Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Intuition ❯ Lessons ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Alright, this is my first fic after the Kill Inuyasha volumes. If you like it, review. My spelling and grammar aren't that great let me warn you. But it won't be one of those misspelled stories. Also, this is my first Fullmetal Alchemist fic so please be nice! Also, there is an OC character in this story. It does seem like a made this story becuase I'm homophobic and that's not true, I like all people so I hope this doesn't offend anybody.Enjoy the story!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


INTUITION

Follow your heartYour intuitionIt will lead you in the right directionLet go of your mindYour IntuitionIt's easy to findJust follow your heart baby


CHAPTER 5: LESSON


( Roy Mustang's Office )

'' Look Mustang, you've got a date for Friday night at eight. You're going to be there or be square!'' Amanda and Val marched across the room and stood in front of Colonel Mustang's face. They both had their fingers pointed directly in his face. They also crossed their arms to add a more commanding effect on the Colonel.

'' Listen to her.'' Val said something because she needed to have something to say. Amanda looked at her as if she had said something stupid. That last comment hadn't really been necessary.

Amanda put her hand on Val's mouth,'' Let me handle this. Unless I pull your chain don't say anything else.''

'' Amanda I don't get it, and I'm not kidding this time! You just told me not to talk unless you pulled my chain! Guess what? I don't have a chain for you to pull!'' Val still didn't get it and Amanda really didn't feel like telling her.

Then Amanda just turned around and said,'' Anyways, don't mind my friend. Remember what I said? There will be consequenses if you don't comply.''

'' What if I say no?'' asked Mustang.

Amanda answered,'' Then we could always show people these and let people listen to the tapes.'' Val pulled out the tape recorder and Amanda pulled out the pictures. Val pressed play on the recorder and the man's voice rang out loudly.
''I take you to the candy shop

I'll let you lick the lollypop

Go 'head girl, don't you stop

Keep goin 'til you hit the spot (whoa)''

Then Val's voice came out loud and clear.

''I'll take you to the candy shop

Boy one taste of what I got

I'll have you spending all you got

Keep going 'til you hit the spot (whoa) ''

Val pressed stop on the tape recorder. Amanda and Roy just stared at her blankly for a moment.

'' Wrong tape Val?'' Amanda put her hands on her hips leaving Roy to just stare.

'' You know, I knew I lost this somewhere.'' Val quickly changed the tape. Then pressed play. This time, Roy was the singer, and even though there were dogs barking in the background, it actually sounded good.

'' kiesou ni togiretogire ni

inoru sono koe ga kikoeru

yami no naka de

mou hitori ja nai

daijoubu

ai suru chikara wa eien''

Val pressed stop on the tape. Amanda and Val were kind of wondering why the dogs were barking. It was probaly because he was a man singing a woman's and he was not so good at it. Val wanted to hear more. She pressed fast-foward on the tape then stopped it and played it. Roy actually sound good on this song.

'' Hanaya no misesaki ni naranda

Iron na hana wo mite ita

Hito sorezore konomi wa aru kedo

Dore mo minna kirei da ne

Kono naka de dare ga ichiban da nante

Arasou koto mo shinaide

BAKETSU no naka hokorashige ni

Shan to mune wo hatte iru''

'' The sad part is, he actually sounded good on that song.'' Amanda put her chin on her hand and tapped her foot until she came up with something. Then she said,'' Meanwhile, what is up with these pictures Val?!'' They were pictures of her and a Japanese man with her dressed like a dominatrix and him tied to a bed. Another one was of Val giving the guy a spanking with a whip.

'' Val, these were not the pictures I told you to get!''

'' They were on the desk when I looked!''

'' Hughes said he had labeled them and I asked you to check!''

'' Well how was I to know we had to check?''

'' Here's a clue Val, these pictures say '' Valerie and Boy Toy'' on the back of them!'' Val looked on the back of the pictures and realized her mistake. She smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of her head. '' Sorry,'' She muttered. Amanda smacked her forhead and sighed. She wished she could get a friend with some brains.

