Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness Beyond Twighlight ❯ Living Without You ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Dislcaimer: I do not own FMA, Amy or half this storyline, nor do I own Amy's sister


Chapter 10: Living Without You

Ed shook his head, feeling water droplets slip from his soaking wet hair down his tanned-and metal-shoulders. He leaned down grabbing the towel he had previously used, and bringing it to his head he moved the towel around, in atempt to dry it's length. He watched his blue bedsheets blankly, listening to the many thoughts he had swimming in his head. Feeling that his hair was dry enough, he put the towel down and grabbed his red hairband, braiding quickly and tying it off. Ed let out a deep sigh, pulling on his blank tank top and heading through the door now clean and fully clothed. As he walked down the hallway, he stopped; hearing his name.

"Ed!" he turned, looks saddening, it was Yukiko. She came close to him, seeing his sad look, she touched his flesh arm. Quickly his eyes widened and he gripped her hand, pulling down her jacket's sleeve away from her hand and arm. "Ed??"

"Y-You....your arm..." she looked at her arm that he held tightly. Her wrist had started to redden from his grip, the pale flesh darker than usual thanks to summer sun. Yukiko's eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"Are you okay?" she asked politely, pulling her arm away from him. His blonde bangs covered his eyes, but he chuckled lightly, shaking his head.

"Yea...just really confused." she reached out, lightly pulling his blonde locks away with a gentle smile.

"You aren't the only one...is it alright if I tell you about my dream...it's pretty interesting." he nodded, looking into her blue eyes. "Well, it was strange..." she started, he listened. "I saw a beautiful field of flowers, all kinds of colors and all of the flowers completely wild. Then I saw me..when I was about ten." he flinched, knowing that her dream had something to do with Kiyoshi. "I was walking around, like I was looking for someone...then I heard crying and turned to a tree. There underneath it was a little boy, he was the one crying. His hair was that same color as mine, so were his eyes even though they were kind of blurry and red from his crying." she smiled with a small laugh. "I touched his shoulder and he looked at me...he looked scared...then I felt this weird thing in my chest." she gripped onto her loose, red tank top at her chest. "I felt...sad and guilty...and I...I felt something like...loss...like I had lost someone very important...then the boy went away and I started to cry..I didn't want him to go." tears found their way into her eyes and slipped down her face. "Then there was a sharp pain in my right arm...for a second it was gone..my hair fell out and around my face, there was blood everywhere and the flowers wilted sadly...and then it was metal and felt dead inside." she stopped, but he couldn't find any words. How did she remember? "Edward...?" Yukiko asked softly. Ed shook his head.

"Yuki....it's...nothing..." he whispered. Yukiko nodded unsurely. "If you say so..I'm going to to take a walk, alright?" she asked and left, Ed's soft golden eyes staring at her until she disappeared from sight.

~*~

"Where...am I....?" In a lone chapel, Amy walked around, her small footsteps echoing through the holy building. She kept walking until she reached a statue....where a small gentle looking light stood in a human figure. "What...are you...?" Amy whispered, and the light almost seemed to smile, and then fade, revealing a beautiful girl older then Amy, with long blonde hair and gentle brown eyes. She wore a white robe that covered her feet and arms, like a kimono, and she was smiling. Amy's eyes widened. "...Ka-Kairi...B-Big sister...." she whispered. Kairi smiled softly, holding out one pale, lightly glowing hand.

"Little sister, I've missed you..." her gentle voice echoed. Amy's eyes teared up happily, she moved quickly wanting to reach her sister before she was gone again. She went to touch her hand, but gasped, feeling nothing there. Kairi's face fell sadly. "I can't..." she looked away, holding her hand to her chest now. "I still can't hold you." she cried, Amy looked down to her shuffling feet.

"When can you, big sister?" she asked in a small voice, looking back into her brown eyes. "Please tell me...I want to be with you again!" Kairi let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry, little sister. There's nothing I can do...in time." Amy shook her head quickly, tears staining her cheeks.

"But that isn't fair!" she yelled, atempting to grab the sleeve of her sister's outfit. More tears came angrily as she tried again and again, her hand going through the white fabric. Kairi moved back as Amy went for her fourth try, Amy looked at her, tears blurring her blue eyes. "Sister?" Kairi shook her head, looking at her hands as they started to fade away. She smiled lightly,

"There is someone who needs to see you...I'll speak with you again when it is allowed, little sister."

"A-Allowed?! What do you me--"

"Goodbye, Amy. I'll always love you, remember that." and she was gone. Amy stopped a scream in throat, wiping her eyes and turning, face to the floor.

"Amy?" she looked up, hearing a small voice. It was a boy's and familiar. The type of familiar when you get a warm feeling and you have a strange recollection of a memory. She lightly touched her lips, instantly knowing who it was without looking up.

"Alphonse." she stated, now looking up at him. He was a little taller than her and wore a loose long-sleeved white shirt, skinny, black jeans on his legs. His feet bare. She smiled seeing his ruffled up, sandy brown hair, his innocent hazel eyes watching her closely. She reached out touching his face.

~*~

"You're awake..." she opened her eyes, finding she was laying down in her bed, the completely human Al still there, her fingers lightly touching his cheek.

