Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Memories of Life ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Memories of Life
Chapter 2
 
 
 
 
The girls went to bed not really thinking much about what had happened and started the day like any other. Everything went normal in all their classes, they all paid close attention and did their work like the good kids they were. (yeah right). Nothing strange happened until they met at lunch. Alex walked down the hall to meet them in their usual spot. They sat in a secret spot only they knew about. Behind the lunchroom was a dirt road that led to a small gazebo covered by overgrowth, so to anyone else it would seem like a pointless path, but it was a nice spot, like their own little getaway, but close enough to get to class on time.
“Hey Alex.” Alexis said greeting her friend.
“Hey, where's the other two?” She asked sitting next to her.
“They aren't here yet.”
“Oh. Oh my god, did you see the Trigun episode, it was so cool!”
“No, I'm not really a Tri-gun fan.”
“Oh my god r u serious?”
“Yeah.”
“You're a loser!” She yelled turning her back to Alexis.
“NO shit Sherlock.” Anne said sitting down at the table along with Whit.
“Gee thanks Annie I feel so loved.” Alexis replied pretendging to be hurt.
“You're welcome.” She said laughing.
“So how has ur guys day been so far?” Whit asked.
“Ok, I had a major test though first period but I think I did good.” Alexis sighed.
“Too bad, I had a test last week, but I don't have anymore soon.” Alex said.
“Yeah same here.” Anne replied.
“Yeah mee too.” Whit said. “Ugh, I cant reach my pencil.” She grunted reaching under the table.
“Well do like Alex and call it.” Alexis suggested.
“Haha. Ok. Come to me pencil.” She said giggling. Suddenly the pencil flew into her hand. Sitting upright she decided she had too little sleep and it didn't happen, or did it? `I wonder if it really happened.' She thought. Focusing on Alex's unopened coke she held out her hand and said come to me coke. The whole table laughed until it started moving on its own into her hand. Everyone just stared in awe.
“Oh my god, how did you do that?” Alexis asked.
“I don't know but I think it has something to do with those amulets we got.” She said handing back Alex's coke.
“Did anything strange happen to you guys yesturday?” Anne asked.
“Yeah in class when I was looking at mine I thought I saw a girl about my age.” Alexis said thoughtfully looking at her amulet around her neck.
“Yeah, I saw a girl last night too, in my room.” Alex said.
“Yeah, same. Except in my mirror.” Whit replied.
“Wow, I think it has to be these things, I don't know if its good or bad.” Anne concluded.
“We have to find out what these names mean. I will do some research tonight and maybe we can come up with something.” Alexis said writing down the names.
~~~ Later that night ~~~
Alexis was researching the names on the internet. So far she had searched 32 pages of nothing. She was about to give up when she found a source.
Four Princesses from Ancient Egypt Discovered
Four princesses found in… Akila, Sanura, Hathor- Sakmet, and Tale…. Father Darius, Pharoh of Egypt…. History unkown to discoverers… no bodies were found and pieces of ancient history are missing… stains found in palace, which is largest and best preserved in egypt, and are belived to be ancient blood from a…….
Looking into the article she found exactly what she needed. She picked up the phone and called Alex.
“Hello?”
“Hey Alex, I found what I was looking for. Can you three way Whit?”
“Yeah sure.” She said clicking out to call Whit.
“Hello?”
“Hey Whit.”
“Hey Whit.”
“Hey guys, what's up?”
“Listen I need you to four way Anne, please?”
“Yeah sure hang on.”
“Hello?”
“Annie!”
“Hey Anne.”
“Hi Annie.”
“Hey whats going on?”
“Ok guys, I was researching this and I found some stuff.”
“Ok, so spill it.”
“Well apparently recently they found a Palace in Egypt that is supposed to be the biggest ever built and the best preserved. It was owned by a Pharoh named Darius. Most of the past is unknown since they don't know the whole story, but they have found oput a few things. Darius had four daughter of different mothers….”
“Bastard!” The three rang out.
“Well that was a custom then, but anyways, the daughters were Tale of Layla, Hathor- Sakmet of Masika, Akila of Kanika, and Sanura of Subira. They were taught by a family friend named Baruti. He taught them everything, but they one thing he did not teach, was of their powers. Each of them had a guard, except Tale who was required to have two because she was such a trouble maker.”
“Hey…”
“Ok go on.”
“Ok so their father gave them an amulet each to help them contain their powers. Each was said to have their own powers along with certain meanings. Tale, meaning green…”
“Woo hoo! Yes!... sorry, continue.”
“Ok Tale, meaning green, was able to make things grow and restore life. Her sister Hathor- Sakmet, meaning goddess of destruction, was able to take away life and well destroy things.”
“Ha ha!”
“What does mine mean?”
“Akila means intelligence…”
The other two burst out laughing.
“Sorry…” they both apologized.
“Anyway, she was able to moves things with her mind, and read others minds as well. And last, Sanura, meaning kitten, Was able to transform into a cat and talk to animals…. Each as I said had a guard. Tale had two from Germany, Ed and Roy. Sanura had one named Inuyasha from Japan, his name meant dog demon…”
“Dog Demon?”
“Yes, though the stories here say that he is only Half dog demon and was able to turn human anytime through his amulet. His brother who was guard to Akila was full and his name was Sesshomaru. Hathor also had one named Kouga, and he was full wolf demon from Japan. Each of them protected the princesses from any danger they encountered. After years of peaceful living they were caught off guard by a man named Naraku who controlled Japan at the time. He ordered that he be able to marry all the daughters in exchange for an alliance. The Pharoh refused and the wedding did not take place. Naraku led his army and attacked the kingdom, it is belived that their guards betrayed them and killed the princesses. No one survived the final battle, and no burials have been found yet. There have been many assumptions that after betraying them they burned their bodies along with any other people who lived there.”
“What is the name of this palace?”
“Umm in English they call it Grand Palace of Egypt (*shrug*)… Why?”
“Students will learn the backround of the Grand Palace history and the reign of Darius and create a story of what they belived happened…”
“So wait we are going there on our trip?”
“Yepp.”
“Ok guys, listen remove your amulets, and keep them safe and DO NOT put them on until it is time to go on the trip”
“Ok.”
“fine by me.”
“Ok, guys I have a test tomorrow, so be careful.”
“Ok see ya.”
“Bye guys.”
“Bye!” *Click* Alexis sat down the phone and stared at it, thinking about how that call had gone. `Its probably just a coincidence.' She thought getting up and walking over to her bed. Laying down she stared at the ceiling for awhile and eventually falling asleep. Alex sat at her desktop looking at her amulet then at a nearby wilting plant.
“hmmm I wonder…” She said and slipped on her amulet. “Ok now how do I do this?” She asked herself then held her hand out to the plant and wiggled her fingers. To her surprise the plant came back to life right before her eyes. “Oh my god! I shud call Alexis! No, she said not to put them on… Besides she doesn't even need to know.” She decided and went back to chatting to friends online.
 
A/n: Ok guys look at the beginning if ur looking for the disclaimer. I hope you guys like.
I'll keep writing both stories I am under tight super vision guys trust me. “Keep writing slave! *cracks whip*”-Alex. Lol.