Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Bewitched ❯ Morning After ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Hurr hurr
Pewdiepie <3

Sunlight poured through the open windows, shining on the bed. The bed held a man and a woman who were snuggled closed, arms around each other. The sounds of birds chirping, the ticking of a clock that hung in the small kitchen, and the soft snoring of the two bodies is the only thing that could be heard.
“Mmaah~” the woman yawned and stretched as much as she could. ‘I haven’t slept like that in such a long time…’ she yawned again and sat up, the males’ arms falling off of her and her hair falling over her shoulders. She looked at the sleeping male below her and ran her fingers through his hair, smiling.
The man stirred then yawned, finally waking up. He rubbed his eyes then looked at the woman.”Good morning Riza.” he smiled sleepily.
“Good morning Jean.” she leaned down and kissed his cheek. “You’ve thanked me 12 times since last night…if you really want to thank me, you could make me breakfast…if it’s not too much trouble.”
“That’s a good idea.” she slid out of bed. She then put on her panties and her lovers shirt. “Just perfect...”
~
“Hey Roy, do you think Jean blew his date again?” Edward asked.
“Well, I doubt it. Katherina said Hawkeye didn’t come home last night and this morning I heard a few people from the barracks say they saw havoc and a female enter his room late last night…if anything got ‘blown’ last night, it would be Havoc.” Roy chuckled at his joke.
Ed wrinkled his nose at the pun. “You’re so corny Roy…but I do hope it did work out between them, Riza deserves someone to love, seeing how I ‘stole’ you from her…” Ed frowned.
“You didn’t steal me from anyone Ed. I already told you that we talked about this before I met you and before we started going out. She’s happy for us.” he took his young loves’ hand. “Don’t blame yourself for something we’re not able to control.”
Ed blushed slightly and smiled. “Okay…maybe we should buy them something, you know, in case it did work out between them.”
~
Riza and Jean were walking together down the hall in HQ.
“Let’s have lunch together.”
“I can’t, I’m too far behind in my work and I need to catch up immediately.”
“Then how about dinner tomorrow?”
“I have to practice, my magic then…” Riza stopped him and sighed. “Take it easy Havoc.” there was slight irritation in her voice. “We just had breakfast and a few hours before that we made love.” she looked up at him. “Let’s not rush this, please.”
“Alright.” he ranked a hand through his hair and reached for his cigarettes.
She popped his hand. “You should stop this bad smoking habit.” she reached in his pocket and took them out. “I’ll give you something else to get addicted to.”
Standing on her tip-toes, she kissed him on his lips.
Havoc instantly wrapped his arms around her waist, filling the space in between them.
She grabbed his jacket, opening her mouth, letting their tongues dance.
It seemed like forever until the two pulled away. They were both panting hard, staring into one another’s eyes.
“How’s that for addicting?”
“Much better than smoking.” he smiled.
Riza let out a small giggle, smiling up at him. “If I get far enough in my work, I’ll eat lunch with you today.” she kissed him again.
The blonde male grinned. “I can’t wait.”