Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ How to Eat a Reese's Cup ❯ Step 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Step 8
 
A/n: Hey there!!! It's me again! After a little argument Envy is in charge.
 
Ed: Little?! He nearly killed me!
Envy: Well you're still alive aren't you?
Ed: (Glares)
Sakura: He heh. Okay. I would like thank all the people who have read and reviewed this story.
Envy: Of course they're gonna read the story. I'm in it.
Ed: Great. All the reviews have gone to his head. Nothing worse than an homunculus with an ego.
Envy: What was that Chibi - san? I can't help it if everyone loves me.
Ed: Uh huh. Yeah.
Envy: You love me too O'Chibi -san.
Ed: (glares)
 
Sakura: (Interrupts) I don't own Fullmetal Alchemist. Okay, now here we go.
Envy get to work! You don't want everyone to wait do you?
Envy: Who said you could order me around? I'll write when I feel like it.
Sakura: . . . If you write the story now. I'll let you do this to Ed.
(Starts whispering in Envy's ear)
Ed: (Nervous) Do what? Tell me!!!!
Envy: (Grins evilly) Okay. It's a deal.
Ed: What?! What's a deal?!
Envy: Hush Chibi - san. I'm working.
 
 
 
 
 
He walked away from the alley and his latest victim. The soldier had a look of horror on what was left of his face. The mysterious man just pushed his glasses up to cover his demon like red eyes.
 
 
“I need to find the Fullmetal. It's time for him to be judged.” He thought scowling.
As he walked through the town he kept to the shadows. In front of him was the library for the state alchemists.
 
 
He sighed realizing how long he would have to wait for the Fullmetal to appear. He could see the blonde alchemist through one of the windows. He set himself down and leaned against the tree. He started to meditate while the sky started to go into late afternoon.
 
 
He slowly slipped from his meditative state when a voice reached his ears. “I hope Al won't be angry that I'm coming back so late. I told him I would be back by sunset and look! It's almost midnight!”
 
 
Scar looked up and the full moon shined happily down at him while the stars twinkled almost like they were winking. He stood and turned to face the flaxen haired youth who had stopped with a shocked look on his face.
 
 
“It is time for you to judge Fullmetal. I have let you live for far too long. Let Ishbal show you his mercy when you pass.” He said charging toward the young alchemist.
 
 
Said alchemist clapped his hands and formed the customary blade out of his right hand. Scar thrust his hand forward only to have Ed dodge. “You are getting better Fullmetal. A sure sign that I should have killed you before now.” Scar stated.
 
 
Ed grinned as he dodged again. “Well you need to thank a friend of mine not me. He likes to pick fights with me all the time.” grunted Ed as he dropped to the ground. Scar could see that he was planning something.
 
 
“What is he up to?” He thought frowning as Ed dodged yet again. “His size is an advantage for him. The smaller someone is, the harder they are to catch.” Scar thought annoyed.
 
 
Suddenly the state alchemist stopped causing Scar to freeze in surprise. “You know you don't have to kill me. I wasn't in Ishbal when the war started.” He said calmly.
 
 
“It does not matter. You are an alchemist therefore you are guilty.” replied Scar.
The boy frowned then his eyes lit up as he started searching his pockets for something.
 
 
 
With a satisfied grin the Ed pulled out two orange wrappers. He raised an eyebrow as the Ed held them out to him.
 
 
“You don't have to kill me today do you?” He asked as Scar gave a scowl. “Shouldn't Al get to have a little more time with his older brother?” asked Ed and flash of guilt went through him.
 
 
“If you let me live for a little while longer I'll give these Reese's cups to you. How's that?” Ed said smiling brightly. A thoughtful look went across Scar's face then he replied. “Alright”
 
 
Ed grinned and gave the said cups to the red eyed man. Scar walked away looking down at the candy in his hand. He had been dying wanting to try these things but couldn't since it was hard enough as it was to go into the store much less a market.
 
 
He was a wanted murderer after all.
 
 
 
 
Ed released the breathe he hadn't known he was holding. “I can't believe that worked! Envy is rubbing off his insanity on me. Come to think of it . . . . I need to find a way to thank him. His little sparing sessions paid off big time.” He thought grinning widely.
 
 
 
 
Envy: There! Done! Another masterpiece from yours truly!
Ed: You made Scar seem like some sort of stalker!
Envy: I know. Wonderful isn't it?
Sakura: . . .
Envy: What wrong with her?
Ed: She's speechless.
Envy: (Raises an eyebrow) Oh? C'mon Chibi - san! Let's poke her with a stick! That'll snap her out of it.
Ed: No! We can't do that!! She'll snap out of it sooner or later I'm sure.
Envy: (Pouts)
Ed: (Sighs) Say it already.
 
Envy: Read and review or else.
Ed: Not like that!!
Envy: You're really bossy you know that?
Ed: Envy!
 
~Lady Sakura