Full Metal Panic Fan Fiction ❯ Christmas Panic ❯ chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 5

Kaname was speechless when she first walked through those old wooden doors. She could tell that they had been hand carved many years before. Though old and weathered, the enormous doors still looked strong enough to hold back invading knights! The main foyer had been decorated in thousands of tiny white Christmas lights. The railing to the grand staircase had been carefully wrapped in freshly made pine garland. This made the whole entrance smell like a Christmas tree. Candles glowed softly around the room giving it a warm and inviting feeling.

“Why Angel, welcome to my humble home. Perhaps I could give you the grand tour. We could start first with the bedrooms!” Weber's wicked grin gave away his naughty thoughts.

“Still the pervert as ever Kurz. This place is amazing. Thank you so much for letting me come.” Kaname was still in awe at her first glance to the ancient manor.

“Don't thank me, Sousuke is the one who brought you! Now lets get your bags up to your room. It's rather late and I imagine you are tired from you travels. Follow me.” Kurz grabbed Kaname's suitcase and began climbing the regal staircase to the second floor.

Sousuke was beside his fellow Sergent, with Kaname and Mao following quite a ways behind, busy chatting about the house. The two girls were oblivious to the men farther up the staircase. Sousuke was surprised at the transformation of the manor. The three had never bothered to decorate when they had used the manor before. It had completely changed the house.

“I see you have been rather busy the past two days Weber.” Sousuke spoke quietly trying not to be overheard by the girls behind them. “Is everything set for the weekend.”

“Yep! It's all been taken care of. Lights are strung. Timers set. Should go off without a bang. The care takers here have been busy as hell this past week getting this place cleaned up and decorations strung. A beautiful winter wonderland for our charming angel. It appears she has already been taken in by its appeal.” Kurz turned left at the top of the staircase and continued down the hall.

“Don't we normally stay in the rooms at the other end of the hall?” Sousuke asked Weber, slightly confused by the change in accommodation.

“We will be staying in the rooms at the other end. However, I thought the two love birds could use the master suite for the weekend.” Weber's wicked grin returned and he delighted in the now very red faced and very nervous looking man beside him.

“Ah, here we are!” Kurz announced loudly, effectively silencing any protests from his comrade. “Your suite my dear.” He bowed slightly as he gave the two double doors a push letting them slowly open.

Kaname gasped as she got her first glance at the room she would be staying in. There was a huge fire place along one wall. A comfortable set of leather couches sat in front. The table between decorated with fresh cut flowers. A huge wall to ceiling window was at the opposite end, it too being decorated in festive garland. She could see two rooms adjacent to the main sitting room. One room had two huge four poster beds, large curtains where tied at each post. The other room looked to be the bathroom, though it was hard to tell from where she stood.

“Wow,” she entered the room, slowly turning to take in all the little details. Candles had been lit throughout the room and the fire place was crackling warmly. A very large and inviting room she thought. “This is amazing Kurz.”

“Glad it is to your likings Kaname, Mao and I have an unfinished poker game to get to, we'll let you and Sousuke get comfortable. See ya later.” And just like that Weber quickly shut the doors behind him, caging the two teens in the room together.

“Wait a minute, Sousuke? Weber!!! We're sharing a room!” but Kaname was too late in her protests for she turned around just after the doors had clicked shut.

The two stood there staring at the door, both a little shocked at their current situation. Sousuke was now fidgeting he was so nervous and Kaname was fuming that Weber would pull something like this.

It was Kaname who recovered first. “Well I guess we should get unpacked. Which bed do you want?” She proceeded to unbutton the large coat she was wearing and once removing it, she hung it on the arm of one of the leather couches.

Sousuke pondered her question for a moment. “I believe I shall take the one closest to the door, in case someone should try to break in through it.”

Kaname just rolled her eyes at this. “Ever the soldier aren't we!” she thought. “Whatever, I'm going to grab a bath before I go to bed. Traveling makes me feel so gross.”

“Very well then.” Sousuke set about moving the suitcases towards the sleeping area. He could hear her start to draw the water for her bath. After unpacking his own suitcase, he set forth to inspect the room, familiarizing himself with it. He wanted to know the ins and outs in case Kaname was attacked. He started at the sleeping area and moved on towards the sitting area by the fireplace. He soon found himself closer to the large windows that looked out over the adjoining lands. He was inspecting the windows to see if the opened or not when he noticed another smaller sitting room. It appeared to be a small reading nook nestled into the corner. There were two large sitting chairs sitting alongside the outside wall. The other wall was lined with books, a small library at their disposal. Between two floor to ceiling panels of books, there was a single door. Unsure of the nature of the door, Sousuke set about inspecting it.


Kaname had been delighted when she entered the large bathroom. A huge old fashioned claw foot tub had been the centerpiece of the room. There was a separate area in one corner with a toilet. One wall had two marble pedestal sinks in front of a huge mirror. There was a door in the center of the third wall, which she assumed was a linen closet. There was even a silk screen divider for changing behind. The last wall had a lounging chair, plus a small dressing table. Again, the room was decorate with small Christmas bouquets and softly glowing cinnamon candles.

The water flowing into the tub was steaming nicely. Kaname couldn't wait to sink her tired body into the inviting warmth it offered. She found some bubble bath on a stand nearby. The stand also had a few big fluffy towels hanging from it, ready for her when she was finished. The steam from her bath was causing the mirror to fog up and a thin layer of moisture was building up in the room. The marble floors were starting to get a little slippery with all the moisture. Kaname undressed behind the color silk screen before proceeding to sink slowly in the bubble filled oasis.

