Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ Nice Encounter ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorry, forgot some things. Appearance: Pale skin, Blood red hair, crystaline blue eyes, and usually her nails are painted black Clothing Extras: Wears a black collar, without spikes, and wears a black butterfly in her hair. Thanks! Title: Please Choose Me ^_^
Reviewed By: "/user_info.php/72647" [MediaMiner Member] On: June 24, 2004 13:42 EDT
Comment/Review:
Name: Frost Sohma Age: 15 Gender: Female Clothes: Really likes black outfits. Most of the time you see her wearing a black jumper like dress with a different color shirt underneath each day. Sometimes she wears other things like a black tank top and black pants. Once in a while she'll wear red outfits, but mostly black. Hobbies: Learning curses, Tennis, Wandering around aimlessly, Playing the Acoustic Guitar and Piano Personality: She is very shy when you first meet her, but once she starts to trust she opens up into a very gentle girl who is very mistunderstood. History: When she was younger Frost was abused by her parents and to escape the pain of abuse she put a curse on herself so she wouldn't be abused by any other people or get hurt. The curse was that she would turn into a wolf when hugged by a member of the opposite gender. The only exception to the curse was the members of the zodiac curse. She soon started to learn more curses so she really distrusted other people except her one childhood friend Haru. Pairing: Haru, please, if not pair her with anyone else if you like.



A/N:Well seems like this story is unsuccessful also,but I like the way my story is going ^__^Even though the idea was used tons of times I think. -_-;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boy with orange hair looked straight at Reina with his blood red eyes.Suddenly it seemed as if he popped into his senses and started checking Reina,which looked to any other person,for injuries

But to Kyo,he was checking if she was a girl...Which wasn't a smart idea.For Kyo's girl checkup,it required to be touched at the most untouchable spots.
"Well Well Well,seems like someone likes to touch people [insert devious smile]."
The blood red-eyed boy looked at her shocked that she was awake and scared that she would slap him.But she didn't.
*SLAP*
Nevermind,she did...
"What the hell was that for?!"
"What do you mean?!You're the one who's touching me and I don't even know who the hell you are!"
Then came along a long pause until the boy talked.
"Well I'm Kyo,and I know who you are,you're Reina Kurusomething."
"Yes,yes I am....Wait a minute how do you know me?You stalk me or something?!"
"Shut up!I know you because you're in Haru's class,my cousin!I AIN'T STALKING ANYONE!"
"WHATEVER!GET OFF ME YOU'RE HEAVY!"
Then Kyo started thinking Wait a minute...I AM on her...But how the hell can that be?
Then he got up and dusted himself off.With all the people looking he knew what they were thinking from all the whistles he heard.He just stared at her.Still wondering why he didn't transform.
"Yeah,you keep staring.But first help me up atleast!"
He was pissed off that he was being yelled at by a girl who was younger than he.But he still let out his hand for her to grab,but turned away.She stared at his hands suprised he actually offered to help her up from the ground.She liked that [insert happy face].
Then she quickly got up,dusted herself off,and stared at the ground.Kyo was just looking at the sky looking like he was in deep thought.
Suddenly Reina heard heavy footsteps running their way.
"Oh shit!Gotta run!See ya...Kyo [insert wink]"
He just stared at her,blushed,then quickly turned around and walked to where he was planning.
minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shoot he's catching up!Oh my god!He's right behind m---
Her thoughts were interrupted as Mitsuyuu quickly tackled her and landed right on top her...face to face.
What the hell?!Why does this keep happening to me?Do I have some...Going-on-top-of-me perfume or somthin'?
Then with quick thinking Reina grabbed Mitsuyuu close to her and and roughly kissed him.Moving her lips rapidly while he just stared into space.
She got up still kissing him and then ran leaving him in his shocked/love mode as Reina ran to the park.
I'm sooo good,haha.Hey hey hey,who's this I see?Frost and some guy??He's cute,too!
"Hey Frost!" Reina said as she went inbetween and put both of her arms over their shoulders,"Who's this cutie?"Reina announced out loud.
They both blushed.
"This is Haru and he IS in our class..."Frost said in a gentle yet aggressive voice.
"Oh I see."Reina smirked and winked at him.
Haru blushed deeply.
"Well,I'll leave you two lovebirds alone.I can already see both of you are getting pretty warm on a cold weather."She stuck out her tongue and waved good bye.
Haru turned back to his normal color and then put his coat and arm around Frost and stated "You must be cold..."
That made Frost smile and this time she wasn't warm because of blushing.

So far my story's going no where...I just have no motivation.I'm just going to work on putting the characters in and then jet.But anyway,Bye bye!