Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Alchemy Academy ❯ volume 5: golden knight ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chappie 5 wow I think im doing good =]
But I need REVIEWS okay so as u notice I have a lot of ed&&Shiori
But I have other couples 2 so please keep reading well
Here goes chapter 5 of alchemy acdmey
*****&&&&&*******
-recap-
Al stood up and stood next to his Ling.
“This is Ling [im not sure on his last name so yea] he's Edward's age.”
 
Ling walked up pulled Shiori into his arms but was hit by Ed.
“OOWWWWWW……..Hey Ed who said you had to protect this beautiful young woman ?”
 
“ANY GIRL NEEDS PROTECTION FROM YOU LING.”
Shiori giggled and sighed.
 
“OHHHH…Shiori and this person rite here [walks to ed] is my nii-san[big brother]….”
“Edward.”
 
Shiori finished his sentance while looking at Ed.
`She say's my name so perfectly.'
 
Both Ed and Shiori locked eyes and neither staired away.
`HE'S LOOKING AT ME holy crap holy crap !!! MUST LOOK AWAY….Why can't I look away.'
`Her eyes are so memorizing god I have to keep stairing'
 
There trance was broken off by the teacher yelling for everyone to be seated.
 
-end of recap-
[it's the second to last class]
The gang had now just ended there history class and were headed to as Ed said “THE BEST CLASS EVER.”
 
“So guys what is so special about this class?”
Shiori had a hard time learning the history of Alchemy since the school she went to before had no contact with Alchemy. So Edward had to tutior her threw the whole lesson.
 
“YOU'VE ASKED TOO MANY QUESTIONS WOMAN!!”
 
Ling got between Ed and Shiori and again snaked his arm around Shiori, but she reacted and grabbed his arm and curled around it twisting it to the back.
“TSK tsk tsk Ling.”
Al's mouth was wide opened with surprise and Ed couldn't stop laughing.
“SHIORI LET GO OF MY ARM PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE.”
 
She complied and smiled victoirosly.
“SO as I was saying what's with this class?”
 
“It's a Alchemy free for all,” Ed said this with a fire in his eyes.
“A better way of saying this Shiori is it's kind of like a gym class for alchemy skills.”
 
“Yea you get to pratice and battle.” Ling yawned and turned to see Shiori's face was full of worry.
 
“HAHAHHAHAH don't worry doll face you're going to be fine.”
 
“LING DON'T CALL HER THAT !”
“Ugh Shiori excuse my nii-san and Ling.” AL sighed and turned to smile at Shiori.
She giggled in response.
 
When they arrived to the special made Alchemic gym Shiori's eyes widen like how a child's would in a candy store.
 
Now there was a group of 2nd years standing near the center of the gym. [about 3 boys 3 girlies]
 
One of the boys noticed the group walk in and yelled across the gym “EDWARD WHATS HAPPING FULLMETAL.”
 
“Ed you know that bastard,” Ling said in a monotone voice.
“We know them a little bit but nii-san and him don't get along.”
 
“Russell hey long time no see.”
Ed walked over to the boy with blue eyes and blonde short hair.
[member Russell is from episode 11-12 so yea story back on]
 
Both teens did there handshake [u know the ones guys usually do XD]
And after that Russell noticed Shiori standing next to Al.
He passed up Ling who was giving him death glares and went straight for her.
 
“SHIORI? SHIORI MAKAMOT?”, Russell then put both hands on her shoulders making her blush and the three boys mad.
 
“R-RRUSSUELL”, she stuttered and looked toward her feet.
“IT IS YOU KOII [my beloved] I knew you were coming but I never belived the rumors! This is great !!”
Ed came and intervened the conversation answering for Shiori.
“How do you know her Russell?”
“OHHHH…Me and her go back we knew each other since 5th grade and dated for 2 years but SHE broke it off.”
 
Shiori who was standing behind her golden knight screamed.
“YOU WE'RE ONLY DATING ME FOR MY FATHER POWER YOU ASSHOLE!”
`SHIORI CUSSES' was all on the three boys minds.
`She sounds cute when she cusses WAIT focus full metal.'
 
Shiori went around Ed when he wasn't looking and now stood between him and Russell.
“Russell please leave.”
Shiori had a serious mien on and staired Russell with a YOUR-GOING-TO DIE look.
 
Ling leaned over to Al and whispered, “Hey Al don't you think the tensions a bit heavy.”
 
Al nodded and watched as Shiori starred Russell down.
 
“My chibi-chan you're still as feisty as ever I see and I can't help to notice you've been hanging out with this pathetic group.”
 
Ed became frustrated and again stepped in front of Shiori and grabbed Russell's shirt as if he was going to punch him.
“SHE DOSEN'T NEED TO REPEAT HERSELF AGAIN SO LEAVE.”
“Ahh…..so I see the little alchemist is getting protective of Ri-cahn allot.”
“DO YOU WANT ME TO BEAT YOU'RE ASS AGAIN.”
 
“Nii-san please stop.”
“Al let him beat that lowly bastards ass for all of our sakes.” [ling was meaning for Shiori's sake.]
 
`He's fighting for me' When Shiori re analyzed this statement she blushed and yelled out of the top of her lungs. “EDWARD KICK THAT ASSHOLES ASS.”
When Ed heard this his confidence took a MAJOR boost up and went to the center of the gym to battle Russell.
 
