Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ A Forgotten Heart ❯ The robber captured and the golden-eyed stranger revealed ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1

I DO NOT OWN FULL METAL ALCHEMIST IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, SAME WITH THE CHARACTERS AND THE PLOT... now that I have that out of my system....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*

Anara stood waiting for the golden-eyed stranger to act, in this situation she could get out of it easily but she wanted to see if the golden-eyed stranger was a threat. The man with the gun squeezed tighter and pushed the gun harder to Anara’s head, “you don’t have to push so hard you know, I ain’t going anywhere.” the man didn’t take a second look as he kept watching the stranger. Anara looked to him, “look if your going to do anything please hurry, this isn’t exactly comfortable… and if not then just shut-up and sit down you little pipsqueak” the strangers eyes popped and Anara wasn’t prepared for what happened next.

“IM NOT A PIPSQUEAK SO DON’T CALL ME SHORT A MIGET OR A TINY LITTLE SHRIMP PLUS YOUR SHORTER THAN ME YOU LITTLER GIRL!!!!” and at what he said last is what Anara froze at, slowly she looked up and brining the robber up to the air with her she began to yell.

“IM NOT LITTLE IM PROBABLY OLDER AND MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU AND ILL CALL YOU WHATEVER I WANT TO YOU LITTLE PIPSQUEAK, YOU LOOK LIKE A BUG!” Anara took a deep breath, she and the stranger were still glaring at each other when both Alena and the man in the armor stood up.

“Damn it, and I wanted to be lazy today… OY ANARA…. Please just calm down and think of away to get out of this predicament….” Anara looked to the left and saw Alena yawning while scratching her head, “I really don’t want to get included in this, I’m to tired and lazy….” she silently sat down and began to snore, Anara glared and turned back to the stranger who was still glaring, the armor steeped forward shaking his hands.

“brother, please stop, remember we need to resolve this quickly without hurting anyone…” as the armor spoke Anara noticed that the armor sounded younger than the golden-eyed stranger.

Anara spoke, “so who exactly are you guys?”

The 2 were about to speak when there was a clicking noise behind Anara, the robber cocked his gun ready to shoot, “ENOUGH OF THIS, you 2 sit down now!!!” he pointed to the brothers, “and now everyone give me everything valuable or I swear this girl will die…” everyone began to scramble for their valuables once more.

“STOP!” everyone froze and looked over to the source of the voice, it was Anara. “Now I want everyone to put their stuff back slowly and don’t move a muscle or you might get hurt!” the man began to laugh

“What you gonna do girly? Call for mummy?” the man continued to laugh as he turned the gun to a small little boy sitting in a seat next to the robber. ‘NOW EVERONE CONTINUE WITH THE VALUABLES…” he laughed again until he saw a small purple mist surround him and Anara.

“When I say don’t move I mean don’t move!” Anara’s trench coat flew off of her body to show a fairly large dragon burn on her skin, the tail twisted around her belly button, wrapping its self around her back, its head stopping on the top of her left breast, “I was fine you holding the gun to my head but when you turn it on an innocent that’s where you cross the line, no longer will I stand her and act as if nothings happening…” the gun flew out of the man’s hand and landed on Alena’s lap, she jerked awake and looked at the gun strangely. Anara turned and looked to the robber who’s face was plastered with fear, Anara clapped her hands together and landed them on the ground encaging the robber in a set of steal bars, the trench coat landed back on Anara perfectly and her voice became normal again, “well that should hold you till we get to central” she smiled and sat back down next to Alena and they began to talk.

The golden-eyed stranger looked to his brother, “what a strange girl…” the armor nodded his head and they to sat down awaiting for the train to stop at central.

Less than an hour later the train stopped and the police entered the train taking the robber off, Anara smiled and with her hands resting on top of her head he walked off the train to see the golden-eyed stranger talking to a man in a military uniform and black hair, “OY COLONEL MYSTANG!!!” she ran over to him.

“Ah, Anara, I’d like you to meet someone,” he looked to the golden-eyed stranger, “this is Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist, and Edward, this is Anara Hoshi, the dragon Alchemist! You will be fighting each other for you assessment!!” the Colonel smiled and walked off as the 2 alchemists pointed to each other and yelled at the same time.

“YOU’RE THE FULLMETAL ALECHEMIST?”

“YOU’RE THE DRAGON ALCHEMIST?”