Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ How to Eat a Reese's Cup ❯ Step 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Step 7
 
A/n: Hey there!!! It's me again! Ed is in charge of this chapter!! So get ready!!
 
Envy: (Raises eyebrow) For what?
Sakura: For what Ed is planning.
Envy: Oh? Is it that bad?
Sakura: (Nods)
Envy: By the way . . . Where is Chibi - san?
Sakura: (Sighs) He went and locked himself in my room.
Envy: Uh . . . . How come?
Sakura: He said because you wouldn't leave him alone long enough to write.
Envy: (Grins evilly) Oh. Now I remember.
Sakura: Where are you going?
Envy: To your room.
Sakura: What?! No! Envy get back here!!
(Ed runs out and hides behind Sakura)
Ed: (Pissed) Envy!! Leave me alone! I'm trying to work!
Sakura: (Shakes her head) Ed, say the disclaimer.
 
 
Ed: (blinks) Oh . . I forgot. No she doesn't own us. There happy?!
Sakura: (Nods) Let's get on with it.
Envy: Ohhhhh Chibi - san.
Ed: Oh, oh. Yeah! Let the story start now!
Sakura: Finally.
 
 
 
 
Armstrong paced his office every once in awhile glancing at the pile of chocolate on his desk. He knew someone was after his Reese's cups. He could feel it.
 
 
“I will not let anyone take my cups for I am Major Alexis Louise Armstrong! The art of eating Reese's cups has been passed down my family for generations! I shall improve on my technique with these Reese's cups! And no one will stop me!” He thought determinedly.
 
 
A knock sounded through out the room as Armstrong turned to glare at the door. “Come in” He said. Edward Elric came through the door piled high with files making it impossible for anyone to see him.
 
 
With a grunt the boy set the files down with a soft thump on Armstrong's desk.
“Ah! Hello young Edward! Nice to see you back from your travels!” boomed Armstrong.
 
 
Ed gave him a small smile and replied. “Yeah. It's good to be back, but I've been back for a week or two. You know, doing some research. Apparently I've become the bastard Colonel's favorite paperweight while I'm here.”
 
 
“I'm sorry I haven't seen you earlier young Edward! As well you shouldn't speak about your superiors like that! Also the art of filing has been passed down for generations! I will be delighted to show you the most efficient way to file papers!” He said beaming.
 
 
“Is there anything that hasn't been passed down his family for generations?!” thought Ed incredously. But gave Armstrong a grin and shook his head.
 
 
Then he noticed the pile of Reese's cups sitting on Armstrong's desk. “Uh . . . What are you doing with those?” He asked.
 
 
Armstrong's eye narrowed and he replied. “I'm working on my technique for eating Reese's cups that has been passed down for generations!”
 
 
Ed blinked in confusion for a moment then gave a small nervous laugh. “Really?” He asked calmly.
 
 
Armstrong nodded and boomed. “Yes! And no one will stop me!! Ha ha! I shall perfect my technique!” He didn't notice that Ed was slowly edging toward the door.
 
 
“Young Edward!” Armstrong boomed. “Y . . . Yeah?” Ed stuttered. “You came here really to steal my Reese's cups didn't you?! I know you did! And now I know of your plan, you're trying to run away!!” accused Armstrong angrily.
 
 
Ed shook his head and replied. “No! I didn't! Um . . . . I should get back before Hawkeye get worried! Bye!” And with he turned and ran slamming the door not listening to Armstrong's scream of rage.
 
 
“All of those sparkles must've went to his head!! He's insane! I have to get to the Colonel before he does and tell him that Armstrong's insane!” He thought frantically.
 
 
Later Ed watched as Armstrong was shoved into a shiny, black van shouting about Reese's cup and his technique. Mustang was beside him shaking his head irritated.
 
 
Hawkeye turned toward him and gave a gentle smile. “Don't worry Edward. Major Armstrong will get some help. I believe he had a nervous breakdown because of stress. You did the right thing.” She said gently.
 
 
Ed nodded and was left alone as the two went back to work. A barely heard thud alerted him of someone else and he turned to see a certain green haired sin.
 
 
“So . . . . The sparkle man was sent to a mental hospital?” He asked raising an eyebrow. Ed sighed but nodded and replied. “He went insane because of Reese's cups no matter what anyone else says.”
 
 
Envy blinked in surprise then burst out in mirthful laughter. “First time I heard of candy making someone go insane!” He laughed.
 
 
Ed gave the sin a soft smile before mentally shaking himself and forcing himself to frown. The androgynous boy didn't seem to notice. “Next those Reese's cups will be used instead of guns!” He said grinning.
 
 
“They kind of already were used as weapons Envy. They made Armstrong turn into a loon. That counts don't it?” stated Ed.
 
 
“By the way Chibi - san why did Mr. Sparkle and wonder have Reese's cups to start with?” asked Envy. He blinked in surprise at the question then said.
 
 
“He said he was working on his technique that has been passed down his family for generations.” “Oh? And what technique is that?” He purred as Ed twitched in annoyance.
 
 
“For eating Reese's cups.” Ed replied. Envy grinned and said mirthfully. “Personally sounds like he was already crazy before they took him away. Long before.”
 
 
Ed sighed but gave in as Envy wrapped an arm around his shoulders. “I agree. I wonder why Mustang didn't notice.” He murmured. Envy gave a shrug and started to steer him towards the street as he blushed. “Where?” He asked.
 
 
Envy raised an eyebrow and said casually. “What's the matter Chibi - san? I'm walking you home. You seem to attract crazy people and I know your brother wouldn't want you to show up in pieces.” Ed sighed hanging his head as Envy gave a cheshire like grin seeing that he won the argument before it even started.
 
 
 
 
 
Lust entered the dark office and smiled evilly. This was the office of the one who defeated her with those horrendous sparkles. She spotted a pile of Reese's cups and wandered over to the desk.
 
 
“Looks like Envy was right about that man being gone. She thought sighing in relief. She perched herself on the edge of the desk and picked up one of the pieces of chocolate. Removing the wrapper she murmured. “I win”
 
 
 
Ed: Well?
Sakura: Armstrong went insane.
Envy: Correction, he was already insane. Chibi - san just gave him a little push.
Sakura: (Nods) He sounded paranoid too.
Ed: (Grinning evilly) I know.
Sakura: Envy is rubbing off.
Envy: (Grins) I know.
 
Sakura: Okay the poll was this in the final stand.
 
1) Dante - 2
2) Alphonse - 3
3) Scar - 4
 
 
One of these characters shall be the guest for the next chapter.
 
Hughes
Edward Elric A.K.A The Fullmetal Alchemist
Scar
 
So start voting!
 
Envy: How long are you going to call them guests?
Sakura: That's what they are!
Envy: Still victims.
Sakura: En - vy.
 
Ed: (Cuts in) Please Read and review! Also vote! Here they go again. And I thought when Envy and I argued it was bad. Hope you have enjoyed the story so far! Sakura hasn't said which one of us will be in charge in the next chapter. Want to help her with that?
 
Sakura: Oh yeah! Ed why did you call yourself short?
Ed: Huh? I didn't.
Sakura: Reread the chapter.
Ed: . . .
Envy: (Starts grinning)
Ed: Envy! This is your doing!!
Envy: Yep.
Ed: You are so dead!
Envy: (Chuckles) You can't beat me Chibi - san. Although you look so cute angry.
Ed: (Blushes) . . .Uh.
Sakura: (Laughs) Looks like Envy calmed Ed's temper down. See you!
 
~Lady Sakura