Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ You And Only You ❯ Chapter 09 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.&mi ddot;*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·. ,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*&mid dot;.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.· *·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.&mi ddot;*

Hello again! I am so sorry for the delay in updating. The reason will always be the same: University. It is so hard and it takes your life away and those who do attend Full Time University will know what I mean. Hehehehe, but uni isn’t that bad, just know how to organize a good timetable and you will be fine but for me... I didn’t organize a good timetable -_-

Anyhow so I'm very sorry for the delay and I hope you enjoy this chapter and please understand that the next chapter will take a while to post up like this chapter.

Enjoy! Oh and thank you so much for the reviews! I loved each and every one of them!

WARNING: Some sexual language will be mentioned but no sexual scene and NO RAPE. *·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*· .,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*&mi ddot;.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.· ;*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.&m iddot;*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*· .,.·*   =[Chapter Nine]=   *·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·* ·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.&mid dot;*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·., .·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*&midd ot;.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·* ·.,.·*  

- Outside on the street -

Tohru quickened her pace when she heard the strange noise of someone’s shoe. It happened so quick right after she left the Sohma’s residence. At first she heard a twig snapped and saw a shadow disappear behind a corner when she turned around. Thinking that it was just someone passing by, she resumed her walking pace but that same thing happened again when she turned a corner. This time she knew it wasn’t someone who’s just passing by so she ran for about a few block before taking a rest and turning around to see if she was being followed.

No one was in sight and this freaked her out even more as a couple of footstep was heard a couple of blocks away. Tohru walked around many blocks in hope of losing the stalker but it got to a point where no sound could be heard. Tohru was about to huff in relief when the noise returned but it was much closer than before. This was when she was too tired to run so she had to quicken her walking pace.

Tohru walked as fast as she could in the kimono but fear took completely over her as she realized that she was lost in a neighbourhood she never seen before. She screamed as loud as she could as a dark figure lunged at her from above as nothing but harsh darkness engulfed her body. *·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*· .,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*&mi ddot;.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.· ;*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.&m iddot;*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*· .,.·*  

- On a branch of a tree -

His heart skipped a beat when the figure of his dream walked past him under the tree. He was just day dreaming about Tohru wearing his ring and telling him how much she loves him when out of the corner of his eyes, he caught her small figure in that disgusting kimono belonging to that devil. If only she wore his kimono then it would be a perfect match made in heaven.

He jumped out of the tree as her figure disappeared around the gate. It was getting really dark and he wanted to make sure that she makes it home safe and sound. As quiet as he can, he jumped onto the main gate and stood up staring at the dark figure of his angel Tohru.

He smiled gently as he started to daydream about how nice it would be if he got the chance to have her as his own and at night it would be his job to walk with her at night to keep her company. His eyes grew soft at the image of him holding her hands as they walk along the road when a gust of icy wind gushes at them. Tohru started to shiver as he would lovingly move closer to her and wrap his arms around her and pull her close to his body but that is also impossible because he would turn into his animal form. But the thought of him holding her and protecting her from the cold made him want her more.

His thoughts was disrupted as a strange noise of two men sneaking pass the

Sohma’s main gate caught his attention. The two strange men sneaked past the main gate without taking notice of a man standing on the gate.

The mysterious guy ducked down as the two men sneaked past him from underneath but as they were sneaking by, one of then guy whispered “I’m positive I saw her! If we don’t hurry then we won’t be able to get her.”

This made the mystery guy burst with anger and rage. He was positive they were talking about his sweet Tohru or it could just be a mistake but he wasn’t going to take any chances. As quietly as he could, the mystery guy started hopping from one gate to the other in hope to see whom the two guys was following.

His eyes grew dark as they finally came to a halt and hid behind a corner. Confused by what happening, he took a peak over the gate to see who they were hiding from and it turned out to be Tohru. His body wanted to walk straight to the guys and smash them to a pulp but he shook his head and remembered that Tohru will see him if he does that and it might even look like he was the one stalking her.

Every now and then he would think of a strategy of saving Tohru but it was so difficult since Tohru kept hearing the two men and turning around or running for her life. It got to a point where he couldn’t take it anymore and just grabbed a black material nearby that was hung out to dry and held it under his armpit.