"Al...what's happened? Your armor..." he stopped her, his lips curving into a smile.

"It's nice to see you with human eyes again." she giggled, sitting up.

"It's nice to see your human eyes again." he laughed with her, his cheerful look turning to a serious one.

"Um...Amy? can I..." he stopped, she put a hand on his arm, a nod telling him to continue. "Can I...can I kiss you?" his face turned pink along with her's, but she smiled and nodded. Al gently took her face and brought her closer, and she also scooted closer. Their lips barely brushed against each other when Al tensed up.

"Al....what's wrong..? I-Is it me....?" Amy whispered. Al shook his head.

"N-No of course not...it's just....I don't have much time..." he muttered. Amy blinked, confused. She never did figure out the truth on why Al wore armor, and Al just couldn't bear to tell her.

"...A-Al..please tell me what's the matter." Amy whispered. Al shook his head.



"No..you...you would be afraid...and I couldn't bear to see that." he spoke softly. Amy wanted to ask more, but she stayed silent, not wanting to trouble him anymore. Before she could blink though, his lips were on hers, his hands feeling and stroking her hair. She allowed her eyes to droop and close, giving in to the sensation of his lips on hers and his slender fingers through her hair. Soon he pulled away, she kept her eyes closed a second, then opened them, one hand still stroking her hair. There was a small, sad, smile on his lips, though his eyes contrasted with wild happiness. She giggled lightly.

"Russell would be course if he found out." she stated. He tapped her lips with his index finger softly; winking to her.

"Then this'll be our little secret." she giggled again at his maturity, taking one of his hands and holding it to her face, his other hand leaving her hair.

"We've grown so much..."

"And you'll continue to grow...and become a beautiful, kind, patient, woman. Maybe get married and have some really cute kids, ne?" she looked at him.

"You'll grow too, Al..." he shook his head.

"There's a small doubt in my heart....that I'll never REALLY be ME again..." she opened her mouth to say something, but stopped.

"AMY!!! GET YER BUTT DOWNSTAIRS AND OUTSIDE!!!" Yukiko's voice called to her from outside her window. Amy let go of him, turning and leaning out to see her, she grinned up at her happily. "I better not find a man up there~" she teased, Amy squeaked.

"N-No! Never!" she lied, Yukiko laughed,

"Then c'mon!"

"I'll be right down!" she called. Yukiko walked off a ways, and Amy sighed, pulling her head back in. "Al...I have to--" she turned, he was gone, making a move to get off her bed she felt something soft brush the bare part of her leg. She untwisted her white dress from her around her body, blushing widly at the single red rose that had been lain on her pillow. She picked it up, running her fingers over the silky petals. Her eyes saddened, "Al...what's happened to you?"

~*~*~*~


Later, Amy was leading Yukiko outside to a graveyard by a church.

"Amy-chan, where the hell-" she looked at the statue of the Virgin Mary. "...err...heck are we going?" Amy giggled at that.


"I-I just need to visit someone." she whispered and as she went to a certain grave and began to pray silently. Yukiko blinked and watched with dot eyes.

"Umm...someone you know?" she asked, tilting her head. Amy smiled.


"My sister and mother. My father was buried with the other doctors." she whispered. Yukiko frowned softly at that and kneeled down.

"Kairi Trigham and Emma Trigham. Pretty names." she muttered with a smile. Amy nodded gently.

"Yes..they were both beautiful and very religious. Mama would always call me her little morning dove, since I would sing songs for everyone and sometimes only sang for her." she whispered, tearing up and choking back a cry. Yukiko gently rubbed her back.


"Hey kiddo, it's alright...they're fine now." she whispered, and Amy nodded.

"Y-Yes....The Lord has brought them to heaven, and they are at peace...but..my dream..." she whispered. Yukiko blinked as the sickly girl looked at her. "I....had this dream where my sister came to me...she looked as if she wanted to tell me something..." she whispered gently. Yukiko smiled.

"Maybe she does-" she started to say, only to gasp when she saw another grave, and slowly walked over to it. Memories began painfully flashing into her head....all of them. She collapsed in front of the stone and shook.

"Y-Yuki-san..." Amy whispered.

"Kiddo...could you possibly leave me alone for a moment?" Yukiko's voice shook, staring at the tombstone. Amy eeped and nodded, saying no more. As the blonde decided to go into the church, Yukiko smiled dryly, coldly...and almost...sadly. "Well....I bet you're wondering what's been happening since you left us...huh Dad..."

~*~*~

Star Of Bethlehem
Star on High
Miracle of the midnight sky~

Amy sang as high as she could, her eyes closed and her hands at a praying position as she stood in front of the Virgin Mary, offering her song to her. Close by, someone watched...someone...not of this world..
Let your luminous Light

Of Heaven enter hearts
Star of Happiness
Star of Gentleness
You see everything from afar~
Love through all the ages of man~
Oh light; Oh holy night
Oh light...divine~

Amy sighed as she finished the song, then eeped when she heard clapping behind her.

"Very nice...your song is as beautiful as they say, sweet little Amy." the figure said with a smile, stepping out of the shadows. He had slightly messy black hair with bangs covering one very striking violet eye, while the other violet one made Amy shiver. He wore all black, and was very pale and had sharp teeth. A visible tattoo was on his neck that looked like a snake. In a way....

