Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness Beyond Twighlight ❯ Never Go Into A Creepy Deserted Shed ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Full Metal Alchemist


Bry: Sixth chapter! Sixth chapter!!!! *had LOTS of sugar*


Amy: I hate you!!!! *in context to last chapter*


Bry: Hey, don't blame me-chan...blame Kat...she wrote most-more like all-of the chapter...


Wrath: *grins at a dirty thought*


Bry: *comences in beating him to a sinful little pulp* Bad, Wrath! Read and enjoy, please!!!


Chapter Six: Never Go Into A Creepy Desterted Shed


"Amy? Amy?" I called again, where could that girl have gone? I searched our room, outside, all around headquarters, Ed and Al's room; Al hadn't seen her, Russell and Fletcher's room...I decided not to tell them she was missing, Russell would freak out. I stopped in the doorway of the cafeteria, blowing my bnags from my face with a sigh. "Jeez...maybe she's exploring around Central again..." I twitched at the thought of the boy-Wrath, I think Ed called him-coming after the poor girl again. "I guess she'll show up sometime...maybe for dinner?" since it was already past lunch.


"Maybe who'll show up?" I almost jumped out of my skin at the sudden and unexpected voice. I whipped around to yell at whoever it was, but stopped when I saw Russell. He looked at me curiously, a sweat drop formed on my head. "Hm?"


"Uh...uhm...well................................." I looked down trying to come up with an answer. "Uh.......a...." I saw Al take a corner. "A CAT!!!" I yelled, he raised an eyebrow at me, I laughed nervously. "Um, yea...you see...I was playing with a small baby kitty and it kinda...ran off...so maybe, you know, I was wondering if maybe she'd show back up at dinner time..you think?" I smiled, hoping he would buy it. Russell stared at me a few good more seconds, then shrugged and turned around; walking away.


"Whatever...crazy woman..." he mumbled. I twitched, but acted like I hadn't heard it, waving until he turned the corner that lead to a hallway to his room. I sighed in exasperation,


"Man, I need a break...." I shook my head and headed back to my room, keeping my eyes to the floor. "I'm just going to take a nap -yawn- that's what I need...." I continued to think about what Amy had told us earlier. I pulled the covers up over my head, "I wonder who they were? I wonder who it was I kissed...-yawn- maybe, I'll remember soon..." I drifted off to sleep, forgetting to lock the door.


*Dream*
-3rd person-


Yukiko grabbed him by the back of the collar, dragging him downstairs. At the bottom of the steps he was able to free himself from her firm grasp, Edward straightened out his shirt.


"Jeez...you didn't have to be so rough." he grumbled. She was looking at her book, walking to the kitchen,


"Quit being such a girl, Edo-chan."


"I told you to stop calling me that!!!" she looked over her shoulder at him, her short hair tightly braided to keep from her eyes, she stared at him a second.


"No." she stuck out her tongue at him for good measure. He growled and commenced chasing the ten-year-old, she squeaked, dropped her book and ran away from him. They ran through the living room and back up the stairs into Ed's room, the blonde jumped and tackled the girl to the ground, straddling her hips, his hands on either side of her head.


"Ha! Gotcha!!" her eyes narrowed, she put her hands on his chest and pushed; switching their posistion, hands still on his chest. "Aw, man!"


"Whatcha' gonna do, Edo-chan?" she taunted him, he glared at her, them not realizing how wrong the place they were in looked. His glare faded and he looked at her curiously.


"Hey, Yuki...how do you know how a kiss is done? Have you ever kissed anybody before...Like in the book?" her face went red and she thought about what she had said to Alphonse and Amy. Slightly shaking her head they continued to stare at each other.


"Why?" his face reddened and he looked to the side, "You wanna try?" he pushed himself up, so she now sat in his lap. Her look didn't falter, it seemed like she actually wanted to try. He was about to reply, but his eyes moved to the fully open door, he remembered how embarrassed Al had been; he didn't want to feel that way, or make the girl feel that way either.


"Hold on." he stood up and ran to the door, closing it quietly, so he wouldn't arise any attention. He heard Yukiko giggle, making him blush, since he had never heard her do that before. It was cute. "Shut-up..." he mumbled, knowing she was laughing at him for closing the door so gently. He went back to his place beside her on the floor, "So...how do we--?" she put a finger to his lips, a look in her eyes like she was thinking.