Taking the opportunity when Tohru was far away from the two men, he pounced at her from above and wrapped her body with the black material. Hoping that he didn’t knock her out, he chucked her onto the nearest tree and tied the corners of the materials to the branch so she can dangle there. Seeing that her body wasn’t moving, he panicked. Taking extra care, he opened one side of the material and was relieved that she was actually knocked out. He didn’t like the fact that he was the one who knocked her out but that was the only way to save her from the men. Tohru could wake up any minute so he went to work.

The mystery guy jumped of the tree and started running towards the two men. The two men stared at the running figure in front of them. Thinking that it was someone who was just passing by, they moved to one side to let him through but was rewarded with a jab in the face.

The two men stood up with anger. They stared at the guy in front of them.

“What do you want?! Trying to find some trouble? Well trouble will find you if you don’t run way”

“Tch running away is for wimps and that should be you”

One of the men got so pissed at this unexpected visitor that he lunged at him without thinking. Seeing the man lunge at him, he jumped up really high and gave him a hook kick right in his head, sending him flying across the pavements.

The other man stared at him with rage and lunged at him as he yelled out “That was my brother you bastard!”

Foolish as the other guy, the mysterious guy grabbed the guy’s wrist and twist it outward as he bobbed his body under the twisted arm and moved around to his backside. He pulled harder on the twisted arm, which forced the guy to bend down on his knee with pain.

“Why were you following that girl?!” Asked the mysterious guy with full anger.

The guy just smirked as he licked his lip.

“She seemed delicious and we wanted to taste her”

That did it, there was nothing else he could control as rage took over him. He pulled the twisted arm harder and ignored all the yelling of the guy.

“You are a sick man!” Cried the mysterious guy as the thought of him breaking the guys arm was the perfect punishment.

“Who are you to protect her?! I bet you are just like us who likes to stalk girls and have fun with them” grumbled the guy.

He didn’t want to hear it no more, this guy is such a sick man that nearly made him puke. There shouldn’t be men like this on this earth. Men like this should be punished and banned forever. He was about to break the guy’s arm when a picture of Tohru flashed through his mind. Tohru hated violence and she would hate him if he did something like this. She wouldn’t understand if he explained to her about how sick this guy is. As he calmed down a bit, he took a deep breath and said “You are lucky Mr Sick Bastard” and whacked him roughly across the head, which left him unconscious.

Taking out his cell phone, he dialled for the police telling them that he caught two perverted men who also was about to rape a poor school girl who was walking home. He gave them the address and he was told to stay there and wait fro them.

He didn’t want to be in the matter no more so he grabbed a rope that was tied to a fence by some kid playing around and tied both the men together. He grabbed two nearby panties and placed them other their heads.

“Now they are panty thief as well” Snickered the mysterious guy as he walked away to the tree where he left Tohru.

He was relieved to see that Tohru was still knocked out and was safe and sound. He took her of the branch and carried her over his shoulder like Santa Claus and walked off.

~A couple hours past~

The mysterious guy looked around with a worried expression. He was lost. At first he was going around in circle and now he’s somewhere in the forest. Travelling at night can look so differently and getting lost is so easy.

He was beginning to panic even more when he realised that Tohru should be awaked by now. Frantically he ran to the nearest hill and sweats dropped as he noticed he was walking around Shigure’s house.

Quietly, he jumped onto the roof and opened Tohru’s windows. He jumped in and accidentally made a thudding noise as he tripped over something hard. Hearing either Yuki or Kyo stirring next door, he quickly laid Tohru onto her bed and laid the blankets over her and checked her forehead to see if she’s alright. Happy that she was, he quickly jumped out of the window and shut it slowly and ducked down as Tohru’s door opened slightly and was closed again.

Yawning at all the excitement and work he did today, he slowly walked off in hope he can get home soon and have a long nap. *·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·. ,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*&mid dot;.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.· *·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.&mi ddot;*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·. ,.·*   =[ End of Nine ]=   *·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·* ·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.&mid dot;*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·., .·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*&midd ot;.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·* ·.,.·*

Very very sorry that this was a short chapter, its assignments again >< I wish I have an assignment squatter and just squat all the assignments away ^^; Thank you for reading and please don’t expect the next chapter soon because I know I can’t update within a month. Very sorry. ~ Take Care ~ ~ Muahz ~   =[Blue Tiger]=

*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.· *·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.&mi ddot;*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·. ,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*&mid dot;.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.·*·.,.· *·.,.·*