'He resembles that boy Wrath...' Amy thought.

"That's because I am Wrath. Or you could say....the original one." the man smiled, reading her mind.


Yukiko~

Yukiko wiped her eyes with the side of her hand, feeling them be replaced by new ones. She reached out, tracing over the letters carved into the stone, Kurou Takahashi; loving father, kind alchemist. She choked on a small laugh,

"You weren't even really there all that often...mom almost made herself sick waiting for you to come home, it might end up happening to her anyway...because you're gone and Riza never comes home." she smiled through her tears. "Have you seen Kiyoshi at all? Hm...maybe not..do people really go somewhere when they die?" out of curiosity, she took a stick and drew a transmutation circle in the dirt, the one her father had always drawn when they visited her grandmother's grave. Smiling she placed her hands on it, not really thinking anything would happen. There was no light and no reaction.

"Sort of, but the people here are kinda weird." she snapped her head up, squealing and falling back, seeing her father. He smirked lightly at her. She stared into the familiar blue eyes that she had inherited, his long-ish black hair that perfectly matched the pale skin she had gotten as well. His handsome features that had already always been in her mind somewhere. "Well, hello my dear Yu-chan."

"D-D-Daddy?" he chuckled, sitting calmly on his gravestone.

"I've been listening to you since you found my grave. Nice of you to visit after seven years." she blushed, "Even if your mom came, you wouldn't be there." she looked sad, he laughed again. "Don't be hard on yourself...I know you didn't like me very much, considering I wasn't always home as you said."

"Dad...why did you die? H-How?" she asked timidly, her questions needed to be answered.

"Well...." he started, she had the right to know.

Amy~

'Wrath' grabbed her chin quickly, making it so she couldn't move well. He turned her face side to side, examining her features carefully.

"I can see why the kid likes ya'...not bad looking...still a child though..." a thoughtful, but still creepy, expression crossed his eyes. "I could make a woman out of you." why he enfisized 'woman' she didn't want to know. She slapped his hands, pulling herself away from him, stumbling away from the old sin and nearly falling to the floor. He laughed semi-evilly at her.

"Calm down you, insane-rapist-freak." 'Wrath' glared at a dark corner of the room, a boy moving out of the shadows as he had done. This boy had the same ragged hair, but at shoulder length, frightening violet eyes, and a tight, long-sleeved black mid-drif and loose black pants. 'Wrath' did a mock laugh at the older boy,

"Oh, ha ha ha." he rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.

"Nice to meet you, Amy...name's Envy." Amy looked confused, he rolled his eyes, "I'm the old Envy. The first sin ever created." he grinned wildly, sharp teeth showing. Amy gulped, This was the crappiest day of her life...to the least.


"Aw, she hates us. Your fault Wrath." Envy gave a playful glare at Wrath, who sweatdropped.

"Oh give me a break. You didn't have to leap out of the shadows like a clown at her. At least I have more maturity, big brother." he said, walking over to Amy and grabbing her arms semi roughly.

"My...very bony and frail...won't last long I wager, not without the antidote." Wrath smirked. Amy's eyes widened.

"Antidote?....PLEASE, TELL ME!!! WHERE IS IT!!??" she screamed and Envy winced.

"Yeesh, for a kid she can scream. No wonder that new self of yours kept getting annoyed at her." Envy sighed and Wrath shook his head and smirked at Amy.

"Have...you ever heard of the Philospher's Stone?"

~*~

Ed wandered down central, looking for the two girls. He was starting to grow concerned when he was punched straight in the face.

"WHERE IS SHE!!!???" a rather angry Wrath screamed, his long messy hair covering his shoulders. Ed glared and defended himself as Wrath tried punching him again. "WHERE IS SHE!? WHERE IS AMY!?" he kept screaming. Ed growled.

"I don't know alright!? She and Yukiko disappeared!!!" he yelled back. Wrath let out a loud angry growl at the older teen, throwing another punch. But instead of being blocked, he was thrown backwards. Ed moved his arms away from his face to see Yukiko holding Wrath in a headlock, she looked like she had been crying. Wrath struggled as much as he could, but even without her automail, she was stronger.

"Wrath! Wrath! Stop it!" she screamed at him, he stopped struggling, but glared hatefully at Ed. She blew her bangs from her face, looking down at the sin in her arms. "I know where Amy is, but we have to hurry and you have to cooperate." he nodded and she quickly let go of him, she turned to start running, but was instantly lifted over Wrath's shoulder. "W-What are you doing?!"

"I can move faster than you humans...now where is she!?" Yukiko complied, ignoring Ed completely, and pointing in the direction of the graveyard and chapel. Wrath started off quickly, Ed following seconds after. "What happened?!"

"I don't know really..." she mumbled, loud enough for him to hear. He moved his head to look at her.

"Envy said you had forgotten."

"I did...but...Amy helped me remember...she lead me back to my memories." Wrath looked back to the chapel, a look of slight pity in his violet eyes.

'I wonder how happy Envy is gonna be when he finds out....' he thought to himself. Nearing the chapel doors, he kicked them open harshly, throwing Yukiko in, making her slam into someone's back.