“You hear that you Bastard your RI-CHAN is ok for me to beat you're ass.”
“She probably feels sorry for a weakling like you.”
“WHATEVER DON'T BE JELOUS.”
When Ed said this he took the glove he was wearing over his metal arm off threw it to Al , rolled up his sleeves and took his stance to battle.
 
Shiori noticed his metal arm.
`SOoooooooo that's why they call him full metal. He has good looking arms….WAIT DON'T THINK SUCH THINKS SHIORI YOU JUST MEET HIM TODAY!!”
 
There was a safe zone where bystanders could stand and watch. Al and Ling took Shiori over to the safe zone.
“This is going to be piece of cake for Edward.”
“SADLY this is true.”
“Why do you both say this.”
 
“Shiori, Ed is a prodigy and can take Russell with ease.”
 
Ling and Al blabbered on about how great Ed was but Shiori kept her eyes locked the battle.
 
Edward imedatly slaped his hands together and mad his arm transform in its blade, while Russell transmuted a lance and ran toward Ed.
 
`Ed please don't do anything stupid Russell knows his Alchemy'
 
Ed dodged his attack and slashed the lance into pieces and then transmuted a sword.
Ed ran toward Russell who was still trying to transmute and put to sword to his neck.
“Okay you bastard I think you get the point.”
 
Ed threw the sword to the side and walked of leaving Russell im shame.
`DANM U EDWARD I WILL GET YOU'
 
Shiori dashed to Ed followed by the two boys.
“EDWARD.” She ran and hugged him tightly burying her face into his chest.
Ling and Al giggled at the sight they saw. The last time Ed had been hugged was when Winry told him it was over and hugged him to ease the pain.
 
`SHE'S HUGGING ME' He blushed but savored the moment.
 
“Shiori I'm fine honestly.”
 
She looked up with those sapphire orbs of hers.
“You didn't have to do that………thank you.”
She gave him the most sincere smile ever and hugged him tighter.
 
Ling of course intrupeted the moment when he came in between them.
“Okay you love birds we better be going.”
 
“Lings rite Shiori, Nii-san we better be going.”
 
And with that the group left to there homeroom class.
 
Shiori kept fake fighting with Ed [flirting] and Al tried to “BREAK” up the battles.
“Al-kun you're a party popper.”
They laughed as Ed tried to hit Ling who was messing with Shiori's bag.
 
Ling noticed her phone in the side pocket.
`New message……IM GONNA CHECK IT'
 
He opened the phone and saw a picture of Shiori and a girl making funny faces.
`The other girl is pretty hot'
She had black hair and green eyes that were hidden by her layered bangs.
 
“LING STOP LOOKING AT MY PHONE.”
Shiori snatched the cellular device away quickly.
“You got a message.” Ling said plainly.
 
“YOU WENT THREW MY PHONE TOO?!”
 
The boys surrounded her as she scanned threw her phone reading the message.
It said:
“H3y lil miss ri-ri how was your first day of skewl at
That borning ol academy =) I must h3ar d3tails && Im gonna
Pick yur srry booty up bwaahhahah XD oki doki w3ll im h3ading ovr d3r
Sooooo…luv ya gurlie bye bye =^^=
-sakura =p
“Whose Sakura ?”
Shiroi turned to see all the boys around her.
“NANI YOU NOSIE BOYS STOP LOOKING.”
 
The boys groaned as they walked to there seats.
Ed though got up without anyone noticing and sat behind Shiori.
“You text fast.”
 
Shiori didn't mind Ed being there still.
“Yea I guess but Sakura can text without looking NOW THAT'S GOOD.”
She closed her phone and turned the camera on.
“Say cheese.” Then flash !
“Look how good we came out.” She had the phone in Ed's facing waving it.
 
Ed grabbed it and looked at the picture.
They looked perfect together and both had a grin on there faces.
 
“Send it to me.” He closed the phone. [he set the picture as the backround XD]
“You have a phone.”
“DERRRRR…..SHIORI YOUR DENSE.”
He hit her head playfully again and she turned her seat to face him.
“Mr. Edward [she said it all seriously] ……………can you text.”
Ed laughed at how serious her face was.
“Again you're so dense yes I can.”
 
Her faced lit up and she pulled out a pen and wrote her number on his backpack.
“YOU BETTER NOT FORGET IT !!”
“NO SINCE YOU WROTE IT THERE !!”
Both of them laughed at Ed's comment.
 
The bell rang and school had endend.
Everybody stampeded out the door and went to the steps to wait.
 
The gang walked causually to the door as they told Shiori good bye.
 
“MINA [everybody] thank you I will talk to you later okay.”
She walked out the door with her pony tail swinging.
 
The boys watched her leave when she stopped and ran toward a girl wearing a blue polo
And denim shorts with converse. Her hair was down and layered and she had a bow in her hair.
 
Ling noticed that it was the same girl in the picture on Shioir's phone.
`She's prettier in person.'
 
Shiori screamed for the boys to go over to where she was and they complied.
“Mina this is Sakura Otoyima She's my best friend and will be coming to join us in a week.”
 
Ling couldn't take his eyes off her and made contact with her eyes. She immediately turned away and blushed.
 
“Shiori why doesn't she introduce her self.”
Shiori gave Ed a death glare and answered.
“Sakura is SUPER shy and you have to talk to her for a long time to get her to say at least hi hahahhahhah.”
 
“Okay then mina ja ne [see ya] I'll talk to you later k bye bye.”
Shiori and Sakura walked off to the nice silver sleek car and watched them drive off.