Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Intuition ❯ Finally, The Date ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Alright, this is my first fic after the Kill Inuyasha volumes. If you like it, review. My spelling and grammar aren't that great let me warn you. But it won't be one of those misspelled stories. Also, this is my first Fullmetal Alchemist fic so please be nice! Also, there is an OC character in this story. It does seem like a made this story becuase I'm homophobic and that's not true, I like all people so I hope this doesn't offend anybody.Enjoy the story!!!!!!


WARNING: There is major fluffy yaoi in this chappy. If you don't like it, the back button might be best for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~


INTUITION

Follow your heartYour intuitionIt will lead you in the right directionLet go of your mindYour IntuitionIt's easy to findJust follow your heart baby


CHAPTER 7: FINALLY, THE DATE


'' Now Ed, Amanda told me to make sure you're going to be a good boy.'' Val said as she tidied up Ed's tie. Amanda was in Roy's office getting him dressed because she couldn't trust Val with that task. Val brushed out Ed's hair and re-braided it. She also popped a tic tac in his mouth.

'' Hey, what was that for?''

Val answered,'' If you're planning on getting a kiss of any kind, you're going to need that breath smelling good.'' Val popped a mint bubblegum skittle in her mouth. She finally finished and looked back at her work and jumped up in delight.

'' You look like an angel!''

Meanwhile, Amanda was having some touble. Roy was not behaving and all she'd got him to do was put on his suit. She then got an idea and wrapped his tie around his throat choking him with it.

'' WHAT ARE YOUDOING YOU CRAZY WOMAN?!'' Roy's air supply was being cut off and he couldn't breath very well.

'' LET ME PUT ON THE TIE OR I WILL KILL YOU !''

'' AREN'T YOU ALREADY DOING THAT?''

'' SHUT UP AND LET PUT ON THE TIE! DON'T FORGET I STILL HAVE TO BRUSH YOUR HAIR! YOU LOOK LIKE A BUM!'' Amanda finally let him free. Roy fell down and grasped his throat.

He managed to wheeze,'' You are crazy!''

'' I'm not crazy its just that I had to choke you to make you listen to me. It was hard to get the both of you to agree to go on this date! Now get up and let me finis dressing you!''

'' I believe you really are crazy.'' Roy said as she tied his tie. He also handed her his brush so she could brush his hair. He then noticed the evil smile on her face as she got the gel.

'' Oh no you don't!'' By then, Amanda had already slicked back all his hair. Then she looked up at him, and thought,'' This isn't working''. She thne messed his hair back up.

'' YOU'RE ACTUALLY READY!''

( In the lobby )

Ed was waiting around for his date to show up. Valand Al were waiting with him for company. Then, Amanda came out pushing a nervous looking Roy. Hughes was also pushing. Roy weighed more than he looked. It was murder pushing him from his office to the lobby.

'' Ed, you look wonderful! As a mother, you make me so proud!'' Amanda clapped her hands together as she spun around.

'' You're not my mother.''

'' I didn't say I was.'' There was an akward silence that spread.

Then Amanda said,'' Roy, don't have something to give to Ed?'' The groaned and handed Ed some dead flowers.

'' How did they die? I just got them!'' Amanda slapped Roy on the arm.

Val cleared her throat and said,'' Well, you two have a great time.'' They started to walk off together.

'' Roy, you have to tell me about this whole thing once its over!'' Hughes shouted to his friend.

'' If you hurt my brother, I'll kill you!'' Al smiled sweetly

'' Same for me, except Ed's my charge. I feel like a whitelighter.'' Amanda said said as the two walked away.

'' I thought you said Ed and Al were like sons to you.'' Guess who, you guessed it, Val said it.

'' VAL! SHUT UP!'' everybody in the room shouted to her.

Ed and Roy were on their way to the restaurant that Amanda claimed that she had reserved for them. Both of them had been through hell and back to get ready.They weren't going to waste all that time. There wasn't much talking along the way. until they finally reached the place. It didn't take that long to reach, it was only ten minutes away. Amanda thought it would be moe romantic to walk. She poured sugar in the engines of all cars so she could make sure they walked.

When they finally got to the restaurant and got seated, that was when the dinner really got started. Everything was unfamiliar to Ed because nobody had ever taken him to a fancy restaurant.

'' I recommend the chicken, its the best thing on the menu.'' Roy said as he noticed the younger boy having a little trouble. After they ordered their food, there was an uneasy silence.

'' You know, Amanda got me to do this. '' Roy started off the conversation

'' I know, we had a dancing lesson just yesterday.'' Ed was a little nervous.

Then Roy said,'' I thought you didn't like me.''

'' I thought you didn't like me.''

Roy asked,'' How did you get into this?''

'' Amanda and Val.'' This time, it was Ed's turn to answer. Amanda and Val had made him agree to this. If he had known that this was going to be this uncomfortable, he wouldn't have agreed to it.

'' You know, you're actually handsome when you're dressed up like that.'' That comment had Ed blushing. He was tomato red.

Then, Ed said,'' You know, you're not pretty bad yourself.''