"OW!" they called at the same time. Yukiko pushed herself up...or tried to...whoever she had landed on was now straddling her hips.

"'Sup, love?" he asked, amused, she pulled a face.

"Great...you're Envy aren't you?" he looked even more amused.

"I can see why my new self likes you so much. You're smart...and have a very sexy body..." he trailed his eyes down from her face to her chest, then back up. He chuckled to himself, she gave him a disgusted look.

"Freak."


"About time someone said that." The old Wrath said, his arms wrapped around a shaking Amy.

"Amy, what the-" Yukiko started to say.

"LET HER GO!!! SHE'S MINE!!! MINE!!!!" Wrath screamed, lunging at the original Wrath, who simply dodged with a calm expression.

"My, he has a worse temper then me." he said, running a hand through his hair as he blocked angry punches from Wrath, who was screaming and cursing.

"Amy, they didn't hurt you right?" Ed asked and Amy timidly shook her head.

"Sheesh, we're not pure evil. We're not gonna hurt some sick girl." Envy sighed, leaning against the wall. Yukiko growled.

"Then what the hell do you want with her!?" she yelled.

"The same thing we want...with you, love." Envy smirked. Yukiko twitched, picking up a small piece from the door that Wrath had broken in. She gripped it tightly, walking over to him against the wall and whacked him upside the head with it. He grabbed his head, glaring at her slightly, "And what, pray tell, was that for?" he growled out, she huffed, crossing her arms and turning away.

"For being a dip-shit! That doesn't help! What do you want!?" she screamed looking at him again. His smirk returned, and she went to hit him again, but was caught and pushed to the wall. "okay...what is it with you two that makes you want to push me into a wall?!" he chuckled, Ed growled.

"Let them go!"

"Why should we?" the old Wrath asked calmly as he blocked another wild blow. Ed stopped, looking between his company; Yukiko pushed to the wall by the older Envy, the older Wrath held Amy calmly while blocking swings from the angry new Wrath. It was strange how when things like this happened, it happened to people he knew or cared about.


"I mean it, let them go!!!" Ed yelled.

"And I repeat, why should I?" Wrath calmly said.

"MINE MINE MINE!!!!" the other Wrath screamed, punching the calmer Wrath. Envy sweatdropped.

"My, this is quite a colorful group. I'd love to see you all at parties." he said, leaning on Yukiko, who was growling. Amy was growing scared, and she closed her eyes shakily, and Wrath, seeing that, stopped. The older Wrath smiled.

"Aw, look at that boy. You're scaring the little angel." he taunted, petting the girl's head. Wrath was about to reply to this when a disgruntled cry of pain came from where Yukiko and Envy were. Envy stumbled away from the brunette, who now held out one fist, Envy holding his chin; his lip split open from her force. He cursed under his breath, all of them still able to hear it. "Aw and she apparently wants you dead." chuckled the older Wrath.

"You know, I suggest you shut the hell up before you're worse then this." Envy growled, before seeing Yukiko grab Amy and Ed and run off. "DAMMIT!!!" Ed let out a low whistle while Yukiko caught her breath. They had run back to the HQ, Yukiko carrying them both, at full speed. Amy looked worried because it didn't seem Yukiko was able to breath all too well. She patted the older girl's back softly, earning a grateful smile and a roughly pushed out thank you. Amy nodded slightly,

"I'll go to our room, Yuki-san...I think you should talk to Ed..." Yukiko, understanding, nodded, standing straight again. "Good night."

"Good night." Ed replied kindly, when Amy disappeared around the corner, Ed turned toYukiko, who looked out the window. "So...what's happened to you, Yukiko? Feeling okay?"

"I remember, you know." she stated flatly, facing him. He laughed,

"Yea, right. I bet you feel pity for me....so you're just saying that...you don't remember who I am." she smirked.

"I remember a certain, little blonde boy being my first kiss on his bedroom floor." she told him, he flinched, looking at her surprised.

"You..." she quickly grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him over to her and crashing their lips together, not-so-softly. Ed's eyes were wide open for around a minute, before they closed and he pushed her to the bed, his tongue already into her mouth. She moaned at the contact and ran her hands through his hair. She didn't want this to end...ever..

~*~

Amy, hearing the rather...loud sounds from Yukiko and Ed, squeaked and blushed, looking down.

"O-Oh my.." she whispered.

"Are you really that afraid of me?" came a familiar voice from the window. Amy turned and saw Wrath sitting there on the window sill.

"...U-Um..." she didn't want to hurt him, he looked upset.


~*~


"Ed.."

"Hm?" Yukiko pushed him from her, only slightly, by his shoulders. Looking into his-equally-lustful eyes. "What?" he questioned, a little ticked they had stopped.

"We should close and lock the door....or....Roy might...." she smiled, thinking about what might happen to Ed if Roy found out. Riza would think it was cute. He groaned, looking over his shoulder and her hand at the wide open door.

"Aww, jeez...." he grumbled, moving off her and the bed. She sat up on her elbows, her tank top raised slightly on her stomach, the straps falling off her shoulders, jacket on the floor. She blushed, watching him as he closed the door. He was now in his black tank top-untucked-his braid nearly undone, and his pants had been in the process of being removed as well. As he locked the door, he felt her eyes on him, he looked at her from the corner of one golden eyes, smirking at herdisgruntled appearence. "Like?" he asked. She looked down at her stomach, embarrassed.

