Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dreaming of a Rainy Day ❯ Chapter 9: Chimera Master ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorceress-I’m sorry I forgot to answer your question Steve I sort of forgot to do a couple things on my last chapter any way Chibi means small and it’s just a name when you add the -san or -kun to it

Riza-This one will be short as well but she promises the next one will be really long for all her loyal fans she will write six pages if your all nice to her and review that is

Roy-Of coarse it will as long as Ed pouts in his room refusing to work

Al-And if you didn’t get the hint the woman Roy and Maria bumped into is someone you really need to remember

Riza-She will also be in it in later chapters and we’re not telling anyone who it is

Sorceress-I was planning to update earlier but my arm started acting up doctors say it’s because of my accident but we’ll see

Riza-Don’t worry she’s not freaking out any more so she should get the chapters done soon

Sorceress-Whats that supposed to mean

Roy-She also has started some chapters and I can tell you this it’s going to be one long and a hell ova story

Al-Enjoy todays chapter

Sorceress-And I thank all my loyal readers I love you all

Roy-She also ain’t to good with battle scenes

Sorceress-I heard that!

--Last Chapter--

“I’ve heard of you Jason your also known as the Chimera Master,” Clara eyeing him distastefully.

“He smirks your correct I’m the one who taught Tucker everything he knew about chimera’s and he stole my accursed idea to use a human with part of a chimera and he became the state Alchemist and not I.” he says bitterly but then smirks once more “But enough talk lets get on with the battle.” he says as he begins to get ready to charge.

Chapter 9: The Chimera Master

He charges full speed and Riza as she just stands there in shock ’he was the one who was watching us at the bar’ she thinks to herself until at the last minute when Ed pushes her out of the way of the cross fire as he uses his auto-mail blade to deflect a chimera that leapt at him trying to take a gash out of his throat as the lead chimera sits and watches them fight for their lives.

Clara motions with her head to Ed that he was to keep them busy and they would have a talk he nods in understanding blocking another strike from the Chimera Master “Riza get with the program you can’t freeze up when someone wants you to battle with fists.” Clara says deflecting another Chimera “This is your battle, not ours now go over there and show him what your made of.” she gives her a push as the chimera pushes her back a few feet as her card sword comes to her hands.

She nods as she looks around to Ed who she had never seen in battle as his eyes narrow to slits as he
engages in battle blocking as the Chimera master seems to have rocks as fist as he continues to go at him as well as the chimeras when he isn’t looking most of them were some type of breed of dog.

She thinks of molecules and elements to hold him as the shadows seem to move as she runs over to Ed as a chimera escapes his senses as she concentrates on her necklace as it glows silver “Thought you could need a little help,:” she says, smirking seductively at him with a chimera in her Black and Silver chain.

He smirks back at her “Try to keep up,” he takes on the lead chimera as he kicks it in the head.

The Chimera Master smirks at her carelessness “So are you going to freeze up again or are you going to finally fight me.”

She smirks back at him bringing down her chain to his hands that were made of rock “We shall see.”

He relents his force as she is thrown forward to the ground sliding on her side “Your just careless.” he laughs as one of the chimera tries to take a bite out of her as her knight and shining armor comes to her rescue, Hayate (What? Did you think it was Ed?).

She smirks at him as Hayate pins the chimera to the ground “You were saying?”

The chimeras seem to all fall at once as Clara and Ed finish them off “It’s over Jason so if you come with us nicely we might go easy on you.” Ed says coming up to him with Alchemy cuffs.

“Never.” he sneers at them.

“Really?” Clara says laughing from behind him.

He looks down “What the…?” he starts to struggle in the air he is about a foot off of the ground struggling like a fish “You tricked me let me down.”

Clara just chuckles hugging her “Congratulations, and now lets partae!.” as Riza hugs her back excited as well.

Ed looks on standing to the side smiling as Clara continues to congratulate her and giving her a friendly hug as her first accomplishment as the FullMetal Alchemist’s partner and soon to be maybe even more

------------------------------------------------------------

--Central--

“You wanted to see me Sir?” Riza asks as she steps into Roy’s office closing the door behind her.

He looks up from a familiar report and smirks “Yes Hawkeye from FullMetals report you handled yourself pretty well.”

She blushes a dark crimson finding the floor incredibly interesting at the moment “Edward gives me to much credit.”

Roy lifts a eyebrow suspiciously “Really?” he asks skeptically “He usually judges pretty harshly,” he looks down to the report again “then I suppose you don’t want another partner or to work on your own?”

‘Work on my own or another partner never really thought about it.’ she asks her self startled by the question “I would like to stay FullMetal’s partner if that’s all right with you and the Fuher?” She says respectfully.

“Of coarse we’re all going to really miss you at the office.” he says sadly a little too sadly.

“Liar.” Havoc says leaning against the door snickering.

“Havoc!” He says in a warning of incredible pain to come if he didn‘t keep his mouth shut.

Havoc chuckles nervously as he rubs that back his head as Riza laughs “I’m sure you will especially from what I hear about Armstrong’s first Lieutenant?

“Who gave you that information?” he mumbles to himself as he turns around darkly then gives her his usual smirk that usually infuriates FullMetal “I have no idea what your talking.”

“I’m sure you don’t.” she says eyeing him wryly.

Havoc chuckles to himself as Mustang looks around nervously but Havoc decided to rescue him “The point of what we called you down here for is your title.” he says extending an envelope to her.

She extends her hand and takes the envelope “My title?”

“FullMetal’s reports usually go to the Fuher if it was important such as a rogue Alchemist the rest goes to me though.” he says putting his head in his hands rather at the rather dull conversation.

She scans through the text resting on her second title and smirks “The Shadow Chain Alchemist.”

“The Shadow Chain Alchemist” He sighs and shakes his head “Now go on Ed was supposed to be on vacation and so are you go have fun.”

She bows “Yes Sir.”

--To Be Continued--

Sorceress-I just got the perfect name for Riza don’t I?

Ed-The Shadow Chain Alchemist it does have a ring to it

Sorceress-It took me forever to figure that one out so what do you think? I think it should be either the Shadow Alchemist, Shadow Chain Alchemist, or the Shadow Silver Alchemist you know for her necklace? My sister likes Shadow but throw me a bone and tell me what you think

Riza-I don’t think it’s to bad but what do you guys think?

Sorceress-I have a feeling no one likes it oh well back to the drawing board

Ed-You had this thing in the prewriting stage since chapter four was done what do you mean back to the drawing board you nuts?

Sorceress-People say I’m a psychotic bitch does that count? What?

Riza-See ya next time on Dreaming of a Rainy Day not sure why you even picked that title

Sorceress-I thought it was a good title and Al will be in the next chapter or the next don’t know depends on you and if I update right away I suppose.

Roy-She is new to battle scenes so tell us what you think

Ed-Remember to Review