Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Intuition ❯ New Mission ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Alright, this is my first fic after the Kill Inuyasha volumes. If you like it, review. My spelling and grammar aren't that great let me warn you. But it won't be one of those misspelled stories. Also, this is my first Fullmetal Alchemist fic so please be nice! Also, there is an OC character in this story. It does seem like a made this story becuase I'm homophobic and that's not true, I like all people so I hope this doesn't offend anybody.Enjoy the story!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


INTUITION

Follow your heartYour intuitionIt will lead you in the right directionLet go of your mindYour IntuitionIt's easy to findJust follow your heart baby


CHAPTER 1: NEW MISSION

Amanda was just a plain, ordinary girl. That is, if you count the fact that she worked for cupid. She helped people fall in love with each other. Whether it was a straight couple, a gay couple, or a lesbian couple, it really didn't matter. Although, she had had a small problem with the whole lesbian couple thing. The whole thing was gender confusing. Also, she had a problem with the gay thing. I mean, whose supposed to be the homemaker and the worker in these relationships? She still lived in the 90s where women wore little skirts and big hair and coffee talk was still popular. She didn't really care. She's had her nasal-toned voice since she was a little girl.

The only reason she worked at the front desk in cupid's office was because of a small incident that had happened. The incident had involved her getting involved with another woman's man. Cupid had not liked that. Some of you may thing of Cupid as a baby with a diaper and wings, let us not forget the harp. He was farther away from that stereotype than you can imagine. He was a baby, and he did wear a diaper and had wings, he also always had a cigar in his mouth and was bigger than the average baby.

Amanda was '' busy '' filing her nails and chewing som gum, loudly. Suddenly, Cupid's voice rang out from the voicebox sitting on her desk,'' Amanda, I need you in here A.S.A.P. now!'' She replied,'' Coming, boss!'' She got up and ran to Cupid's office as fast as she coud. When she got there, he was playing the VCR. He also had neglected to get the janitor to clean his office lately. Hey, even though he's Cupid doesn't mean he should have to clean up his own office! Cupid just beckoned Amanda to sit down.

When she sat down, she had to pull down her skirt because it was so short that it came above her kneecaps. She also had on long boots to match her skirt. She asked,'' What's the big deal boss? Normally you don't call me in here unless you need something.''

'' I want you to watch something. This video is of our next two clients.'' Cupid said. He pressed play on the VCR and two men came up on the screen. One much obviously younger than the other one. The younger one had blonde hair and golden eyes. The older one had black hair and a military uniform. They were using what humans called '' alchemy ''. They were in battle, but it was kind of obvious when the younger boy was hurt, the older one was concerned.

Cupid paused the tape just then. '' Let me guess, '' Amanda said, '' those two are in love with each other. The boy's cute though, I see why somebody's in love with him.''

Cupid just ran his hands through his hair and took a quick puff of his cigar. Then he said,'' Amanda, you are the only availabe angel I have left. I'm going to have to let you take this one. I've got all this stuff to do and I'm just so busy.'' Amanda ad her head bent down, even with her head down, you could see the spark in her eyes.

'' YES I'LL DO IT!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE ACTUALLY GIVING ME ANOTHER CHANCE!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! '' Amanda hugged Cupid tightly around the neck.

'' I only have oe requirement,'' Cupid said,'' please don't sleep with either one of these two men. I have their files right here.'' He handed her the files. Amanda was bouncing up and down by then. She was so happy!! She originally thought the boss would never give another chance but here it was right in front of her.

'' I'll do my best!'' She exclaimed,'' I won't sleep with anybody that has a lover!'' She had already left the office and was looking over the file. Apparently, the boy's name was Edward Elric and he was only 17! He could always be found. Apparently, Ed has a crush that he thought may be love. Amanda was enjoying this. She loved watching people be naughty!

Ed had an auto-mail arm and leg. The other guys name was Roy Mustang. He has the hots for Ed but Ed just doesn't realize it. They both keep denying it, but it was true. Oy, this was going to be tough one. Amanda snapped her fingers once and she was in a little place the military called central. She was alking but the she didn't know where she was going because she was reading the file. Her skirt was perfect for the warm air.

Amanda had just gotten lucky becuase she wasn't looking where she was going and bumped right into the person she was looking for. She almost dropped the file becuase she saw who it was.

'' Are you who I think you are?'' Amanda asked ( Ed noted the nasal-voice and the big hair),'' If you are indeed Edward Elric, I think fate may have just smiled on me.'' She started inspecting from every angle until she noticed something,'' Hey, you're a little shorter than in you are in your picture!'' Amanda just smiled while Ed got an outraged lookin his eye.

'' I AM NOT SHORT!!'' He roared at the girl.'' Who are you supposed to be anyway?'' he asked. The woman just smiled at him and patted his head.

'' Look little buddy I'm the one asking questions here not you.'' Amanda said to him. She noted the fact that a big hunk of armor he called brother lugging around with him.

'' I AM NOT LITTLE!'' Ed roared at her. He was becoming impatient with this lady.

'' You shouldn't be talking! The 90s look is so over with!'' He retorted back to her.

'' I'll have you know that this look catches the eye of many men!'' Amanda screamed at him.

'' Who are you supposed to be anyway? Obviously, Cupid didn't send you.'' Ed just scoffed at her.

'' As a matter of fact, he did!! I'll have you know that I'm here to help you!!'' Amanda was also getting fed up with this boy. Cupid had to send her on one of these impossible missions. She had it all figured out. He sent her on this mission because he needed her to prove she could handle these cases.

'' Now, let's get started on you.'' She grabbed Ed and ran into the building with his brother trailing behind him.She was going to succeed! She was determined for some success on her new mission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
A/N: I hoped you enjoyed that. There's more to come. I gave the angel the name '' Amanda'' because it popped into my head. It might change in the future.