Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Amadare ❯ Crumbling ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gwg: Back with another FMA fic, and I think this is a lot better than my first tries. Anyways, please read on. (the disclaimer is at the end)
 
Amadare
Prologue
Crumbling
 
"He hasn't moved since he got the news..." a worried Alphonse spoke softly to Hawkeye and Havoc as he let them enter the house they were staying at. Hawkeye nodded, her eyes trailing to the stairs that would take them to where Edward was sleeping. The only problem was that the aforementioned alchemist hadn't slept in a week. Alphonse was worried to death over his older brother while the others waited and waited for Fullmetal to come out of his stupor. Yet he hasn't done a thing since the news of Roy's death... she thought to herself before she started up the stairs, Havoc following close behind her.
 
For once Hawkeye couldn't believe that it was Edward Elric infront of her on the bed. His amber eyes had lost all life and his usually braided hair was loose and reaching down to the middle of his back. She could tell that Havoc was thinking the same exact thing she was as he looked at the older Elric brother.
 
"Ed, hey Ed..you even listening to me?" an annoyed Jean Havoc asked, walking past Riza and towards the bed. No sign was given that the young blonde had heard Havoc, which only served to make the older man more infuriated. Luckily enough, Hawkeye recognized what he was about to do and grabbed his hand before he slapped the elder Elric brother.
 
"There's no need to hit him, Havoc...He has a reason to be sad." she stated, her eyes boring into Havoc. Jean Havoc turned his now dark gaze to Riza Hawkeye, for once not listening to her.
 
"I'll agree that he does have a reason to be sad, but not this sad. His depression is hurting him as well as his brother, not to mention countless others back in Central." the Second Lieutenant replied, turning away from Hawkeye and Edward before he started back towards the door.
 
"Sorry, Al. There's nothing we can do for Fullmetal." he said before he continued down the stairs and out of the house. Unlike Jean, Riza wasn't going to give up yet. Alphonse looked at the ground, knowing that it was no use.
 
"I'll be back, Al-kun...I have something that belonged to Taisa that Edward should have..." she stated before she started after Havoc. The whole time Edward had not moved an inch, as he probably wouldn't move that much at all that day.
 
"Brother..." Al spoke softly before he went to go find something for his brother to eat. He could easily blame this all on Colonel Roy Mustang, but he knew that it had been a desicion made by both of them. Maybe with the help of the others...I can bring him back.... he thought to himself before he went to work on gathering food.
 
Gwg: This is a much better attempt then my first at a FMA fic. For some reason I am drawn in by this pairing more than any other. So please tell me what ya think about it and because I didn't put it at the top I don't own FullMetal Alchemist or anyone, just this story. Until next time, ja ne.