Full Moon Wo Sagashite Fan Fiction ❯ Goodbye ❯ Goodbye ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Goodbye

Playground school bell rings again,

Rain clouds come to play again

Mitsuki was outside again, sitting in the rain. I've told her so many times not to do that. Then she'll catch cold and that'll be the end of her career. No big star, no Eichi-kun. But she rarely listened to me when I told all this to her.

Has no one told you she's not breathing?

Hello, I'm your mind giving you someone to talk to, Hello

"Mitsuki! Are you even listening to me?!" I yelled at her. It was May again, and she was sitting in the sunshine. "I wonder what Eichi-kun is doing now." Mitsuki mused to herself. These were the kinds of things she said when she didn't want an answer from me or when she was ignoring me. "Mitsuki!" I yelled.

If I smile and don't believe,

Soon I'll wake from this dream

Being dead was just like a dream. Sometimes I wished I could wake up from it and other times it was a good thing to see the joy on her face. The bad things were that she was never listening to me unless she talked to me first. Which when she got talking, she was a very smart girl.

Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken,

Hello, I'm the lie living for you so you can hide, Don't cry

Meroko always cared too much when it came to helping Mitsuki get away from her house for a commercial or some other thing that Mitsuki needed to get done. `Course, maybe it was because Meroko was the one who had to play Mitsuki. But Meroko had never known what it was like to be a singer. Didn't know what it was like to not have your family support you, to have so many hardships, and the loss of hope as you go through a million auditions and aren't even picked for one. And it's hard to explain in words to someone like her. She would never listen.

Suddenly I know I'm not sleeping,

Hello, I'm still here,

All that's left of yesterday

And suddenly I realize, to make this one dream come true, one wish I could not fulfill for myself, I'd do anything. She may have a cheap reason to want to be a singer. And she may be a whiny brat at times but no matter what, I would do what it takes to make her the biggest J-pop Idol.

Anime: Full Moon wo Sagashite

P.O.V.:Takuto

Date:1-19-04

Song: `Hello' by Evanescence