Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness Beyond Twighlight ❯ Advice ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Full Metal Alchemist


Bry: *screams* My mother hates me!!!!


Kat: ^^U Oh, come on now....*tries to keep from rampaging all over town*


Yukiko: What's up with her?


Amy: She got grounded from going to Sakura Con and from the computer for awhile.


Bry: *blows up random objects*


Chapter Seven: Advice


"Noooo!!! I'm not going!!!" I gripped onto the doorway, Ed pulled on my legs; trying to get me into the white room.


"Come...on...Yukiko!" As we pulled against each other's weight, I felt my minor stomach wound become strained and not-so-minor. I yelped in slight pain and released my flesh hand to grab onto my bleeding stomach. I could feel myself being pulled further into the room.


"N-No...way!" I threw my hand forward, pulling me-and Ed-out of the room. I smirked back at him, then turned straight. Finding myself facing down the barrell of a shotgun. "Uh....." in complete fear of my sister, I let go of the doorway, Ed and I flying into the room.


"That's a good girl." I growled from m place on the floor.


"I hate hospitals..." I mumbled. The plump nurse's shadow loomed over me, a bandage roll in one hand and a tube of anesthetics in the other. "Damn."


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


I sat in the bed, arms crossed, full pouty face and my hair was in the midst of being braided by Riza. The thin white, hospital gown felt awkward on me, becuase they could see how skinny I had become.


"I hate hospitals...I hate hospital food...I hate hospital medicine...I hate hospital-" I shuddered, "-milk..." I glared at the small glass of white liquid. Disgusting.


"So...what's your damage?" Russell asked, poking at where my wound was; harshly. I yelped and covered my stomach, a small tear in my eye.


"My stomach had to be stitched up because of some strain." I glared at Ed, who was half-asleep.


"It was your fault for fighting back!" he groaned out at me. He was still pissed off.


"Then it had to be bandaged." I finished, ignoring Ed completely. Though I did hear a distinct growl come from the blonde shorty.


"Does it hurt now?" Amy asked, her face was worried, but still totally cute! I shook my head and patted hers lightly, she smiled sweetly. It amazed me how innocent she was, so patient.


"Only when you poke it." Russell said devilishly. He headed once more for the area. I smacked at his hand, smirking when Russell let out a girlish little squeak, showing I had made contact. Not to mention the redness that formed on the back of his hand.


"Oh, my god, Russell! That was the girliest thing I have ever heard come from a guy!" I giggled. I felt eyes on me, when I turned in Ed's direction I caught him turning the other way, quickly. Averting my eyes. His blush made me laugh more.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
-3rd Person-
~Ed~


He laid on his bed quietly. Blonde bangs sheltering his golden eyes. He let out a long, deep, sigh; as if something troubled him greatly. He closed his eyes slowly, re-opening them just as slow, in deep thought. He sat up, balancing on the heels of his hands-metal and flesh together. Then came a hollow knock across his door, on the other side. Sliding his feet to the floor, he moved to the door; opening it only a small amount.


"Al....why did you knock?" Ed asked, opening the door fully so his armored brother could enter. Ed fell back onto his bed, Al's clanking limbs silencing as he as well sat down. Ed, noticing how quiet his brother had become, sat back up again. "Why so quiet?"


"Um...brother...can I ask you something...kinda...personal?" Ed nodded, noting the nervous tone in Al's hollow voice.


"What about?"


"Amy..."


~Yukiko~


"WHAT?! " Yukiko fell off the hospital bed, crashing to the floor.


"Yuki-san?" Amy went over and helped her off the floor. Yukiko sat back on the bed, sighing and rubbing her temple. Amy looked to the window, face red.


"Now, why would you ask me about Alphonse?"


"Um...because I..."


~Ed~


"YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON AMY?!?!?" Al hurredly clamped a large hand over Ed's mouth.


"Ssssh! Brother!" Ed pushed Al away from him, with some effort.


"Why would you ask me about girls, Al? You know I've never had a girlfriend or anything like that, much less a crush."


"But, brother, you're the only one I knew to ask!"


"Why not ask Colonel Mustang?"


"You're the only one I trust to ask!" Ed let out an exasperated sigh, scratching the back of his head.


"What do you want to know?"


~Yukiko~


"How to ask him out, huh?" Yukiko crossed her legs under her, tapping her chin thoughtfully. "Well...do you think he likes you too?" Amy nodded. "How long have you had a crush on him?"


"Since we were children." Yukiko jumped;


"So you remembered, didja'?"


"I also remember you kissing Ed-san." Yukiko twitched, Amy had a slight mishchievious tone in her voice. "So, how should I ask?"


"If you're so sure about Al liking you, wait for him to ask. It's better if the boy asks first, so the girl doesn't make a fool of herself." Amy blinked a couple times,


~Ed~


"So, I'm just supposed to go up and ask her?" Ed nodded,


"Yep. Coz if you're sure she likes you, you won't make a fool of yourself. It's like girls have a code, they never ask the boy out, the boy has to ask the girl out."


"Ooooohhhh...."


"Well?"


"We ll, what?"


"GO!"


"Oh! Right!" Al jumped up and ran out of the room, his armor clanking loudly. Ed sighed at his brother's foolishness;


"Jeez...kids...." at that moment, he remembered the first time Yukiko ever smiled at him when they were kids. "Why can't she smile like that anymore?"


~Yukiko~


"SHOO!!!" Yukiko sighed when the white door closed not-so-quietly behind the small girl. "Go find him, silly...." she laid against the white/blue pillows silently, "He'll be happy this way...."


++++++++++


Bry: *dies* I feel like crap......I hate being sick..this sucks.......


Yukiko: R&R for her...she's getting annoying.....