Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Full Metal Alchemist 'Blue's Series' ❯ 'Father' ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter:1

~Father...~

In the middle of a great far countryside of Tokyo in the year of 1992 was born a young girl the name of Blue from the now parents Melody and Nicholas Tune.Blue was the named after the beautiful colour in her eyes.Both eyes were different colours, her right eye, turquoise, and the left, sky blue.They both made a beautiful couple.And again just a year later, Melody gave birth to yet another child, a boy the name of Kira.But just days after Kira was born, Nicholas was sent a letter to be expected at the training grounds of sakamoto.Melody was very sad for the reason that he was to be sent on a mission for at least 8 years.Nicholas had to leave his wife, Blue, and new born Kira behind.The 8 years had passed lonely and slow when the day came for the father to return.Little Blue and Kira were playing in the garden while their mother was watering the vegetables, when finally a truck came up the dirt road.And then a man came out....But it wasn't Nicholas, it was a man dressed in a blue outfit that a the sign of a Griffin on the back and the right arm side.The man walked toward the garden where he saw Blue, Kira, and Melody waiting.Melody started to look a little terrified.

"I am here to see the wife of Nicholas Tune.", Said the man.

Melody now had a most terrifying and worried look on her face.

"Where is my husband?", Melody commanded him to tell her.

"Yeah, where is my father at?, Asked then Blue.

"Blue, Kira, I want you to go inside the house and get dinner ready.", Said, melody to Them.

Blue and Kira didn't reject, They decided to run through the back door and snuck to the front door screen.

"I'm very sorry Mrs.Tune to inform you this, but your husband was supposed to return to the training site in Sakamoto over a year ago, but we did not seem to retrieve him back.He's very advanced in his ways, we don't think he would of been captured or killed, but we have not gotten any sign, letter, or any way of what may had happened to him.We are terribly sorry for the news.", The man looked very sad himself.

The man left and Melody was left there.Blue and Kira stood by the door with tears going down Blue's cheek staring at an old photo of her father Nicholas.

Melody had them realized they were hiding at the front screen, and both Blue and Kira ran to their room and locked the door.Melody didn't go after them, she went to the porch bench and started to cry very hard, but a very sad way.

"I don't even remember him, Kira.", Said Blue very sadly."I was only a year old....I'm really sorry Kira...

"Sorry?sorry for what?", Asked, Kira

"You were only a few days old when the letter was sent to him.it was only 6 days."

"I-I guess your right....He's spent more time with you then me.And you don't even remember him."

"..........I know what to do......", said Blue very boldly.

Blue ran out of the room and instead of going right, She ran to the left.

"Wait!Where are you going!", Kira yelled while running after her."Sister, come back!"

"No!Mother said that the room down the hall here was dad's buisness room, but she never said anything about his job.What did daddy work for?And why is his buisness room locked up?Their hiding something from us!I'm gonna find out what it is!", Blue yelled trying to open the door to the room.She saw a twig on the floor and used to unlock the door.It finally unhatched.She opened the door.

".........."

".........."

 

~End Chapter one~