'' I have work to do. Let's see, you've proved that I'm a good singer and that your friend Val is a nympho. Got anything else?'' Roy was already getting annoyed.

Amanda thought and thought until she finally came up with something,'' I'll tell Ed you listen to Mika Nakashima music!'' She and Val nodded their heads together. This was sure to get him!

'' So?'' asked Roy.

Amanda pointed a finger and said,'' I will get pictures of you dancing while somebody who will remain unnamed spiked your juice!''

'' You wouldn't.''

'' I would. You must not know me pretty well if you think I don't have the pictures or I don't know where to get the pictures.'' Amanda and Val were looking pretty smug now.

Roy gave in,'' I'll go out with Edward. Not because you threatened me, but because I actually want to.''

'' Good, then its all settled!'' Amanda and Val walked out of the room while Amanda was angrily whispering to Val.

'' What was with the tape and the pictures?''

'' Well, one thing led to another and I was caught in the moment.''

'' Val, you looked perfectly there in those pictures. It was like you were doing it on purpose!''

'' Well, he started it!'' That earned Val a strange look from Amanda. It was time to make their way to the Elrics room. If Ed was going on a date, he needed a lesson.

( Elrics Room )

Ed opened the door to see three people. Maes Hughes, Amanda, and some girl who looked like a porn-star. The porn-star then said,'' I'll have you know I do not do porn1 Unless its for a certain amount of money.'' Amanda, Hughes, and the porn-star barged in. Amanda beckoned the other person to come in. Whoever it was, Ed couldn't really see them becuase of the gigantic CD/Radio player that was in front of them.

Amanda noticed Ed and Al looking then said,'' You're going to need some music if you want to learn to dance for your date.'' She lightly kissed the guy who brought in the CD player and then bent down to plug it in. Everybody was looking to see how far her skirt was going to go up if she bent down. It stayed down the whole time. Hughes, the porn-star, the guy who delivered the CD player, Ed, and Al sighed.

'' This always happens. Oh, you guys haven't met me yet! I'm Manda's friend, Valerie! You can call me Val for short though!'' She held out her hand to the Elric brothers. Amanda had got up by then and brushed the dust off her skirt and noticed everybody watching her,'' PERVES!'' She pulled her skirt down and sent the guy away, not before handing him a slip of paper. She also winked at him before he left.

Al looked around and asked,'' Why is Hughes here?''

'' I'm here to see the show of course.'' Hughes said happily. '' If Ed here is going to be taught how to dance, I need to be there.'' He just laughed while Al held Ed back. Amanda finally got how to turn on the CD player becuase the whole place shook as the music played.

''I came to have a party

Open off the Bacardi

Feeling so hot tamale

Boy, I know you watchin' me

So what's it gonna be

Purple taking me higher

I'm lifted and I like it Boy, you got me inspired

Baby, come and get it

If you're really feeling me''

She turned it down.'' Sorry about that, bass must've been too high!'' She and Val studied Ed for awhile before they figured it out.

Hughes had almost gotten away from them before they called him back,'' HUGHES!! GET BACK HERE!!''

'' But I don't wanna!''

If Ed needed an older man to dance with, Hughes was always here. Amanda or Val would teach him how to dance but it just wouldn't feel right when you need to be dancing with a man instead of a woman. Of course, Amanda and Val knew this wasn't true they just didn't want to have to dance with a half-pint.

'' CLASS IS IN SESSION! LESSON ONE: DANCING1'' Val and Amanda then transformed themselves into sexy teachers with an apple in their mouths to add insult to injury. They both had long sticks in there hands and their hair became long and curly.

'' Hughes, you need to dance with Ed! You need to have something to do.'' Amanda explained to the man.

Hughes said,'' Fine, I'll be Ed's dancing partner.''

'' THEN LET THE LESSON BEGIN!''

A/N: The songs belong to Mariah Carey, 50 cent and Olivia, Mika Nakashime, and Smap. They sure as heack ain't mine!Hope you enjoyed!