She could hear the occasional crackle and pop from the fire out in the sitting area. Sighing , she stretched out in the water and let her long legs rest on one edge of the tub. Her arms soon came to hang outside the tub as well, due to the fact that the water was a little to warm. Bubbles skimmed the top of her chest, water rippling around her thighs. The high back of the old tub, allowed her to lean back even with her shoulders out of the tub, so that she could rest her head.

Sousuke felt around the door, making sure that there was no tripping device on it. He assumed that the door lead into a small storage closet. There was only one way to find out. He place his hand on the door knob and turned it slowly. He was surprised that it didn't make any noise at all. He had expected a creaking noise from the old knob. Without anymore hesitation, he pushed the door open.

Kurz and Melissa had finished their poker game in the parlor. Melissa was busy counting her cash as they reached the top step of the elegant staircase. The pair was just preparing to turn and head down the hallway, when a scream was heard coming from the master suit.
Melissa spun around to stare at the door. “What the hell!” When she looked at Weber, she was surprised to see him grinning. “What do you think that's all about?” She asked, now hearing Kaname shouting in rage!

“I suspect our friend Sousuke has found the new sitting room and the door that used to be affixed to a linen closet.” Weber was now laughing, turning to retire to his own quarters.

“Weber, you dog!” Mao punched her friend in the shoulder, now joining in his laughter at the pair who currently were probably very flustered.

Kaname heard the door swing open, the same one she thought had lead to a linen closet. Her eyes popped open only to she a very surprised Sousuke come flying through it.

Sousuke was also surprised at what he found on the other side of the door. A very naked Kaname was bathing in the tub. Her legs were crossed at the ankles resting on the edge of the tub. Bubbles clung to them all the way to her thighs that disappeared below the water. His entry caused Kaname some alarm and she had sat upright after being startled. Her entire upper body had been exposed to him. Tiny droplets of water had cascade of off her, but his eyes had been drawn to the ones slowly making their way through the valley between her.......

“Ahhhhhh, you pervert!” She yelled

CRACK!
The hard brick of soap caught him square between the eyes. It fell to the ground, but when he swayed slightly and stepped forward to steady himself, he stepped firmly on the soap. The slick surface of the marble floors, escalated the movement and Sousuke soon found himself slipping very quickly in the direction of the tub.

SPLOOOSH!

The slipper soap had landed the unsuspecting and dazed Sousuke on top of Kaname in the tub.

“Get off of me you Pervert!” Kaname yelled as she struggled to get out of the tub. Arms and legs were flying as the pair tried to right the situation. Kaname struggled to move and was busy trying to hit the even more dazed soldier. Sousuke was muttering his apologize and struggling to grasp hold of the edges of the tub.

Kanamestilled as Sousuke finally made one successful grasp of the tub. Unsure of her condition, he managed to lift his soaked head to see her face. Her wet bangs hung in front of her, hiding her eyes from him. It was the color of her face that he began to fear most. For Kaname was steaming red and beginning to vibrate. He looked down quickly trying to shield himself from her impending wrath. It was then he noticed what his other hand had come to grasp. He quickly released her breast, but it was too late. Kaname delivered one final fist to his head that sent him reeling.

When he came too, Kaname was wrapping a house coat around her wet form. She quickly gathered her close and then slammed the bathroom door on her exit.

“The nerve of that idiot!” She fumed as she quickly dried herself and changed into her pj's.

A soft knock was heard coming from inside the bathroom.

“Ahhh......Kaname...........Ahhh......Are you dressed?” A very quiet voice came from within.

“Yes I am you PERVERT!” She screamed at him.

The door cracked open slowly. He waved a white towel in surrender. The small towel flapping furiously, amused Kaname somewhat and she was able to calm herself.

“I'm.....really sorry Miss Chidori. I thought that door led to a closet. I had no idea that it went into the bathroom.......I'm so very sorry.” The red faced and nervous soldier stood rigidly as he addressed the young lady sitting on the bed.

Kaname was about to tear a strip of the soldier, when she noticed blood running down the side of his face. Gasping she got of the bed and was quickly at his side. She grabbed him by the arm and led him back into the bathroom. She forcibly made him sit in the chair at the dressing table. Sousuke could only sit and stare at her in utter disbelief.

“You're hurt Sousuke!” She muttered as she quickly searched for a wash cloth and some bandages. She found them in one of the lower drawers of the dressing table. Her face was etched with worry as she wet the wash cloth and came to kneel in front of Sousuke. She brought the wet cloth up to the side of his head where the gash was leaking blood. Carefully she cleaned the small wound and bandaged it.

Sousuke was quiet the entire time she tended his wound. He loved the way the slightest touch from her hand could make his skin tingle. When she had finished with the bandage, he grasped the hand that was still lightly touching his hair. He brought it down and held it in his lap, unable to look at the girl it belonged to. “Thank you Kaname..........I really am sorry.......I suppose you must really hate me now.” He remained unmoving, staring down at the lovely hand in his own.

Kaname smiled at his sincerity. She started laughing and punched Sousuke playfully in the shoulder. “What will Weber think when you show up for breakfast with a huge gash on the side of you're head.” She paused when his head snapped up to finally look at her. “You're soaken wet Sousuke........I'll leave so you can get changed.”

Kaname was curled up on the couch in front of the fire, when Sousuke had finally emerged. Her soft breathing indicated that she had fallen asleep. He gathered a blanket off one of the beds and pulled it carefully around her. Adding another few logs to the fire, he sat on the opposite couch and watched the sleeping whispered girl.

I really screwed up this time. Tomorrow had better go better than this!” He smiled when Kaname rolled slightly and began to snore softly.