Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ A Hero Returns ❯ Chapter 1: He's Back? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Mena-I have suddenly become board and this week hasn't been a very good one between getting sick and then run over but later for that welcome to my FMA fanfiction am still new at this though

Ed-Any pairings oh great one

Mena-Can it Midget

Ed-WHO ARE YOU CALLING A MIDGET? QUEEN OF THE DAMNED!

Mena-Not very good comebacks either, hmm Drama Queen? Oh well it will probably be romance between Ed/Lust but I changed my mind if you ask really nicely I might do what ever pairing but I think I just might do my two favorite characters Riza Hawkye and Edward Elric there maybe some of Al as well but not completely sure.

Al-Nii-san you need to come down

Ed-OH SURE DON'T TAKE YOUR BROTHERS SIDE!

Al-Lets get on with the chapter It takes after the last episode of the series and sort of after the movie or close to it and I'm currently redoing some of them so don't worry I will post a new chapter soon and thank you all for the reviews

The Return of A Hero

Chapter 1: He's Back?

Roy Mustang was currently doing paper work, seated at a desk, scowling at it immensely, since nothing seems to be getting done, he didn't have someone to do his dirty work for him since that fated day a certain someone....... Mustang sighs and closes his eyes setting his head in his hands exhausted 'Another hard tiring day after two and a half years of hard work since the Full Metal Alchemist diapered hopefully I can go home and get some sleep.'

"Colonel Mustang?" Unfortunately fate was cruel, as Maria Ross knocks on the door and comes in quietly, she was promoted since Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye was promoted into something even he didn't know.

He looks up clearly annoyed "What is it that he wanted, Ross?"

"He wishes to see you tomorrow." She looks at him clearly annoyed at doing errands for him and for a reason that she doesn't wish to mention to him or herself.

"Hmmm, about what?" He asks not interested in the least.

"He wouldn't say he just said to get to Central." She looks back at him and glares "He would of told you when you got there if you didn't send me." She sneers at him it was a little known fact that she would help of Roy Mustang, Havoc, and the Elric brothers if need be and she had a slight crush on Roy Mustang, but time like these she would rather kill him instead.

He looks up suddenly "Was it that important?"

"Hai!" She yells glaring daggers at him, she has a temper that would leave anyone scared of her so she just crosses her arms begins to tap her foot impatiently.

"That’s strange." He gets up and walks to his window and stares outside as Maria tries to calm down.

-----------------------------------------------

--Riznebol--

"Brother!" A little boy, no older then the age of twelve, with short blond hair, and blue eyes, screams as he bolts up in bed sweating badly from his nightmarish sleep.

Winry runs in from across the hall and tries to calm him down "Shhh. Al it's all right."

He hugs her tightly as he cries into her chest "I had that dream again."

"If you tell me about it you, will feel better." She says hugging him back and petting his head lovingly.

"How could Brother abandon me? How?" he shakes his head furiously ashamed of ever thinking those thoughts about his brother.

"He didn't abandon you, now tell me what’s wrong." She whispers sweetly to him to try and calm him down.

"I-I dr-eamt about t-that night where he was fighting E-Envy, he died" He said crying harder at the very mention of the terrible dream that has been haunting him since he got his body back.

She sighs "I know, I know."

"I told you to get out haven't you people done enough!" They hear Pinako screaming down stairs at their guests that dropped by uninvited.

The get out of bed and run down the hallway and stop at the middle of the stairs where they see three State Alchemist he knew all to well "Pinako?" Al asks timidly.

"Alphonse Elric?" Major Armstrong asks uncertainly he had heard his voice but never has seen his body,

Al nods timidly "Yes."

"We are state alchemists and our Colonel wishes to meet with you." Havoc tells him unsure if he remembers them at all from his travels.

He was about to answer before Winry cut him off "You can tell Colonel we don't want to meet with him."

"It's in your best interests." Armstrong says taking out a scroll.

"If it was in our best interests you would leave." Pinako says getting huffy and clearly annoyed as she motions them out.

"It's about another State Alchemist, Edward Elric." Major Armstrong says as they turn their backs and freeze.

Al leaps down the stairs and rushes to them "It's about Brother? Major Armstrong please tell me is he dead like everyone says?"

He smiles down at him and shakes his head "We are not at liberty to discuss this out here, but we are not sure either it took us a very long time to actually get that information." A clear sign they didn't know either.

"We will go." Izumi says coming out from her hiding spot then looks up to the stairs at Al and the others she had started to make regular appearances since Al came back and she had a sneaking suspicion Ed wasn't quite dead as they believed "What exactly is it going to be about you really don't want to upset him do you?"

"Miss Izumi I presume?" Hughes asks raising an eyebrow clearly amused at her being a mother hen to him from what he heard "We can not discuss it here."

She nods and turns around to leave "We will leave in the morning."

Major Armstrong looks at her retreating figure and nods "Very well." Two turn and leave as Hughes stay behind.

"Goodnight." Hughes say bowing and leaving with the other two.

----------------------------------------------

--Central--

"What is this all about?" Mustang demands as Maria and he follow two subordinates on his force as they led him to the Fuhrer's office.

Ross shrugs "We don't know either."

He was about to yell at him for being idiots but was interrupted by a small timid voice "Colonel Mustang?"

He turns around ands sees Havoc, Armstrong, and someone else with a old lady miss Izumi and a little boy about 12 "Hello and you are?"

He laughs a little "It's me Alphonse Elric, Edwards little brother."

Maria comes up to him shocked along with everyone else "Alphonse?"

"Human transmutation." Roy mumbles to himself surprised as well but not going to admit it in front of his comrades.

Maria stands back and asks the only question going thought her mind "How?"

"I think Ed did it." He said turning his eyes to the ground.

"I'm sorry." She says averting her eyes as well.

"It's alright." He says grinning again but his sadness still reflects in his eyes as they start to walk off to the door and opens it "But what did you guys figure out about my brother?"

"That’s why we are here." Maria says getting up and following him.

Mustang knocks loudly and calls "General Chaos."

"What is this about?" Maria asks getting to the main point.

His smile disappears and gets up walking to his window and turns his back to them "We have currently got wind of something in the East."

"Charles?" Mustang steps up to him clearly not understanding.

He looks at them all before going on making sure they could take the shock that was about to come "There are rumors that Edward Elric, The Full Metal Alchemist, is back." He finishes as everyone gasps.

--To Be Continued--

Mena-What do ya think

Ed-I thought I was supposed to be the star of the show

Mena-You are and I don't own FMA

Ed-I wouldn't think you did either *WHACK*