"Um..." she mumbled something under her breath.

"What?" he smirked wider.

"Get back over here." her voice was still small, but he barely heard it.

"One more time." he told her, grinning wickedly. She pouted, moving off the bed, her shirt going back down, and he quickly found himself against the locked door, her lips against his again. She pulled away, only by a hair's breath, and whispered;

"I'm really hot right now...you need to cool me down..."


~*~ Amy~*~

"Well?" Amy shook and looked away. "Are you? Is it because of who I am? An animal that's not supposed to exist? A failure to God!?" his voice was shaking with anger, and he took a step closer to her.

"N-No..." Amy whispered, back into the wall.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU TREMBLING!?" Wrath yelled, slamming his fist into the wall right by her face, making her cry out loud and fall to the ground. Wrath watched that and looked down. "...It's true....isn't it....?" he whispered. Amy was silent.

~*~

"..Was that Amy-chan?" Yukiko whispered, only cladded in a bra and underwear. Ed was only in his boxers.

"I'm sure it was nothing. Her windows and door are locked." he reassured.
"Are you sure?" she asked, looking at the wall right next to the bed where the noise had come from. Ed was silent. "E-Ed-AH!" she squealed when he bit down on her neck, lightly nipping at her flesh. He did that for a few minutes, making her squrim under him-and she could clearly tell her liked it by the you-know-what in his boxers-before he pulled away, smirking. She giggled at his face, "What was that for?"

"Making my mark, duh." he stated plainly, running his flesh fingers over the reddened area.

"Now what am I supposed to say if Roy sees that?" he shrugged non-chalantly, she licked her lips, bringing herself up quickly, doing the same to him. Falling back on the pillows she grinned at his now reddened skin, she stuck her tongue out at him, and he smiled, overlapping her mouth with his again.

~*~

Amy looked at her trembling hands on the floor, why shouldn't she be scared of him!? He used her as a toy! An item! She growled, pushing him away from her and standing.

"Yes! I'm afraid of you!" she screamed, "But I will make this clear now! I. Am not. Your PLAYTHING!!!" he watched her carefully, he opened his mouth to say something when a knock came on her door.

"Amy?" came Yukiko's worried voice, "Are you okay? That Wrath kid better not be in there or so help me I'll-" she was cut off by Ed's voice.

"Enough, no threatening." Amy smiled half-heartedly, almost being able to feel Yukiko pout. This time Ed knocked, she could tell by the slightly metallic sound of his automail against the wood. "Is he in there Amy?" he paused, "If he is scream LOUD, right now." Amy looked at the sin, he glared, giving her the look that said 'You Better NOT'. She gave him an equally strong glare. "Amy?" she quickly drew in a breath, and screamed. Wrath growled and grabbed her and covered her mouth and hissed:


"I can easily break your human body apart, so you better not try that again." Amy's bravery immediately began to fade, and she shook.

"Amy??? Amy I heard that, where is he!?" Yukiko yelled, banging on the door. Amy was silent and almost ready to cry. Wrath's eyes then softened when he saw her tears, and his grip loosened.

"...I'm sorry...." he voice choked out, and he looked down, releasing his hand from her mouth.

"....It's okay." came her whisper, and Wrath looked at her confused. Amy looked up. "God always said to forgive, so I'm forgiving you." she whispered.

"...How can...I believe you...when there is no doubt...you're frightened of me..." Wrath whispered.

"Amy!! Is he in there or not!?" Yukiko yelled, banging and shaking the door.

"....Just go ahead and tell them. They can't kill me anyway. I'll just come back to life." Wrath muttered, and Amy looked at him bewildered. Just what WAS he?


"GOD DAMNIT!! THAT'S IT!!!" there was distinct sound of a clap, and Ed's trying to reason with her. "SHUT UP, ED!" suddenly the door broke down and Amy looked surprised, but that instantly turned to embarrassment. Yukiko blushed, realizing she was in Ed's tank top only and Ed was shirtless and his pants were still undone. "Oh, shut up" she punched Ed in the arm because he was laughing at her, she was about to hit him again when she saw Wrath. She instantly went to make a lunge for him, but Ed grabbed her around her waist.

"Yukiko! Stop it!" she growled, pushing on him with one hand, the other reaching for the sin.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!" she screamed, he smirked.

"I'll just come back."

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! LET ME GO, ED!!!" Amy flinched at her screaming and the colorful sentence that found it's way out of her mouth. Wrath smirked as Yukiko lunged at him and began stabbing at him with the dagger she just got from her pocket.

'Crap she was keeping THAT in there?' Ed winced as Yukiko stood up panting, Wrath dead on the floor. Amy gasped, tears in her eyes and Yukiko frowned.


"Oh...kid I....I don't know...I..I'm so sorry I-"

"Why are you sorry when I'm still alive?" Yukiko turned as Wrath sat up, the color back in his eyes as the stab wounds healed completely. He saw some of his blood was on his arm and he licked it off. Amy shook and took a step back as Wrath stood. "As you see Amy....I can never...ever...die." he whispered.Yukiko growled, punching him in the face so hard that he flew into the wall, landing on Amy's bed.

"Yes you can! But...you need a reminent of your old body...which there isn't considering teacher gave you up...if only she had been allowed to have a child, you wouldn't..." she looked at Amy, then at wrath. "Then you wouldn't be such a monster!"

"Teacher?" Ed asked, Wrath climbed off the bed and stood before it.

"Yes, Ed. We both had the same teahcer, Izumi Curtis."


"DON'T YOU EVEN DARE SAY THAT DAMN WOMAN'S NAME!!!!!" Wrath screamed and lunged at Yukiko, only to freeze when Amy sheilded her.

"No Wrath, please stop!!...P-Please..." she whispered, shaking and falling to the ground. Wrath looked down at her, almost as if he was going to comfort her.

".....Amy....." he whispered. Ed in the meantime was interviewing Yukiko, flashlight shining in her face.

"Tell me everything what happened when you trained with her and WHY she didn't tell us!!" he demanded.

"...First, I kindly ask of you to get the fucking flashlight out of my face." Yukiko hissed.


"That wasn't very kind."

"Do you want me to hurt you?" he grinned,

"Ha, yea right." she quickly whipped the flashlight from his hand and slapping him upside the head with it. "Okay...ow..."

"I was Izumi's best student, even Kiyoshi was stronger than you. I am the ONLY one who can take Izumi Curtis down to the ground." she growled out, throwing the flashlight out the window...or rather THROUGH it. She sweat dropped, seeing the glass shatter. "Oops..."


"...You're paying for that." sweatdropped Ed.

"Yeah right." Yukiko stuck her tongue out. Amy was still on the ground, and Wrath actually kneeled down and began brushing tears from her eyes.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." he muttered lowly and she shakily looked up at him. Yukiko was about to swat him away when they all froze, hearing a strong male voice.

"What's going on up there?!" Roy.

"Shit." Yukiko cursed under her breath, Wrath kissed Amy lightly and disappeared as soon as Mustang came around the corner, looking through the broken down door. He eyed all of them, especially Ed, who's hand was on Yukiko's lower waist.


"....." Roy looked like he was about to open his mouth when Amy decided to help, even though she was flustered.

"M-Mr Mustang sir, d-did you do something with your hair? I-It looks amazing." she whispered, and Yukiko almost face faulted.

'He would NEVER fall for that..' she thought, only for her eye to twitch when he saw Roy get a charming smile, Armstrong sparkles everywhere.

"Oh, so you noticed? Very observant Miss Trigham!" he said with delight. Yukiko's jaw dropped, staring at her sister's long-time friend. Flustered, she grabbed her head, growling loudly.

"Is something wrong Yu-cha--" suddenly he stopped, once again, realizing she was only in a tank top (And ED'S tank top to say the least), plus her very disgruntled appearence. "Full Metal...." he growled out, Yukiko looked at Ed calmly.

"Ed."

"W-what?"

"Run."

"Yea.." he bolted off, Mustang instantly following, snapping his fingers.

"Oh, Full Metal~ Why don't we have a little chat?!" explosion.

"DON'T WANNA! THANKS!" explosion.

"Come on~" explosion.

"NO THANKS! REALLY!" explosion.

"I'm not going to do anything~" explosion.

"THEN STOP SHOOTING AT ME!" explosion.

"Why don't you stop~?" explosion.

"I DON'T WANT TO!" explosion. Yukiko and Amy sweat dropped as this continued all the way outside.

"Nice try, kid." Amy giggled, nodding. "Bed?" she asked,

"Yea, I think it's a good time to."


~*~ Next Morning~*~


"So....how long are you gonna be in there?" yukiko sweatdropped, her hair messy from rolling around in her sleep.


"Oh probably about forever,maybe longer." Ed's shaky reply was, the bathroom door locked, bolted, and fused with alchemy so that Roy couldn't explode it.


"Well open up I need to brush my hair and teeth!" Yukiko exclaimed.


"Morning Yuki-san.." Amy yawned cutely, walking over to her.


"Hm? Oh, good mornin, Amy-chan...sweet dreams last night?" Amy nodded slightly,

"What about you?" sha asked sweetly. Yukiko gave a small sigh,

"Sorry, kid, I don't dream. It's something that was kind of taken from me when I...well, you know." Amy nodded, her blue eyes moving to the door, a confused look in her eyes. "Drama Queen Edo locked himself in there." she told her.

"HEY!" came Ed's voice. Yukiko sniggered,

"Whatcha' gonna do, Edo-chan~?" she teased, suddenly the door burst open and she stepped off to the side, Ed flying past her. "Thank you." she slipped in the bathroom, doing as Ed had done before with the locking and alchemy.

"Damnit..." he cursed.


A hand went on his shoulder.


"I've been waiting for you....." came Roy's demonic voice as Ed squeaked, then proceeded to bolt down the stairs and out the door, Roy flying after him.


"O-Oh dear..." Amy whispered as a familiar suit of armor came up to her.


"G-Good morning Amy-chan." he stuttered, and Amy eeped and blushed.


"G-Good morning." she whispered.


"Hey, don't you two get all lovey-dovey out there!" Yukiko snapped from inside the bathroom, Al replied smugly.

