apartment, but she will have to find a job, and live on her own.” Said Hatori, quiet now.
 
“But, that's not fair to onee-chan.” Said Kisa.
 
“I'm sorry, but that's how it will work out.” Said Hatori.
And so, Tohru was living in an apartment. She had no memories of the Sohma's and though the Sohma's lived a better life than they always imagined, Tohru was still in their hearts. Yuki went to college, and before, liked Machi, but now grew apart from everyone. Kyo went to college too, and hated himself for what he did to Tohru. The rest of the Sohma's were sad. Akito was nice about it though.
 
2 Years Later
 
Tohru woke up. She was on a vacation on one of the hottest hotels in Tokyo and was going to have a fun time.
 
Tohru had changed.
 
These 2 years had transformed her from a bubbly school girl to a mysterious, gorgeous, happy, and nice person who made you feel better.
 
She had changed clothes as well.
 
She wore a green miniskirt (not to mini!), with a white off-the-shoulder top, and black stockings and shoes. She was very breath-taking in this outfit that she wore today.
 
She knew how to dress well, and the latest designs, because she was the top designer. She designed clothes for supermodels, celebrities, and more!
 
So, she was at the greatest hotel, not poor, in fact, quite rich, and was going to eat breakfast.
 
She put on her clothes, applied makeup, and went downstairs.
 
She was walking when she bumped into a person, and dropped her bag that she needed for work.
 
“Oh, I'm so sorry!” she said.
 
“It's okay. Here, let me help you, Miss….?” Said the unknown stranger.
 
“Honda. Tohru Honda.” Said Tohru was she looked up into the shocked violet eyes that she vaguely remembered.
 
It was Yuki Sohma.
 
She was puzzled.
 
Then her eyes widened.
 
She let out a small shriek, and looked at Yuki again.
 
Her memories were back.
 
Thant's when she fainted into the arms of a person she knew too well.