Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ All These Things ❯ All These Things ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Fullmetal Alchemist belongs to Hiromu Arakawa.

Summary: It may look like he despised the colonel, but that was only half-truth. [RoyEd]

A/N: I’m a big fan of Fullmetal Alchemist, and an even bigger fan of RoyEd. /grins/ This is my first FMA fic, so please don’t be too harsh. Constructive criticism is always welcome. ^_^

P.S. I’m sorry if it’s a little short. /cries/




Roy Mustang was a very infuriating man. His smirks, his words, and his condescending attitude made Edward Elric’s blood boil. He was a bossy, know-it-all bastard, and Edward wanted nothing more than to grab him by the throat and choke the life out of him.

At least, half of the time. During the other half, he was completely smitten with the older man, in the privacy of Roy’s house, of course. When they were at central, their relationship was purely work related, and nobody was none the wiser when the Fullmetal Alchemist disappeared into the Colonel’s office for hours at a time. And nobody paid attention when they heard muffled noises from inside.

Riza Hawkeye was more observant than the rest, though. She usually situated herself outside of Roy’s office, when the Fullmetal came to report back. The Colonel usually excused her from the office, and she was left wondering what was going on behind closed doors.

Two hours later, Edward would come out of the room, re-braiding his hair and fixing his rumpled clothes. Riza said nothing knowing from experience that even if she asked, Edward wouldn’t tell her a thing, and getting something out of Roy was like trying to escape from a maximum-security prison.

Besides, what would be happening? Roy was obsessed with mini skirts. And it was obvious that the Fullmetal despised the Colonel like no one else.

****

Later that night, Edward would sneak out of his sleeping quarters to Roy’s apartment, and they would retire to his room after a quick talk and a bite to eat.

“You think the Lieutenant suspects?” Edward would ask, hating Roy with all of his heart, because the smug bastard would be smirking like he knew something that the blonde didn’t. Of course, only the Colonel would know that a certain…someone may have let their little secret slip to another certain…someone.

Besides, the bruise blossoming on his cheek was proof of that.



~Owari~




A/N: So, that’s the end. It’s really short, ne? XD If you liked it, review!