"Like you and brother last night~?" A crash was heard from inside, Amy giggled, knowing Yukiko must had tripped or fallen over.

"YOU BRAT!" she screamed, but she stayed in the bathroom. Amy and Al laughed, then stopped and eeped, hearing a loud explosion followed by Ed screaming in pain.

"I should probably go help him." Al said, worried. Amy nodded, also worried, watching as Al left quickly.

'I wonder why he put his armor back on...' she thought quietly, giggling again, hearing Yukiko curse as she probably fell on something.



After a few minutes, Ed was back inside, Roy gone, and Amy was treating to his burns and bruises.


"He tried to kill me..." Ed repeated in monotone, and Amy gently patted his head as she placed ointment on the burns and rubbed them gently.


"Hey, I'm done-whoa." Yukiko blinked, eying Ed. "....Well...I take it he got you?" she asked only to get a glare from Ed as Amy sweatdropped.


Ed's glare soon dropped, seeing her outfit. A purple tank top, spaghetti strapped-it was obvious she was weraing a strapless bra-it was tight at her chest, inhancing how large her chest seemed. It loosened after that falling a little past her waist line, but not much, showing some of her stomach, a tie went between her breasts in a small knot, the tie going an inch past the hem of her shirt. Ed eyed the expanse of her smooth legs, since she was wearing a denim mini-skirt, the hem of it at length of her middle finger with her arms at her sides. She was barefoot for now though. Her short brunette hair seemed highlighted in the flourescent lighting, being pulled back into a high ponytail, exposing her white neck. Amy clapped and giggled, running over and hugging her older friend.

"Yuki-san! You look so pretty!" she declared. Yukiko patted the blonde's head,

"Thanks, Amy-chan! We need to get you ready too." she told her, both blondes looked confused.

"Why?" Amy asked, Yukiko loved how cute she looked when she was confused.

"Oh...that's right...Roy was to busy blowing Ed up to tell you two...we're going to a party in a couple hours."


"U-Um...o-okay." Amy whispered as Yukiko dragged her off, Ed still gaping at Yukiko's look.


~*~


"Oh for the love of-WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER UP THERE YUKIKO!?" Russel yelled, everybody wincing, Fletcher touching his arm to calm him down. The boys (exception of Al) were all in black tuxedos, each looking quite handsome.


"Keep your pants on, we're coming!" Yukiko yelled as she came back down and then looked up the stairs.


"Come on Amy-chan!" she said, and Amy timidly came down, and all the boys eyes widened.


Amy's blonde hair now had slight curls to it, a light blue bow in the center. She wore a Victorian-like light blue dress, the buttons crystal and the small ribbons pure white. She wore white stockings and light blue slippers, and around her neck was a amethyst crystal charm with a silver chain. A bit of make-up was on her.


"Tada!" Yukiko giggled, admiring her work. Hey, she may have been a tomboy most of her life, but she was still a girl and Amy was like her little sister. And when a little sister needed a makeover, what did big sisters do? Maybe them look totally cute! Or really sexy, depending on age. Amy blushed, taking Yukiko's hand as it was extended to her. Yukiko felt eyes on her, so she glanced at Russell, who was blushing at the two girls. "Like something, Russell?" she teased, he quickly looked away, Fletcher laughed.

"Hey, where'd you get the crystal necklace?" Al asked, touching it lightly, Amy blushed at the close contact. Yukiko smiled warmly.

"It was my mother's gift to me when I was born. This was my father's to me." she dug in her pocket, pulling out a shining red stone necklace. Ed's eyes widened.

"That looks like..."

"Yea, it is, but not as dangerous...it can't be used for alchemy...just for looks." she smiled wider, putting it around her neck, looking at Ed. "Okay, we're all ready. Let's go!" She cheered, heading out to the car that was waiting for them.



At the party, Russell kept glaring at the boys, just DARING them to go near Amy. The shy girl though kept smiling lightly at them, which made them come over in the first place.


"Gosh kiddo, you have no idea what a flirt you are." Yukiko whistled with a grin as she went to tackle Ed and ask him to dance, and Amy blushed red. "O-Oh, um..."


"Amy...um...do you want to dance?" Al asked her softly, looking to see if Russell was looking.


Amy nodded with a blush still on her cheeks, she took his large hand, being lead out onto the dance floor among all the military soldiers and their dates. The music started lightly, oh great. Waltz. Amy giggled, seeing off to the side, between the dancing people, Roy being held back from killing Ed by Riza, a death glare painted in his eyes. Amy found herself surprised at how well Al could dance in the armor. Near the middle of the song, there was a tap at her shoulder and she looked to see Yukiko and Ed, his arm around her waist their flesh hands clasped together lightly, her hand on his shoulder. Yukiko leaned in to Amy's ear as the four of them danced at the same beat,

"Stay with him, okay, Amy? He'll love you more than any man ever will." She was about to ask what Yukiko meant when the older teens moved off more into the middle of the crowd. The song ended and all movement stopped, a light shot onto a stage that was in the ballroom, Fuhrer King Bradley stood with a mic, a smile on his face.

