Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Intuition ❯ Help ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Alright, this is my first fic after the Kill Inuyasha volumes. If you like it, review. My spelling and grammar aren't that great let me warn you. But it won't be one of those misspelled stories. Also, this is my first Fullmetal Alchemist fic so please be nice! Also, there is an OC character in this story. It does seem like a made this story becuase I'm homophobic and that's not true, I like all people so I hope this doesn't offend anybody.Enjoy the story!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


INTUITION

Follow your heartYour intuitionIt will lead you in the right directionLet go of your mindYour IntuitionIt's easy to findJust follow your heart baby


CHAPTER 4: HELP!!


( Cupid's Office )

It had only been a few days since Amanda had been there. Of course, this case was a little bit tough so she needed a little help. That meant she really needed a partner. The lovers were denying the other's feelings. It was too hard!!

'' Cupid, boss, I know you wanted me to handle this case alone. I can't do it alone! '' Amanda shouted at Cupid. He just spun around in his little chair with wheels and puffed on his cigar. Amanda was desperate for help. She was about to pull a trick from her sleeve but Cupid held up his hand.

'' I know that, I've been monitoring your progress. So far, you haven't even got the boys on a proper date. That's why I've gotten you a nice partner.'' Cupid moved his hand towards the doorway and beckoned the woman to come in.

Amanda had her jaw dropped. She couldn't believe it!! It was the tall blonde girl she had been friends with since they were in diapers. It was Valerie ( Val for short).

'' I can't believe its you!'' Amanda exclaimed as she ran over to hug the other girl.

'' You look so good!! How are you?'' Val asked her friend.

'' You know, I'm fine now that I know you're still alive!'' Amanda hugged her best friend.

Val said,'' I don't know if you've seen the marching band in town lately, but unless they're missing, I'm still alive!'' She meant that she had always wanted the marching band to play at her funeral. When they placed her in the funeral casket, she wanted to be wearing a band uniform. Amanda wanted to buried in a bikini, or at least burned in one. Of course, this bikini had to be made by a famous desginer. She wasn't going to be put to rest in a wal-mart bikini! There was nothing wrong with that of course, unless you were a normal person.

Val then asked,'' How's the case going? I heard you've been needing a little help.''

'' Well, its been slow and we're not making any progress. I might need an inside spy to help me out.'' Amanda and Val just stared off into the sky and started picking their teeth. Amanda had somebody in mind and Val was just attractive but lacking in the brains department. Of course, Amanda wasn't that smart she was just gifted with street smarts.

Cupid stared at the two girls with worry in his big eyes.This was a match made in hell!! He didn't know how they were going to pull this off but they had to find a way. He wished them both good luck silently as they walked off together.

'' Hey boss, what are you looking at?'' Amanda turned around and saw Cupid staring then she saw what her was staring at. Val turned around and got a confused look on her face.

'' What is Cupid looking at? I'm a little lost here.'' Val whispered to her friend. Amanda just shook her head in annoyance and walked ahead of Val. Then she shouted,'' Val, it would be nice if you came with me!''

Val looked back one more time and ran after Amanda. She couldn't run that fast in her heels and fell flat on her face. Amanda just stood there and laughed.

'' What if I had broken my neck?! I bet you wouldn't laugh then.'' Val stood back up and tried to straighten out her shirt and skirt. Amanda sighed and grabbed Val's hand and snapped her fingers with her free fingers. Amanda popped right back into the main office with Val. She looked around and beckoned Val ro come with her fingers.
'' It would be really nice if you could tell me where we're going!!'' Val whispered loudly to Amanda.

Amanda looked around then told her in a hushed voice,'' You know how I said I needed an inside spy? I just found one. His name is Maes Hughes and I have a feeling he will help us.'' They tiptoed to this Maes Hughes office. Val just followed her friend to wherever she was going. She didn't really know much about this. Val hadn't got a chance to meet anybody yet. When they finally reached their destination, Amanda just stopped and knocked on the door.

They pressed their ears to the door. There were footsteps approaching them from the inside and the door opened. There stood an tall man with a piece of black hair in front of their faces. He just smiled a friendly smile at them.

''Can I help you ladies?'' He asked.

Val said,'' You know, it would be nice if you invited us in. We don't want to stand here all day.''

'' I'm sorry, come in.'' Hughes opened the door and let them inside. As soon as they got inside, both women sat on opposite sides of the desk. They grabbed the candy jar and quickly started eating.

Amanda got right down to business,'' We need you to help us. We're having a problem with the whole Roy/Ed thing.''

'' What do you mean '' We are'', I haven't even got to meet either of them! How am I supposed to know what's up with them?'' Val asked.

Amanda sighed and told her,'' Val, shut up and let the grown-ups handle this. Did I pull your chain?''

'' How are you going to pull my chain if I don't even have one?'' Val was getting confused. Amanda was using phrases she had never even heard.

Amanda and Hughes were getting annoyed and both said,'' SHUT UP VAL!!'' at the same time. Hughes didn't even know Val so why was he telling her to shut up. Val just crossed her arms and started swinging her legs against the desk.

'' Val is my friend, so I tell her to shut up.'' Amanda explained to Hughes.

He waved his hands and apologized quickly,'' I'm sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone.'' Amanda pulled a stick of gum out of her shirt and started chewing. Then she pulled 2 other sticks of gum out for Hughes and Val. Val quickly took a piece while Hughes just waved it away. She stuck the piece back in her bra.

'' So, you gonna help us or not?'' Amanda asked the man.

Hughes said,'' I guess so. Plus, I can give you all the dirt on Roy and Ed!'' Amand and Val clapped their hands and realized this case had just really started.

'' What dirt? Is there anytihing we haven't heard yet?'' Val asked.

Amanda said,'' Excuse my friend here, she's a little slow.''

'' I totally understand.'' Hughes said to her.

Val was confused by now,'' I'm not slow!! I'm just not all there!''

'' See what I mean?'' Amanda told Hughes.'' Now, I'm going to need that dirt A.S.A.P.''

'' Well, as you know...'' Hughes was telling them everything. Amanda was actually writing some of it down with in her candy pink with Hello Kitty notebook and her Hello Kitty fluffy pen. It had a ball of fluff at the end. Val was just pretending to listen as she quietly hummed a song. It amazed Amanda how an idiot could sign better than she could!

A/N: THANKS TO ANY AND EVERYBODY WHO REVIEWED!! That just makes me write faster. The faster I type, the faster the reviewers get what they want. Anyway, I forgot who suggested, but thank to whoever did! Putting Hughes in made it a little more interesting. I like that suggestion! Also, Val is based off of Fran's friend in the Nanny. Her name is subject to change. I actually thought about naming ger Pamela ( Pam for short ). The way I've written her makes her sound a little like Pamela Anderson or Heather Biblow ( sp?). That's who Pamela Anderson played in the series. So watch out for a name change. Amanda might get a nickname becuase I'm getting sick and tired of typing her name, its kind of long. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter!