Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ D R E A M S ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Let's go! >w<

-----------------------

WInry woke up only to find Edward poking her side. She giggle slightly."That tickles.."

Ed kissed the side of her head."I know, it's supposed to.."

Winry turned over and smiled at Edward.Something felt different today, and she didnt know what it was.

"I'm going out with Sara today, you're going to work, right?"

Edward nodded, buttoning his uniform."and Gracia has Estlin until one of us returns home. I told you scheduling everything
would be that bad."

Winry hugged him from behind."I'll see you tonight at eight."

Edward turned around and kissed her forehead."alrighty then."

-=-

"Eh?" Winry looked at Sara and blinked, signaling that she was confused.

Sara returned her gaze."You heard me, I walked in on your husband and the colonel having sex on the desk."

Winry looked down at her plate unsuringly. The cafe they had gone to was full of chit chat, but the only sound in the room that
she could hear was her heartbeat."they had been a little close lately.."

Sara punched the table."Exactly! You should dump his ass!"

Winry sighed, then thought of something."No."

Now Sara was the confused one."huh?"

Winry stood up."Something's telling me that I shouldnt listen to you.I'm going to the office to see Edward.."

Sara was about to stop her, but Winry quickly walked away.

-=-

Winry opened the door only to find Roy and Edward arguing over something stupid. Ed had his cocky face while Roy was
giving him the smirk.Winry shook her head.

"I need to ask the both of you something.."

Edward stopped and looked at Winry."Eh? Nani, Winry?"

"I'll be direct:did you two have sex and cheat on me?"

Both men choked."Wait, what?!"

"Sara told me that you guys were having sex on the desk when she walked in!" Winry exclaimed.

Ed sighed."When she came in yesterday she handed me the files, flirted with me, then left. Me and Roy, we'd never do that."

Winry sighed in relief."Okay, I just needed to know.."

Ed hugged her and kissed her forehead."Go home and get Estlin. We'll all go out for lunch today.."

Winry smiled at him."That sounds good.."

-=-

Okay, so if you hadnt gotten it yet, it turned out that she was dreaming about the whole incident. In the end, she ended
up not believing Sara and talking to Edward about, because she knew what would happen if she didnt. Dont ask me how
I did this, it was torture...

-R&R plz

Riki Reimu & Ririka