"Hmmm....get closer, for one, silly." he did so, now between her legs, she still seemed to be thinking, "Now...hmmm..." she placed her hands on his cheeks, making them look at each other, there was already a small gap between them anyway; her actions making them only centimeters apart. Their breaths mixed and their eyes stayed locked, "Are you sure you're okay, Edward?" she asked, shyly. He nodded, leaning forward more, capturing the small girl's lips in surprise. The surprise ebbed away and her eyes-along with Ed's-closed. Instinct taking over both children, her arms went around his neck, his hand timidly placed on her thigh.


The sudden contact making her gasp, instinct in place, his tongue moved through her parted lips. Slowly, Yukiko felt her back lain againt the ground, then they both felt the need for air. Parting they breathed heavily, staring-once again-into each other's eyes.


"Ummm, wow..." Ed said, breaking their silence. They sat, forcing their blushes down, neither one noticing the woman in the doorway with an amused expression.


'That's my Edward.' Trisha laughed to herself, going back downstairs to the kitchen.


*Dream Over*
-1st Person-


I sat bolt upright, sweating, my face red with embarrassment, without even thinking about it, I yelled out;


"I KISSED EDWARD?!!?!??!!?" I heard the sound like someone coughing outside my door, I jumped up and opened the door, facing the blonde chibi, "Eep..."


"WHAT?!?!" he cried, he was holding a glass of water, it looked like he had choked on it from what I yelled. I smiled nervously;


"Uh...heh, heh...Get in here!" I grabbed his wrist and dragged him in, making him drop the glass outside in the hallway with a crash. He sat on Amy's-neatly made-bed and looked at me with extreme confusion. "Okay....let's see...." I sat beside him. "You said you remembered me as kids right?" a nod from him, "Do you remember what Amy said earlier?" another nod, "I know who the kids were..."


"Who?"


"Herself, Alphonse, you and me." His eyes widened;


"Really? But hey, what was up with you ye--" I put a finger to his lips, keeping him quiet. I thought a second on how to tell him, I sighed, then looked at how were sitting. Just like we had been as kids. I moved my hands to hold his face, closing any gap between us at all, feeling my face go red. Ed was in shock a second, but he started kissing back. He grabbed my wrists and moved my hands from his face, pinning them above my head and pushing me to the bed. He was now above me, straddling my hips, there was a click; like the door opening.


"Full...metal....." came Roy's warning voice. He jumped off of me and I sat up, remembering I was still trying to mess with his head. I smirked devilishly at him, and he gave me a glare that said 'Don't-you-dare', oh, I do dare. I got up and wrapped my arms around Roy's waist, Hiding my face into his chest.


"Roy!!! Please help me!!! Please!! We were talking then he just suddenly jumped on me!!" I cried with fake tears, making Ed look like he was ready to kill. I could feel Roy's heated red aura, oo...Ed better run. "Heh, heh..." I looked at Ed slightly, knowing I was going to pay for this later. But, for now, it was too much fun! He growled, before being basically blasted from the room by Roy's flame alchemy. I clutched my stomach, laughing miniacally.


When I was finally able to stop laughing, I grabbed a sketch pad, pencil and my jacket; heading outside.


-Amy-
-3rd Person-


Amy let out a deep sigh, trying to calm herself.


Okay...so there's a creepy boy after me and I have never met him before...now he's demanded I come to this...shed...and I don't know what he could do....I wish I would have told Yuki-san or Russell or someone. A vision of Al came into her head, she shook it out, sending it off as 'just her nerves'. She took in a deep breath, held it, and let go. Under her breath she told herself, "Relax~" She put a frail hand on the cold, metal door and pushed. The door creaked open eeriely, revealing only shadows. "Oh my..." Amy took one last glance over at the church, seeing no one, she turned back to the shed. "Nothing to do now except go in, I guess." and she did so. She walked into the middle, shivering slightly. Her last thread of light from outside disappeared as the door slammed back to shut. "Ah!" she yelped when she was grabbed around the waist from behind.


"So you came...smart girl." he drawled. She squeazed her eyes shut, when she felt his hands start roaming her body, first over her clothes, then a hand slipped under her shirt.


"Nnh!" she bit her lower lip, trying to not make any noise or scream, scared of what he might do if she did. The dark-haired boy kissed at her neck, out of instinct, Amy moved her head for him to have better access no matter how much she hated it. She stifled her scream when he bit down into where her shoulder and neck met, drawing a little blood. Tears of fear and pain slipped from her closed eyes, he kissed the mark he made, and licked up the small amount of blood that had come from it. Now, I really wish I had asked for someone to come!