'' I suppose I could consider that a compliment. I think that's the best I can get.'' Roy smiled and said a light '' thank you '' to the waitress. The waitress had been paid off by Amanda to keep an eye on the two.

Ed took a bite out of his chicken,'' You know, this is actually good.'' He was chewing loudly and talking with his mouth full. The band stopped playing and one of it members welcomed the next singer on stage. It was a girl who reminded Roy and Ed strangely of someone they both knew. She stared off with a slow song.

As the intro beat played,'' You wanna dance?'' asked Ed.

'' I've been waiting to ask you the whole time.''

They both got up and walked up to the floor. The woman's lyrics flew right in their ear.

''Out of all the boys, you're not like the others

From the very first day, I'd knew we'd be lovers

In my wildest dreams, my darkest desires

Would I declare to you your love takes me higher


Just when we both thought our lives were set in stone

They shone a light and brought us together''

Roy spun Ed around as they danced closely together. The song continued on:

'' We are two in a million

We've got all the luck we could be given

If the world (the world) should stop (should stop)

We'll still have each other

And no matter what (no matter what)

We'll be forever as one''

Ed looked up into Roy's eyes. It was almost as if the younger boy could melt into his arms and forget about all the bad things that affected him. It was almost surreal as the song went on:

'' We are two in a million

We've got all the luck (the luck) we could be given

If the world (the world) should stop

We'll still have each other

And no matter what (no matter, no matter what)

We'll be forever as one


Forever as one

Forever as one

Forever as one


We are two in a million

We've got all the luck (the luck) we could be given

If the world should stop

We'll still have each other

And no matter what

We'll be forever as one''

She didn't sing the whole song. Just the main part of it. Then, a fast-paced song came on and Roy was the first to let go and leave.

Ed shouted,'' Are you afraid of little fast-dancing?'' He started moving his hips to the beat.

'' Old man! '' There he had struck a nerve.

Then Roy turned around,'' I'll have you know I can still shake it fast.''

'' Nobody shakes it fast anymore!''

'' Baby, can't you see
I'm calling
A guy like you should wear a warning
It's dangerous
I'm falling

There's no escape
I can't wait
I need a hit
Baby, give me it
You're dangerous
I'm loving it

Too high
Can't come down
Losin' my head Spinnin' 'round and 'round
Do you feel me now?

-Chorus- With the taste of your lips I'm on a ride
You're toxic I'm slippin' under (Ohh Ohh)
With a taste of the poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do Don't you know that you're toxic?''

It was hard to admit Ed had great dance moves, but it wasn't hard to ignore. He was kind of sexy moving around like that. They were beginning to attract a crowd. Most of them were oggling Ed. The women, and men?

''With the taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic
I'm slippin' under
With the taste of the poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic?
Don't you know that you're toxic?

Intoxicate me now
With your lovin' now
I think I'm ready now (Spoken) I think I'm ready now
Intoxicate me now
With your lovin' now
I think I'm ready now''

The song was over and Ed and Roy were given applause. They sat down after.

'' Where did you learn how to dance like that?'' Roy asked.

'' Oh, I really can't tell you. It's kind of embarrassing.'' Ed was kind of sweaty from all that dancing.

Roy looked around and said,'' You know, let's get out of here. Its getting late already.''

'' Did Amanda or Val give you a curfew?''

'' They also threatened to cut off of one of my parts if you weren't back by ten.'' Roy paid then left. They walked back home together. Ed was kind of drunk from all the dancing so he was spinnig around trying to get the night's air to breeze on him. When they reached the their destination, they turned to each other.

'' I had a good time.'' They both said together. Ed started scratching the back of his neck sheepishly.

'' Maybe we should do this again sometime?'' Ed asked.

'' Are you asking me out on another date?''

'' Yes.''

'' Well, here's your answer.'' Roy leaned down and kissed him. Ed was rooted to the spot. He melted into it and soon he was kissing back. It was an amazing way to end an amazing date. When they were finished, Roy went his way and Ed went his. Ed was practically skipping back to his room. When he opened the door, Val and Al were waiting on him with their hands on their hips.

'' I WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU!''

'' WHAT HAPPENED?''

'' DID YOU LOSE YOUR INNOCENCE?'' Al and Val finally finished together. Ed didn't really care what they said because he was in love.

'' What happened? Did you get a kiss?'' Ed could only nod at her. He couldn't believe what he had just done.

'' Its not good for you to be this happy brother.''

'' I know, I'm calling Amanda.'' Val said.

Strangely, Amanda had taken off for the night. She did leave a phone number so anybody could reach her.

When Val finally got through she said,'' Amanda, hey, of course its me Val! No, your mother did not call to ask for you. No, I did not give your her phone number. Yeah, he's back. Of course he has a smile on his face! That's what I said! That's why I needed to call you. What's going on there?''

There were weird giggling noises in the background and Val swore she could hear rock music, she brushed it off and said,'' Anyways, you gotta get here pronto. Of course if you come back he will tell you everything. Bye!'' Val hung up the phone. That look meant Amanda was on her way.

A/N: My next chapter is apart of this one. It happens while Ed and Roy are out on their date. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!