Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ A Hero Returns ❯ Chapter 8: A Race Against Time ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Mana: Sorry I haven’t updated in a while guess I got a little sidetracked

Ed: A little?

Mana: Okay a lot you try tenth grade and see how you feel I’ve been having one hell of a day and it’s not even over

Fox: I had a pretty good day especially with the PSAT’s

Mana: You would why did you even take it?

Fox: I don’t know to tell you the truth

Mana: Figures I’d have an insane sister

Fox: Har har

Ed: I think I’m being ignored

Lust: I think you are to

Roy: Let’s get on with the chapter

Last time on Return of a Hero

Ed doesn‘t seem to hear them as he looks around to a rock eyes widely “Envy.” he whispers out.

“What?” Gizmo gasps as lust looks around ready to kill.

“That’s right ‘younger brother’.” Envy spits out venomously circling them a tiger would with it‘s prey.

“I thought you were sealed off at the other side of the gate.” Gizmo states still in shock at what was happening before her.

Envy smirks at her coming closer to he then the rest “I was but I’ve returned perfectly fit and capable of killing the remaining Elrics.” he jumps back as Ed transforms his auto-mail blade.

“You will not kill them.” Lust states glaring at him in such a way that he would die a very painful death if you could die from a glare.

Lust glares more “I was rewarded for actually having humanity unlike you.” she spits out at him.

“So like it matters any more.” Envy smirks then turns to Ed sharply slashing a sword out of no where at him making him jump back away from the rock as he smirks at him “Don’t even think about it.”

“Now it’s time to die FullMetal shorty.” was the only warning he got as he charges full speed ahead into the oasis.

Chapter 8: The Race Against Time

Lust was out of breath but she knew she couldn‘t stop Ed wouldn‘t be able to come back ‘I have to hurry!’ she thinks to herself running through the trees searching for Al ‘Where the hell are they?’ she had been looking fro them for a few days now and she was beginning to tire, she left Gizmo and her kitten, that she named Ash , back where her brother was taken she needed the comfort and Lust needed to get help from the only one she could think would be able to get him back.

They didn’t travel very far but they still were a ways out and the others were still in Silver city waiting for the others to get information on Ed but weren’t succeeding because Al already knew where his brother was.

She had finally spotted the city as she sighed in relief running up to the last time she had seen them on the rooftop but she knew they were still there but it was the matter of finding out where. She stops at the place where she had gotten the cat from and looks around for a moment before she hears three familiar voices talking one belonging to Mustang, the other two belonging to Havoc and Fuery.

“You can‘t keep them Fuery.”

“Ahh, why not?”

“Besides the fact the General will charcoal them?”

“Not funny Havoc.”

“I thought it was.”

Lust runs to the sound of them and stops once more checking to see if Al was with them, they stop talking and turn to her as she skids to a stop “Oh, it‘s you again.” Fuery says holding onto five kittens and a dog.

Mustang smirks and walks up smoothly to her “Well Hello.”

She sighs in frustration shaking her head, surprising the General by pushing him out of her way “Do you know where Alphonse Elric is?” she asks hurriedly.

Havoc thinks for a moment “He should be in the Silver stone hotel.” he says to her as she nods her head in thanks before speeding off in the direction the others following behind her moments afterward “How do you know Alphonse?” she hears him call out to her “Miss?”

She speeds to the hotel only stopping to ask what room the soldiers were staying in as she practically knocks down the front door “Alphonse?” she asks uncertainly after all she hadn’t seen him in over two or three years.

Izumi and Winry glares at her as Al tries to stifle a gasp “And you are?”

Havoc comes up to her way out of breath because of his smoking “Miss? What are you doing?”

Riza comes up to them to “Sir? Who is this?”

“Lust?” Al asks uncertainly but she nods anyway even if they know her.

The others gasp in surprise at seeing a human Lust right in front of their very own eyes, as Izumi gets up in anger “Get out of the hotel or you won’t live to see tomorrow.”

She holds out her hands in defense “Wait! I know you don’t like me and have to reason to but Ed‘s in trouble and we have to hurry and get to him.”

“I thought the Boss was dead?” Havoc asks Fuery as he shrugs.

“So the rumors were true?” Mustang asks other questions were asked as well but she couldn‘t answer them all at once..

“What do you mean in trouble?” Al comes up from behind them.

Lust takes a deep breath for her long explanation “For the past year and a half I‘ve been traveling with him killing homunculi and now the gate wants him back.”

They all nod and motion for her to sit down, Izumi glares at all the while as she glares right back, Mustang clears his throat breaking the glaring contest “So what exactly happened to FullMetal?” he asks.

Flashback

They both look around as Lust turns to Gizmo “This is the place?” She asks surprised at such deserted oasis sits in the middle, Gizmo nods “Now you better watch out we don’t know which one it is.

“Yes mother.” Gizmo says rolling her eyes then stops and smirks “Or is that future sister in law?” she asks innocently as Lust glares playfully at her.

Ed doesn‘t seem to hear them as he looks around to a rock eyes widely “Envy.” he whispers out.

“What?” Gizmo gasps as lust looks around ready to kill.

“That’s right ‘younger brother’.” Envy spits out venomously circling them a tiger would with it‘s prey.

“I thought you were sealed off at the other side of the gate.” Gizmo states still in shock at what was happening before her.

Envy smirks at her coming closer to he then the rest “I was but I’ve returned perfectly fit and capable of killing the remaining Elrics.” he jumps back as Ed transforms his auto-mail blade.

“You will not kill them.” Lust states glaring at him in such a way that he would die a very painful death if you could die from a glare.

Lust glares more “I was rewarded for actually having humanity unlike you.” she spits out at him.

“So like it matters any more.” Envy smirks then turns to Ed sharply slashing a sword out of no where at him making him jump back away from the rock as he smirks at him “Don’t even think about it.”

“Now it’s time to die FullMetal shorty.” was the only warning he got as he charges full speed ahead into the oasis.

(They fought for over an hour until Ed finally won once more but that was only the beginning of our troubles)

To Be Continued

Mana: That still don’t explain anything

Fox: And that’s why we have different friends

Ed: They’re still arguing?

Lust: If they’d stop we wouldn’t of noticed

Roy: They went to get something to drink if that’s what you mean

Ed: Right

Mana: Oh shut up I’m tired of having this conversation

Fox: So am I but you don’t hear me complaining

Ed: Just remember to review