"Now, I would like to present the daughter of a very esteemed officer who has passed away. She will be singing a song she wrote with her father, Kurou Takahashi's very beautiful youngest daughter; Yukiko Takahashi." Everyone clapped, Amy looked to the side, seeing Ed with a surprised smile, Riza had tears in her eyes from rememberance of their father. Yukiko gratefully took the mic, standing under the spotlight with a smile, she bit her lower lip.

"Okay, as it was said, I wrote this song with my father Kurou...he died in the ishbalan war protecting our militia and country, so it may be the way it is now. I miss him very dearly, and I know Riza does as well." she smiled to her crying older sister, "I'm sure he's very proud of you, Big sister...we wrote this when I was eight years old for my little brother and my mother and sister." Music lightly started and she took in a breath, starting after the 11 second intro.


Yea, I know it hurts...Yea, I know you're scared of walking down the road that leads to who knows whereDon't you hang your head...Don't give up yet... When courage starts to disappear I will be right here

When your world breaks down and the voices tell you to turn aroundWhen your dreams give out, I will carry you.Carry you...

Everybody cries, everybody bleeds, no one ever said that life's an easy thingThat's the beauty of it, when you lose your wayClose your eyes and go to sleep and wake up to another day

When your world breaks down and the voices tell you to turn aroundWhen your dreams give out, i will carry you.Carry you...

You should know that you're not alone...Take my heart and you will find, we will find, your way homeWhen your dreams give out, I will carry you...Carry you...When the stars go blind and the darkness starts to flood your eyesWhen you're falling behind, I will carry you...Carry you...

I will carry you...Carry you...

I will...Carry you...


She finished soflty, the music fading and everyone clapping. She smiled, tears brimming in her eyes from her memories of her father.


Amy clapped happily as Yukiko jumped down and Ed gently embraced her, and she squirmed.


"Oh come on. Don't go mushy on me." she joked, and Ed smiled lightly. Amy decided she should go on the balcony, and she did, closing the door behind her. She looked up at the night sky, and smiled gently.


"Nice right?" a smooth voice said behind her and Amy squeaked, and saw it was him...the Older Wrath.


"Singing, dancing, stars...my kind of place." he smirked.


"..W-What do you want..?" Amy whispered, before going into a huge coughing fit and collapsing. The older Wrath just kneeled down and watched her cough and breathe heavily and shake.


"Like I told you before little one, we need YOU, as well as Yukiko. But she seems too busy, and you are alone, so.." he smirked, lifting her chin as she shook and coughed more.


"So what do you say? Come with me, and I'll get that cough of yours fixed up...chances are you'll be upchucking IT again soon." he smiled coldly, and her eyes widened and she looked up at him shakily.


"Hey, this is a private party. Get out." growled a familiar voice; an angry Russell at the Older Wrath. Wrath just smiled and wrapped his arms around the shaking Amy.


"Aw, I just want a little fun." he teased, and Russell growled.


"I'm warning you.." he whispered as Yukiko and the others walked over.


"Hey it's you!!!" she yelled, pointing and Wrath smirked. "Aw, you remember me." he said as he let go as Amy seemed to cough more violently and began to actually choke...and throw up...a red substance.


"Blood...?...No....it's too...clear....what the hell.." Yukiko whispered.


"No...No it can't be..." Ed whispered, his eyes widened. Wrath smirked.


"It seems when she went in contact with the red stones when her dear papa of yours was experimenting...something in her body changed...mutated....this is the reason her family is doomed...she..." Wrath said, before Ed finished.


"Her body...has no blood....but red water...and it's slowly killing her second by second..." he whispered painfully.


Yukiko growled and twitched, clapping her hands and throwing her hands to the ground and transmuting a large-but light weight-concrete block. She stepped quickly, swinging with all her strength, hitting him square in the face. He flew back, slamming into the railing of the balcony, a distinct sound of his spine cracking echoed into the dark night.

"Keep your fucking hands away from Amy-chan, you filthy bastard!" she swore loudly, the doors still being open, everyone inside had stopped in their tracks. She looked back, then looked to him again. "I suggest you leave...now." she growled out. Russell had helped Amy up, giving her her medicine, Wrath smirked, wiping blood from his mouth.

"Fine, as you wish." and he did so. Yukiko dropped her weapon and her body shuddered suddenly, she dropped to her knees, heaving and puking onto the ground. Amy looked frightened.

"Yuki-san!" she went by her side and lightly patted her back. Yukiko puked again, her whole body shuddering under Amy's hand.

"Yukiko..." Ed whispered, he went to help her up-seeing as she had stopped puking-but took a step back when she started having a violent coughing fit. When she stopped her breathing was slow and ragged, she looked at her hands and her eyes widened as her blood slipped from her palm in thick drops. Roy and Riza pushed past them, Roy taking Yukiko's limp body into his arms, cradling her like a baby,

"We have to get her to the hospital!" Riza cried, frightfully. Ed's body tensed, even Riza was scared...did she know what was happening? Roy nodded barely, running back through the door and through the ballroom, going out the door to head outside to his personal car. Russell held Amy to him as she sobbed, fearing for her friend, Ed did his best to hold back his tears, taking his friends with him, following after Roy, Riza and the sick Yukiko.



++++++++++++++




Haha!!! Chapter 10 is done!! Finito!!! And VERY long...BE HAPPY!!!! ^^ Review pwease!!