Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ FullMetal Wolf ❯ Prologue: Black out at Roy's ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

GAH! Forgives me if I have anything wrong! This is my first FMA fanfic, and I don't particularly like the RoyxEd factor that I'm doing.
 
DISCLAIMER: I do not own FMA, or Underworld, in which there shall be some elements from it in this story… If I did… I'd be filthy rich, and not writing this!! :)
 
Prologue: Blackout at Roy's
 
Edward Elric sat on Colonel Roy Mustang's living room couch. Mustang had insisted that he stay. He had only come to tell Mustang that he was leaving, because Mustang had left early that day…
 
~~~FLASHBACK~~~
 
Ed pounded on the door, yelling, “GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE MUSTANG! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!”
 
Suddenly, the door swung open; faster than Ed expected, causing him to fall… right into Mustang.
 
Glaring at the younger man, Roy muttered, “What do you want, shorty?”
 
“WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SHORT HE CAN'T REACH THE DOORKNOB?”
 
“You.”
 
Ed glared at him. “I'm going to search for the Philosopher's Stone again. You left early, so I had to follow you here.”
 
Roy sighed. “Well, you'll have to give me the details inside. I'm a bit busy.” He had been listening to classical music, which, by most people, could not be considered busy.
 
“Fine.” Edward reluctantly walked into Mustang's living room, and blacked out.
 
~~~End Flashback~~~
 
He had woken up to find that he was still at Roy's, and furthermore, lying on his couch. This had made him angry.
 
Ed glanced at the clock. It was nearly 11:00 at night. Too late to go back alone.
 
“Guess I'll have to stay here. Great, this means that Mustang will probably stay up just to call me sh-“ He stopped abruptly. He had been about to call himself short.
 
Growling at himself in frustration, he stormed off to get blankets and pillows from Roy.