Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ A Hero Returns ❯ Chapter 7: The Final Hunt ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Mena-Hi sorry I took so long to update I got caught up in my other story that I plan on putting on the my other favorite show Case Closed

Fox-I have more stuff then you do and I get chapters done

Mena-That’s different

Fox-Yeah different all right

Mena-Some of us can’t do everything you do

Fox-I didn’t say that

Mena-Right

Ed-This is her newest chapter and it has just me and Lust in it

Lust-Oh joy

Chapter 7: The Final Hunt

Ed and Lust continue to walk out and into a forest with lush green trees shading them from the hot sun, Ed looks at the cat bringing it‘s gold eyes to his looking at it curiously “Why did you get the cat?” he asks taking the cat back in his arms petting it absentmindedly, making the kitten purr in contentment as the continue onward.

Lust looks up to the sky for a moment to think of an answer and then she smirks seductively at him “Because it’s cute and it reminds me of you.” she answers sweetly to anyone else but those who know her you could look in her eyes and see the glint of mischief as she smiles innocently at you.

“Right.” Ed says sarcastically.

Lust looks down to the cat and then back at him “Can I have the kitty back now please?” she asks him just like a bouncing seven year old girl would when you take away their favorite toy, Ed sighs and puts it in her hands “Thank you.”

Ed shakes his head “How did I ever get stuck with you.”

Lust looks up to him and smirks nuzzling the kitten “Your just lucky I guess.”

Ed sighs in defeat “If I would say anything it’s that I’m cursed.”

Lust looks up to him and smirks defiantly at him “You’ve always been cursed even when I was one of the seven deadly sins.” she sighs dramatically “Ahh, the good old days.” she says sarcastically.

“So you say.” Ed says looking around.

“How many sins do you have to get anyway.” She asks him curiously still petting the cat in her arms.

Ed shrugs then stops all of a sudden as lust looks around cautiously holding that cat closer to her “I think someone’s following us.”

Lust looks around “A good someone or a bad someone.”

Ed stays there a moment longer before rolling his eyes, Lust laughs lightly “More like an annoying someone.”

“Hey! Is that the thanks I get for helping you?” Kari says coming out of thin air and glaring at her ungrateful brother.

“Relax Gizmo I was joking.” Ed says dodging random objects from random places.

“That’s what you get for pissing off your sister.” Lust says petting the kitten still watching on amusedly as Ed has to duck and cover for the time being.

Gizmo finally calms down once more as she breaths in deeply shutting her eyes to keep out tempting thoughts of objects to throw at him, Ed comes out smirking at her “What are you doing here anyway?”

“What can’t I see my brother ?” Gizmo asks sticking her tongue out in mock challenge.

Ed roles his eyes at her childish antics “Only if you want something.”

“Oh, I don’t want anything you have only one more sin and then your home free!” Gizmo exclaims excitedly as she jumps up and down in joy.

“Only one more.” Lust asks surprisedly.

Ed sighs in relief “Finally!”

“And where is the homunculus anyway?” Lust asks jumping onto a nearby rock to rest while she can.

Ed looks at Lust then to Gizmo as she starts to sweat Ed sighs in defeat “Don’t know, huh?”

Lust sweat drops as Gizmo hurries to reassure them that it should be around here “Should be somewhere around here.” she laughs nervously looking around.

“So you say.” Lust mumbles to herself looking dully up at the sky.

Ed sighs once more “Are you sure you know what your talking about?”

“Of coarse I do, are you doubting me?” Gizmo asks in mock hurt as she backs up comically.

“Let me think,” Ed says sarcastically “yeah!” Lust laughs at their bickering but she’s used to it so she just jumps off her rock and takes Ed’s hand and walks off with Gizmo trailing behind.

“Humph.” Gizmo pouts throwing a childish tantrum if someone spoke to her as she drags behind.

-------------------------------------------------------

--A little while later in the forest--

They both look around as Lust turns to Gizmo “This is the place?” She asks surprised at such deserted oasis sits in the middle, Gizmo nods “Now you better watch out we don’t know which one it is.

“Yes mother.” Gizmo says rolling her eyes then stops and smirks “Or is that future sister in law?” she asks innocently as Lust glares playfully at her.

Ed doesn‘t seem to hear them as he looks around to a rock eyes widely “Envy.” he whispers out.

“What?” Gizmo gasps as lust looks around ready to kill.

“That’s right ‘younger brother’.” Envy spits out venomously circling them a tiger would with it‘s prey.

“I thought you were sealed off at the other side of the gate.” Gizmo states still in shock at what was happening before her.

Envy smirks at her coming closer to he then the rest “I was but I’ve returned perfectly fit and capable of killing the remaining Elrics.” he jumps back as Ed transforms his auto-mail blade.

“You will not kill them.” Lust states glaring at him in such a way that he would die a very painful death if you could die from a glare.

Envy chuckles at her outburst “Lust, how utterly repulsive of you to become human while we sit and rot.

Lust glares more “I was rewarded for actually having humanity unlike you.” she spits out at him.

“So like it matters any more.” Envy smirks then turns to Ed sharply slashing a sword out of no where at him making him jump back away from the rock as he smirks at him “Don’t even think about it.”

“Now it’s time to die FullMetal shorty.” was the only warning he got as he charges full speed ahead into the oasis.

--To Be Continued--

Ed-Remember to review even though it didn’t have a lot in it

Mena-Oh shut up

Fox-Some of us can’t always be like me

Mena-Indeed did you buy that ego or did you create it?

Fox-Watch your mouth when talking to your older sister

Ed-Oh please she’s completely right

Al-Remember to review