Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ D R E A M S ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I just got home from school, then i checked my gaia, now im writing. My day so far has been full of
the weirdest things, i dont want to talk about it, lol.

-Rei Rei chu

==================

"Winry, Edward really needs you right now, why are you being so ignorrant?" Alphonse asked. Winry just huffed and looked away.

"He cheated on me, I'm a little angry right now." Winry told him.

Alphonse blinked in confusion."Wait, what? Where did you hear that from..?"

"One of my friends who is in the military told me she walked in on Edward and Roy having sex on Roy's desk."

"How do you know she isnt lying?" Alphonse asked."Brother loves you, he would never cheat on you."

"She's never lied to me before." Winry said standing up. "Never. I trust her, and not to mention have you seen those two together
lately? They're way to close, whispering things to each other everynow and then, how Roy 'supposedly' fell on top of him by
accident, Alphonse, Edward cheated on me. I dont care what goes on right now."

"What about the attacks in Ishbal?" Alphonse asked."He was gone for 3 months fighting in Ishbal, he saw things you cant imagine.
Winry he's scared, he's scarred for life, and you cant go in there and compfort him?"

Winry sighed. Alphonse kept going."He's having some problems right now...at least help him with it?"

"What?" Winry asked rudely."The fact that he's an alchoholic? Or the part with him smoking a damn cigarette every bloody minute
of the day?!"

Alphonse cringed at her words."It's only gotten worse because you went off on him the other day about him cheating on you! For
crying out loud he didnt even cheat on you!"

Their conversation stopped abruptly when they found Edward in the doorway."Edward.."Al mumbled.

Edward nodded to Al, then looked at Winry. Quickly he looked away when she looked at him. He was afraid of her at the moment.
He looked tired, behind his reading glasses bags hung from beneath his eyes, his hair was lazily up after taking a shower. He
hadnt slept in a while, his eyes were bloodshot.

Winry nodded and pulled out some documents from a folder. Edward just stared, afraid of what was going to happen. Winry handed
him the papers and a pen.

"Winry.."He said quietly.Winry put the papers on the tables and slammed the pen down.

"Just sign it."

Edward looked at her and shook his head."No, I cant. Winry, cant we talk about it?"

Shaking her head, she walked around the table, pacing the floor not wanting to get into a conversation about it.

Edward tried to put a hand on her shoulder, but she threw it away."No, just sign the papers!"

"But winry I didnt do anything!!" Edward yelled."Why dont you believe me!?"

Winry smacked him hard in the face."I have plenty of reasons not to believe you!"

Edward handed the papers to her."I'm not signing it! We're going to talk first! I want to-"

Winry smacked him again, this time taking his glasses off and sending them flying. "Sign the divorce papers!!"
She put the papers on the table.

Edward shakily took the pen from her. He couldnt take it anymore. He put it down to the paper, then looked at Winry. He moved
his mouth, trying to say something, then forgot about it and signed the papers. Winry took them and put them back in folder.

Edward was about to go back to his study, then looked back to her."Winry.."

"What?" She asked, her voice angry and shaky.

He hung his head, his blonde bangs covered his eyes."Let me finsish what I was about to say.."

Winry said nothing.

"I want...to keep loving you...and being a family with you and Estlin."

Winry cringed. She couldnt believe he said that. Roy then walked in with more paper work for Edward."Is this a bad time..?"

Edward shook his head quickly, giving himself and headache and walked up to Roy."W-what do you need...?"

Roy noticed the bruise on Ed's cheek, but didnt say anything."I have paper work for you Liutenant..you've been promoted."

Edward looked at the man, confused."Wait, what?"

Roy smiled."The Fuhrer himself found you rather smart when it came to world economics, and noticed your fluency in
multiple launguages. He wants to promote you to ambassador."

Edward choked."Wait, what are you talking about?! That's only..oh jeez, that's almost like fuhrer.."

Roy nodded. "He think's you're qualified to be the ambassador of our country. Your first mission is to Xing to talk Emporer
Lin about a peace treaty."

Edward took the paperwork and the treaty from Roy, looking them over."A-alright..."

"Just sign the papers."

Alphonse smiled and hugged his brother from behind."Nii-san, that's great! You get to travel for free, and you'll be making so much money!"

Winry just stood there, unable to say anything. Even though Al was congradulating him and hugging him, Winry could tell he was upset.

Edward turned to Winry."I'll have to give you custody of Estlin..I cant take her with me.."

Winry looked down and nodded. Roy was still uncertain about what was going on. He would talk to Ed about it in the car, since Ed needed
to go see the Fuhrer about the prmotion. Edward went to go get dressed while Roy talked to Winry.

"We didnt do anything.."Roy said."What makes you think that..?"

Winry looked at Roy uncertainly."But.."

"I did have a thing for Edward and I still do, but never did we have sex."Roy told her."I knew I had no chance, he's in love with you."

Winry was ready to cry. She had moved to fast and was now crashing. Edward came back downstairs in his brown vest, white
dress shirt and brown trench coat. He picked his glasses back up, put them on then put his hair up.roy escorted him outside and
they left.

How was Edward supposed to forgive her now? Even if she apologized, the paper work was all done and he would never be able to look
at her the same again.

=======================

Winry woke up and stared at the ceiling. She couldnt believe she had actually acted that way towards Edward those 2 and half years ago.
She went downstairs for breakfast.

-----------------------------------------------------
Lol, Winry is a baaaaaaaaaaaaad word.
-Reimu R&R please