Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Changes ❯ Intro! ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey if you peeps liked my last one. This is the sequel to "Ed's a Stinker!" This one is about different characters. I added some of my own, too. They don't come til later. . . . . . If I get reviews I'll post more chappies. Okay? oKay!
Pairings are::::::: Roy and Riza .......... Ed and Winry ........... Al and my own character ............. maybe Jean and Gracia .............. That may be it for the time being.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Introduction
How long has it been? Maybe a year? I lost track of time. Yeah, it's been about a year. I'm so happy. I could never have imagined that I could be so happy. Roy is now my husband, and he is so good to me. He accidently calls me Luetinent sometimes, but I don't blame him. I don't make that mistake though. I'm glad to call him Roy. He makes me smile when he's being the lover not the boss to me. There's a series of these funny expressions he has. Like there's the romantic one, the innocent look, and how can I forget the morning one. He hates mornings. I've never known that. Out of his good feelings and traits, I never knew how many sad and lonely ones he has. A little after we were married, I saw him cry. That was a first. Another thing I noticed is that he loves Hayate. I didn't know the dog meant so much to him. It's like Hayate is our child, but I still want my own baby. I want an accident to happen, because I feel like he'll tell me no. We've been really close to Gracia and Elysia. I've had Gracia to cry on my shoulder many times. She still hasn't gotten over Maes's death. About the baby subject Roy may say yes. He and Elysia get along real well. They have starring contests. Roy has changed a lot. I don't think it's all that great. He's lacking his cool and calm side for work. I fear his dream of being Fuhrer is going to get kick out of the window. It makes me worry a lot.


Converting /tmp/phprq4jLq to /dev/stdout