Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Ed's a Stinker! ❯ Chappie Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


UH OH! Ed's gonna get it! This is the last chapter..... note at bottom of page....

########################################################################### #################################################################
## ########################################################################### ###############################################################

Chapter Four
Roy walked down to his office. He paused as he heard Edward. "Full Metal, I wish to see you for a bit."
Ed bit his lip and followed. They got in the office and shut the door. "What is it?" Ed asked.
Roy smiled, "you look nervous. Relax!"
Ed gulped and sat down. He's found out that Ed did it. "I'm gonna get fired!" Ed thought.
Roy sat at his desk, "have you heard? I'm gonna ask Riza to marry me. It seems her other fiancee didn't work out."
"Oh, r-really? That's too bad. Say, I didn't know you had a thing for the Luetinent. That's great."
"What? You had no idea?" he asked faking a surprise. "Everyone's talking about it. Yeah, that's why they were laughing the other day..."
Ed was getting scared now, "umm well ..........."
"Wait a minute," he started looking at the ceiling, "now I remember. You knew before everyone. Didn't you?"
"W-What?"
"Yeah, you even knew before........I did. You even got me a ring to give her."
"Huh?...... But that's crazy. You must be too excited or something."
He leaned over to the boy, "oh yeah, don't I look just so excited???"
Ed sunk down in his chair, "w-what are you going to do to me?"
"I don't know......yet. Maybe the same thing."
"What do you mean?"
"Winry Rockbell. Yeah, I can-"
"No! Please! You don't know her like I do. She'll get all crazy about it."
"There's no way to clean this up!" Roy said raising his voice. "I'm forced to marry her now."
"But..... don't you like her just a little?"
He paused then sighed, "I don't like you. You are the worst brat I've ever seen!"
"I'm sorry.....but you would've never had the guts to ask her if it weren't for me."
"How did you know I was going to ask her?! You are a life ruiner!!"
"Calm down, I said sorry."
"You won't be getting anymore outside missions."
"WHAT?!"
"Or free days!"
"HUH?!?!"
"Or sick days!"
"What if I get sick???!?!?!?"
"Come to work anyway!"
"Come on.....Sir. Yeah Sir...... Um......can't we work it out some other way?"
"Well..... One of us is going to move in with the other."
"And....."
"You can move us."
"You mean move your stuff?!"
"Well, Riza may move in with me. Besides she has more junk than I do."
"But......."
"If I need anything else, I'll call you."
"Wait, I'm gonna move all of that stuff myself?!"
"Either that or the other motive. Actually this one is the better deal."
"Fine," Ed said walking out of the door.
Roy rested his head on his desk. "What am I gonna do?" he thought. "I guess I like Riza. Oh hell, I know I do. She's so pretty. I do love her. I'm gonna get married, probably have her move in, have to be romantic. Hayate won't be trouble. At night.....wait there are benefits to this. Riza looks pretty good in normal clothes. She's gonna be in normal clothes all the time at home. We're gonna share the same bed, too. Sharing a bed...." He blushed and smirked. He stopped, "damn it. She's gonna want kids. But to make kids...... Uh, I gotta stop with that. Then again, Elysia sure is a cute little girl. Kids won't be that bad."
There was a knock on the door, and his Luetinent came in. She smiled, "morning, Sir."
He looked up at her. He didn't want to propose at work. He smiled back, "morning." Now how did you talk to her? She was always up tight around him. Now she was going to be his wife. She laid papers on his desk. "You look nice today." Come on good reaction.
She blushed, "thank you, Sir."
Thank God. She likes compliments. Then again, who doesn't? "You'd look really nice in a min-" Whoops... He looked up at her and smirked quickly.
She arched an eyebrow, "thanks anyway."
"My appologies," he said to her.
She nodded and walked to the door. "I have to leave for an hour or so."
"You mean from the premisis? Where are you going?"
"Hayate has been eating a lot of grass and lying around lazily. I'm gonna take him to the vet."
"That's fine. I hope he feels better. But he'll be feeling fine in your care. You're so good at that."
She turned her head and giggled, "I'll be back later."
He sighed as she walked out of the door, "that wasn't so hard."

Riza stepped into the office at 6:00p.m. Roy looked at his watch, "you didn't have to come back. I was about to leave."
"I'm sorry it took all day," she said holding Hayate.
He shook his head and smiled, "never mind it. Come on, I'll walk you home."
"Why would you do that?"
"I need to tell you something. It's kind of private, and I only want you to know."
She blushed while following him. They walked down the street. "Hayate will be fine. He's just got worms."
"I thought Hayate was an inside dog?"
"Well, I took him to the park. That may have been the reason."
They got to her house, and he opened the door for her. She smiled and walked in. She laid Hayate on the chair and turned to Roy. "Thanks for walking me home, Colonel."
"You can call me by my first name."
"Why?"
"Because I can call you Riza, right?"
She turned red at her name being said by him. "Why do you want us to call each other so casually?"
"Because I want to ask you something. Something that I've been wanting to ask, but I was too shy. Maes's death has pushed me down a bit, too. But, I'm going to do it today......I mean tonight."
Riza knew what it was. "Go on."
He took her hand and knelt down, "marry me?"
He was so cute while blushing. Her eyes watered, and she nodded, "oh Roy..." He put the ring on her finger and smiled. She couldn't take it anymore. She lunged into him and laughed.
"My back," he thought. He caught her smiling and really close to his face. He didn't need permission from her to do this. His lips caught hers to share a romantic kiss. "I love you, Riza," he said breaking the kiss.
"I love you, Roy," she breathed while she touched his nose with hers. "You don't know how happy I can make you."
"I can make you just as happy," he smiled. "You deserve to have so much, and I'm gonna make sure you're happy no matter what."
She smiled and embraced him. Tears streamed down her face, "thank you....... thank you, Roy....."

######################################################## #####################################################

there it is. Ed's a stinker!!! ^_^ I'm writing a sequel to it. It's gonna be about Riza and Roy's married life. Gracia and Elysia are gonna be in it a lot. Since Maes died, Jean, Roy, and Riza have been looking after Gracia and Elysia. It's gonna be sweet.


Converting /tmp/phptW5IRP to /dev/stdout