Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Amadare ❯ Memories of the Fallen ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gwg: Back with another FMA fic, and I think this is a lot better than my first tries. Anyways, please read on. (the disclaimer is at the end)
 
Amadare
Chapter One
Memories of the Fallen
 
"Oi, Taisa!" a short blonde haired boy called out as he raced towards the dark haired Colonel. Roy turned his head to look back at the younger alchemist.
 
"Nani, Fullmetal?" he asked, awaiting Ed's reply as he stopped in front of him. Suddenly, the Colonel had his subordinate in his arms as he pressed his lips against his own. Roy was surprised to say the least, but he did not pull away.
 
"Arigato...f..for the rose.." he mumbled, looking away with a blush on his face. Dare I say...he's cute, even more so, when he blushes...Roy thought to himself before pulling Edward back for another kiss.
 
"You deserved it. Happy Valentine's Day, Ed." he replied softly, giving Ed a rare smile. The younger alchemist grinned in return, not pulling away from Roy's arms as they started in the direction of his house.
 
 
"What the hell'd I do?!" Edward exclaimed, looking between the laughing Havoc and the stern Hawkeye. He was totally out of the loop, again, but more so this time. He had no idea whatsoever of why those two kept giving him suspicious looks.
 
"Nothing, Fullmetal..nothing at all..." the second lieutenant replied, trying to hold back his laughter. Havoc knew the situation wasn't funny, but he just couldn't help himself. Fuery had walked in on the Colonel kissing a very willing Edward who was sitting on his desk. To say the least, Fuery had rushed out of the room and quickly into Havoc who he related the ordeal to.
 
Since then, Havoc hadn't stopped laughing, and now even Hawkeye knew why. Edward threw his hands up in the air before he stomped off, hearing Havoc burst out laughing again.
 
 
Hands were replaced by lips on fevered skin as a soft moan escaped the younger alchemist. Roy smiled to himself as he kissed Ed's chest, his lips brushing across his skin. Another moan passed Edward's lips as he arched towards Roy, running his fingers through his short black hair.
 
Amber optics were glazed over as their owner stared at the picture in his hands. He was greeted with the sight of himself standing beside Colonel Roy Mustang, both of them smiling in happiness. He could remember hearing a familiar voice, Riza Hawkeye's if he wasn't mistaken, and now laying on the table at his bedside was the only keepsake of his love that he had. The silver watch that proclaimed his lover as a State Alchemist was the only thing they could find.
 
He could still remember the awful news, Havoc's voice breaking through the pain and hazyness. I'm sorry Edward...but Colonel Mustang was killed during his mission... He knew those words would forever haunt him in his nightmares and reality. Memories were all he had left, memories of the fallen.
 
Gwg: Yes, another chapter! This is very pathetic of Edward I know...but it's just how it came out...I will tell you now that in my fic Hughes is not dead for the fact that I cannot kill him (which is funny, since I love Roy...). But I hope to get some more reviews, until then, ja ne.