-Yukiko-
-1st person-


I searched for a while for somewhere to sit and draw. I was able to find somewhere, a field by a church. It was pretty, but there was this creepy old shed; it looked like a perfect place for someone to be killed or to be raped...or both. Ew. I blew my bangs from my face and sat under a tree with the most shade, but it just happened to be by the stupid shed! >:( I pouted, but stayed where I was, flipping to a blank page in my sketch book. I thought a second and put the black pencil to the cream colored paper.


-Amy-
-3rd person-


"STOP!" the small blonde pushed the boy away from her. She had been pushed the ground and her shirt had been pulled above her chest, she slapped one of his hands away out from under her skirt. She covered her chest and turned away, crying, and scared at the low growl that came from him. "Please...just stop..." her voice changed to a frightened whisper. He felt a little bit bad about what he had done, but he didn't want to stop what he had started. He put a hand on her shoulder, she slapped him away; "DON'T TOUCH ME!" she screamed, she pulled her shirt down and stood up, tears still rolling down her cheeks. He growled again.


-Yukiko-
-1st person-


I finished off my drawing and was about to put it away and leave when I heard my name.


"Yu. Ki. Ko." I turned slowly, it was Ed and he was mad. I stood up and put my hands up defensively.


"Come now, Edward, let's be reasonable--"


"Reasonable?!? I nearly got killed because of that crazy Colonel Mustang!!!!" he screeched. I backed up a lot as he advanced on me, when I decided to flip around and run wasn't a good time. I smacked into the shed, hard, and fell on my butt.


"OW!! THAT HURT!!!" I grabbed my forhead in pain. I jumped when I heard the shed door squeak open.


-Amy-
-3rd person-


The boy had backed off of Amy because of a noise like someone running into the shed door. A yell of;


"OW!! THAT HURT!!!" came from outside. He walked over and opened the door, it squeaked loudly and there sitting on the ground was Yukiko. "What the..."


"Yuki-san!" Amy called from the back of the shed. Yukiko jumped up, noticing Amy's dishevled state, and grabbed the boy by the front of his black shirt.


"What the hell is your problem you little creep!? How dare you bring Amy-chan to such a place!!" he smirked at her.


"She came on her own." she stood shocked a second, then whipped Wrath around and threw him, making him-almost-slam into a tree. He turned himself around, caught on the tree, and landed on the ground like a cat. Standing straight, he clapped his hands and quickly fell back to the ground, creating alchemic spikes that knocked Yukiko off her feet and into the shed wall. Wrath chuckled a second, then was hit in the head with the kick of a metal leg.


"Yukiko! Are you okay?" Ed called, pinning Wrath to the ground.


"I...I guess...." Yukiko pushed herself off the ground, rubbing her stomach. She was bleeding slightly, but was okay. Wrath kicked Ed off of him, and slammed into the tree-breaking it in half-thanks to a transmutation by Yukiko.


"Yukiko, Ed!" Russell, Fletcher and Al came into view, Amy had come out of the shed and Wrath was temporaraly knocked out. "Are you three okay?" Fletcher asked, worried. Yukiko, going over and picking up her sketch pad and pencil.


"What about you, Amy? Still innocent?" she asked, Amy blushed knowing Yukiko meant was she still a virgin. She nodded, she was glad after all, that Wrath hadn't, well...you know. "Can we go back now? I'd like to have my stomach stop bleeding, thank you. -___-||||U" Al came over and picked her up, noticing her stagger. Though what the group hadn't noticed, was Wrath was gone.


++++++++++++++++++++


Bry: ^^ Okies, that's over with ^^


Yukiko: Oh, so I'm the one that has to bleed!


Bry: Yes, now deal with it!


Yukiko: *growls* I hate you!


Bry: I don't care!


Ed: If you want to see the picture Yukiko drew, go to Bry's drawings...and R&R...if you want...I really don't care.


Bry: I do! Quiet, Ed!


Eve: Don't yell at my Edo!


Bry: I'll do what I want, Over-Protective-Made-A-Huge-Mistake-Tortured-Figment-Of-Kat's-Deranged-Mind !


Ed: -____-||||| I didn't understand that...