Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ wolf ❯ groggy ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 16
 
Sorry people forgot!! That and I've been really busy!!
 
“He slashed me.” Kyia said almost grudgingly. “I don't know why though…” -I do…” came a soft voice from a corner. Hatori turned to Him and asked, “Why would he do this?” “Because he's supposed to do that to make sure that she keeps her allegiance.” “I'm almost certain to change if he keeps hitting me.” “That sounds like you.” Hatori said. `I'll talk to him later.
 
Later on that day at the house
 
Where the hell is kyia?” Kyo asked pissed off. “Hmm I don't know this is kind of strange.” Said Shigure. Just then the two of them heard phone ring and Yuki picking it up. “Hello?? Oh Hi Hatori. Yeah Shigure's here. Do you need him to come to phone?? Ok.” Shigure came up and took it from Yuki and started whispering with Hatori. Finally Kyo and yuki heard him say “Alright I'll come pick her up.”
Turning around to the others (Tohru had joined them watching the door for Shigure) he said `I'm going to go pick kyia up. See ya soon!!” with that he bounced out the door.
 
A few hours later.
 
We're home!!” Shigure yelled “Shut up dog.” Came kyia voice although it sounded to him like it was taking a lot of effort just to get at him for yelling in her ear. “Ya DAMN RAT!!!” “Shut up you stupid cat.” (Their fighting again ladies and gents) they came down the stairs and saw that Kyia was leaning on Shigure for support. And the fact that she hadn't gotten at them startled them even more. “What happened sis?” came kyo's suddenly concerned voice from right beside yuki. “Nothing that you two should be worried about.” Came Hatori's voice from right behind shigure and kyia.
 
To be continued
 
 
 
 
He he the story's almost over!!