Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Intuition ❯ Investigation ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Alright, this is my first fic after the Kill Inuyasha volumes. If you like it, review. My spelling and grammar aren't that great let me warn you. But it won't be one of those misspelled stories. Also, this is my first Fullmetal Alchemist fic so please be nice! Also, there is an OC character in this story. It does seem like a made this story becuase I'm homophobic and that's not true, I like all people so I hope this doesn't offend anybody.Enjoy the story!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


INTUITION

Follow your heartYour intuitionIt will lead you in the right directionLet go of your mindYour IntuitionIt's easy to findJust follow your heart baby


CHAPTER 2: INVESTIGATION

Ed and Al just weren't getting all this through their heads. There was this girl, sent by Cupid, filing her nails sitting on their couch right now. Also, her gum chewing was getting on their nerves and it wasn't helping them think.

'' You said your name was Amanda right?'' Ed asked.

She replied,'' We've gone through this already. Anyways, tell me about this Roy Mustang.'' Amanda stopped chewing her gum so loudly that she almost couldn't here anything. At least so she could hear this exiciting tale about this boy's crush. She sat up and tried to listen attentively.

'' Oy, before I forget I've been wearing the same outfit for a couple of hours. That's too long!'' With a snap of her fingers Amanda was in a strapless black shirt and matching mini-skirt with some 6-inch heels. Her hair was still big as ever and she '' Ohhhhhh'' and pulled out a stick out gum from her bra.

'' You know, you can continue your story now!'' She said happily. Ed and Al just stared at her. How do you react when someone pulls out a stick of gum from their bra?

'' To kind of explain it, he's a Colonel. He's way too old for me and I know he doesn't feel for me the way I do for him.'' Ed explained to her.

Amanda just hummed a song to herself and smacked on her gum loudly,'' I see, so I see this story is the same like always. Instead, its boy meets boy, boy falls in love with boy. Where have I heard that before?'' Amanda just rubbed her chin and muttered something under her breath.

'' What? My feelings for him are genuine.'' Ed exclaimed.

'' Look kid, I'm here to help you and him get together. You don't have to convince me of anything! I've already read the file and seen the video-'' She stopped right there. That got Ed wondering about something. What video has she seen and what file had she read?

She then said,'' Look, disregard my last comment. I'm just going to pop into Mustang's office to do a little investigating. Just likethey do on that new show all the kids like. What was it again? Ohhhhhhhh, I remember! It was called Room Raiders!'' Amanda just snapped her fingers and with a couple of sparks, she just disappeared. Ed and Al just stared at the spot where she had just been. To them, that lady was too weird. Also, Ed thought he needed to get his hearing checked. The ear doctor had warned against really loud voices and unusual pitches. Amanda's voice was enough to stop all the state alchemists in their tracks.
(Roy Mustang's Office)

Amanda was really nervous about going into this guy's office. Not that she hadn't done it before and plus, she needed she inside dirt on what was really going on. Mustang's office was disorganized and in bad need of a clean-up job. Also, the light was on. That meant someone had to be there! Amanda didn't really see anybody but she just thought that whoever it was, he or she must be out. She then heard the door open then she popped under the desk.

'' Whoever you are, you can stop hiding under my desk becuase I know you're here.'' The man's voice rung out from in front of her. '' That must be Roy mustang!'' she thought quickly. She bumped her head on the desk trying to get up from under it.

'' Look, there's nothing in this office that I want. Except for that nice pen lying in the middle of all that mess. Where did you get it? It's a really nice pen.'' Amanda said as she picked up from the pen from the desk to examine it.

Roya then said,'' You know, you can cut the crap right there. What are you looking for and why are you in my office to find it?'' The woman just stared at him then got an expression of her face. She spit out the bubble gum from her mouth into the trashcan that was in his office. She pulled out another piece from her bra. Roy just stared at her blankly.

'' Now I now why you've got that boy crying '' I love him'' to me. Oh and sorry about that whole gum thing. It's just that gum's taste was wearing off and I have to have something to chew on. You want to see me weigh 140 pounds like I did when I was in 5th grade? That was my mother's fault anyway. But anyway, I was already in women's clothes by the time I started 6th grade.'' The woman just babbled on although Roy wasn't in the right mindset to see another overweight woman.

'' Ohhhhhh, by the way, my name is Amanda and I was sent here by Cupid. Anyways, my mother was already getting in my way. I bet you can't wait to hear the whole story!'' Amanda squealed happily. She obviously enjoyed telling childhood stories to aynbody who would listen.

Roy shouted at her,'' LOOK WOMAN GET OVER YOURSELF!! ANSWER MY QUESTION!! GOOD GRACIOUS, ALL YOU DO IS TALK?!''

Amanda was offended by this point. She always thought people enjoyed listening to her stories. She deomonstrated she could also yell too,'' YOU KNOW! I DON'T APPRECIATE YOU YELLING AT ME LIKE THAT!! I WAS JUST IN HERE TRYING TO GET A GOOD IDEA OF WHO YOU WERE!! NOW I SEE! ALL YOU ARE IS A JERK!'' With an angry pop, she disappeared like she had never even been there.

( Back With Ed and Al)

Amanda had just re-entered the room. She was angry and muttering Italian curses. She threw down her boots,'' Well guess who I just met?'' she then answered her own question,'' Roy Mustang. Honestly kid, I don't get it. He sees me, and all he can do is shout. I feel badly for you if you are even considering a future with him.

Ed explained,'' Well, he has that effect on people. I know the real him. He can be sweet, kind, and caring all in one day. He's sooooooooooooooooooooo dreamy.'' Ed just sighed as he melted onto the couch drawing hearts with his hand. Amanda just shivered and looked over at Al.

'' He''s really in love isn't he?'' She asked. Al just nodded his head at her. This was going to be a long mission for her. This was going to work no matter how they spun it? She didn't want to work at a desk for her whole life! She was over 35 but only appeared to be in her eatly 20s. That was because Cupid owed her a favor and that was how he repaid it. He had made her look the same way forever.

'' You know, I have a burning question?'' Al asked her. He had that hopeful sound in his voice and Amanda didn't want to disappoint him.

'' Shoot kid.'' She told him without even looking at him.

'' How old are you exactly?'' He asked her. That was one of the questions she almost never answered.

'' If I told you how old I was, it would ruin the whole young as I look thing! She explained to him desperately.

Al looked at her and figured it out. '' You're over 35 aren't you?'' He asked. His only response was a sobbed '' Yes '' and some pretty loud sniffs.

'' I figured.'' Al said as he patted her back as she cryed into the couch.

'' My biological clock is ticking! It's only so long before I can't have kids anymore.'' She stopped crying only to say,'' Not having kids may be a good thing.''

A/N: Amanda is based off of Fran Fine from the Nanny. Hope you liked!!