Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Her Knight In Shining Armor ❯ Happy Endings ( Chapter 37 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I do not own the characters Ed, Al, Winry or the basis for their past history. They belong to the creators of Full Metal Alchemist. I also don't own any of the fairytales mentioned. I don't own much of anything…
Warning: There will be some references made to the show. It won't give away anything about the ending… I don't think… Anyway there will be threats of rape and murder. Not too vivid though.
There will also be spelling mistakes due to where Lorna originates from. I allowed some spelling error because it's words she would use. And I don't want any flames on it. I'm from where she's from so I just had her speak the way I do!
Chapter Thirty Seven: Happy Endings
We watched as the four children grew. The boys gradually changed from the girls rivals to their protectors. They watched over the sisters like overprotective brothers. No one could break their hearts without having to deal with the twins. In return the girls quietly threatened the young ladies who dared to break the boys' hearts.
No one messed with the Elric children. More than one teacher found themselves not only being grilled by a father but the uncle as well. That's not to say we were seen as bad family. We were in fact well liked in the community. It was simply that no one could hurt one of us without having to deal with the rest.
After time my daughters did find suitable husbands. The twins met wonderful girls to take the Elric name. Gradually they moved on, left the little town to make lives for themselves.
Alphonse and I sat on the swing one afternoon watching the clouds as they rolled by. “It's been a good exchange, hasn't it Lorna?”
“Hmm?” I mumbled.
“Leaving our old lives for this, it's been worth it.” He stroked my hair gently.
I breathed in deeply. “Yeah Alphonse, it's been well worth the exchange.”
Author's Notes
Joy: I hope everyone liked it. If not, oh well.
Ed: Love that attitude.
Al: Bye everyone!
Lorna: Bye!
Winry: See you in another fanfic, by another author.
Joy: Why not another one by me?
Ed: You don't even know if you'll be writing anymore.
Joy: Good point… Well there's plenty of other wonderful writers on this site. Some better than me.
Ed: Not much of a complement.
Joy: Maybe I should have had him turned into a chimera. Now there's an idea for another story!
Ed: NO!