Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Full Metal Alchemist 'Blue's Series' ❯ 'Secrets Revieled' ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 

Chapter:2

~Secrets Revieled~

 

".......W-What?", Blue was very confused, so was Kira."I don't understand......How long has he been in this for?"

"I don't understand either, and i don't know whats going on.What is this stuff sister?

"Kira, Dad was, an--"

"Blue!Kira!Where are you?!", their mother was now inside.

"Coming mother!", yelled the both of them.

"Where were you two?

"Ummm...well..", Kira was frightened to tell her the truth.

"We were in our room."Blue lied.

"Oh.....Kids.....I'm v-very sorry.Y-you were s-supposed to meet your f-father after all this t-time.I'm sorry.", Melody was now sobbing in tears.She walked to her room and locked the door.

Later that night, Blue and Kira went in the room again.They were still very amazed.

"Kira, our dad was an Alchemist..."

"He has so many books on alchemy", Kira said, then saw Blue pick up a book, and then started to read it."Sister!What are you doing!You know nothing of alchemy, except that its dangerous and we could get killed if we ever tried to do it!", Kira was very cautious.

"I know i don't know anything about alchemy, thats why i'm reading it.'Alchemy can look easy, but it takes much strenth to manufacture a very creative move.People as State Alchemists search for the only treasure that means to Alchemists.The Philosopher's Stone.'"

"But sister. why do you want to learn alchemy?"

"Because, its the only way to bring dad back, and i'm willing to go this far!", Blue started to grab as many books as she can.Books that looked good for begginers.She swept his hand past books that said 'Within Alchemy For Advanced Ones', and started taking out the books that said 'Learning The Symbols For Begginers', and 'The Alchemy Inside'."Here Kira.Start reading."

"But...This could be dangerous-"

"I DON'T CARE!I waited for this day all my life to finally meet my father.Then he doesn't come back because he's somewhere in the damn world!He got through his life just fine knowing alchemy.

"The man said he was advanced though sister!"

"Which means he had to have started at a young age.So start reading.

"Sister, what about that book on the desk?"

They both looked at the book.' The journal of Nicholas K. Tune '

"sister, we could know more about our father from here!

"Here let me read it Kira.Lets see.March 29, 1992:' The most fasinating days was today.I am now a father.The most beautiful baby girl was given birth from my beautiful wife.We had decided to name her Blue.Her eyes were two different colours.The right Turqiouse, and the left, Sky Blue.I am very thankful to have such a beautiful daughter.'

"Sister, your crying!"

"He wrote about me when i was born.Its so beautiful.*sob*

"Does he have it written down when i was born?I wanna check."

"Lets see.March 28, 1993 ' Today was like the day a year ago, again my wife gave birth to a new-born son.I truely am blessed.I have the most beautiful children to live with.We named him Kira, after my middle name.'

"I wonder if he knew."

"Knew what?"

"If he knew to come back today.He probably misses us.Do you think he did it for a reason.

"What do you mean Brother?"

"Maybe he was dangerous."

"Well i don't know, and obviously mother doesn't know.I was sad just seeing her cry like that.

"Yeah...Hey sister, maybe it says somehting about his job in here.Sister, here!"

"let me see, April 2, 1993 'I got the most terrible news.I was sent a letter saying that i have to go into war with Englands best troups of State Alchemists.They have stolen an object from us, the most valuable object to all Alchemists, The Philosopher's Stone.I'm leaving for untill the war is over, 8 years is the max.I can't believe it.I'm going to be gone from my new-born child.My beautiful daughter, and my wife.Goodbye.'

"Omigosh, he said he was going into war with STATE ALCHEMISTS, you know what that means?Father was a State Alchemist...

 

 

End Chapter:2