Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Intuition ❯ Interlude ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Alright, this is my first fic after the Kill Inuyasha volumes. If you like it, review. My spelling and grammar aren't that great let me warn you. But it won't be one of those misspelled stories. Also, this is my first Fullmetal Alchemist fic so please be nice! Also, there is an OC character in this story. It does seem like a made this story becuase I'm homophobic and that's not true, I like all people so I hope this doesn't offend anybody.Enjoy the story!!!!!!


WARNING: There are major sexual refrences in this chapter. It although they never get to the actual sex part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~


INTUITION

Follow your heartYour intuitionIt will lead you in the right directionLet go of your mindYour IntuitionIt's easy to findJust follow your heart baby


CHAPTER 8: INTERLUDE

Of course, Amanda had set up something special for her and a certain somebody. She took the chance to go up and change when Ed and Roy took off. Although it was sweet, she had her own needs too. She tip-toed off to go to her destination. She had on a long trenchcoat that stopped at her knees. In her coatpocket, there was a CD. She really didn't want anybody to follow her.

It took her awhile, but she finally made it to the place she was trying to reach. It was a kind of fancy hotel. Amanda checked in at the front desk and got the key they had reserved for their private meeting. She went up to the room. It had a large bedroom with a king-sized bed and a plasma-tv that hung on the ceiling. Amanda closed the door and prepared.

She dimmed the lights and opened her special bag. It contained whipped cream, strawberries, and chocolate. All this was for her speical night.She looked around and saw there was no CD player.

'' Well, this just won't do.'' She clapped her hands and a CD player appeared. She smiled with delight. It was almost time for her special guest to arrive. She looked over everything to make sure it was just right. Then she remembered what she forgot the rose petals. That was all fixed with a flick of her wrist. A knock came at the door.

Amanda hid quickly,'' You know, you can come in!'' Her guest then walked in. You could tell he wasn't really expecting much from the way he was looking. The bathroom swung open.

'' Were you expecting me?'' Amanda asked him as she undid her jacket. She laughed at the Fuhrer's gaping face. She was going for that kind of reaction. She pressed the remote to the CD player. Then, the lyrics of the song flew right into her ear:

'' sugisari shi kako toshi
waraibanashi ni kaeru tame
saigo ni kagayaku tame

sonna mirai kenage ni shinjite iru
jibun ga kirai nara
yume wa MERUHEN no naka ''

As the beat of the spng flew through her hips, she danced around moving the Fuhrer's body onto the bed. She pulled her hair out of the bun it was wrapped in and it fell gracefully on her shoulders. She started dancing on the bed's pole like she was a stripper. She was mouthing the words to the song:

'' "666" akuma no sasayaki hohoemi
MOON LIGHT keshisatte yo tte inotteru no

nemuranu machi wo kakenukete yuku yokaze ni
yureru SUKA-TO ni ashita no muki wo kanjite
ONLY I CAN HANDLE ME tayoru mono nado ni mo nai
aseru koto naku tomaru koto naku ikiteku ''

She finished off her dance with a wide split. Fuhrer Bradley could have sworn he heard some bones crack as Amanda hit the split. He laughed as she struggled to get up from the floor. She finally managed to get up off of the floor and turn the music off.

Bradley tried to get up but Amanda but her fingers to his mouth and made him lay back down.

'' I went through all of this trouble to get you to lay down and now you want to get up. Tsk, tsk, tsk, you haven't been a ery good boy.'' Amanda said as she got out the strawberries. She dipped one in the chocolate, and fed it to Bradley. She had a close call because she almost moaned when he ate it. Then the yelephone rang and she picked it up. She handed him the CD remote while she talked on the phone.

'' What am I supposed to do with this?''

'' Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Amuse yourself with the remote!''

She finally put the phone to her ear and said,'' Who is it? Val, is that you? Did my mother call and ask for me?Did you give her my phone number? Is Ed back? Does he have a smile on his face? He must've had a good time. Oh, nothing.''

The Fuhrer was tickling her in her ticklish spot. '' Oh, would you stop that!'' Bradley wasn't paying attention to her. He was playing around with the CD changer. He had just turned to a song called '' Pour Some Sugar On Me''. He wished Amanda would pour some sugar on herself. She put the phone back to her ear and saod,'' Will he tell me everything? Of course, I'll get there as soon as I can.''

She hung up the phone and looked at Bradley. They both knew that the look in Amanda's eyes meant she was going to have to leave. That's why they started kissing passionately. They wrapped their arms around each other and engulfed each other in the kiss. Amanda had to cut this off quick or she wouldn't be able to stop this now. When the Fuhrer moved from sucking her neck to nibbling on her ear, she knew she had to stop.

'' Baby, I have to leave. We can't continue this. Maybe next time.''

'' But it won't be as good as this time.''

'' I know. It sucks doesn't it!''

'' But you can't leave me here like this!''

'' Suffer.'' With that, Amanda put her trenchcoat back on and left. Of course, she would have a nice little hickey on her neck to explain, but a little make-up would help. She had on enough already that if she put on more, it wouldn't make much of a diffrence. The walk home was way more lonely than she imagined.

She made it back. She stomped slowly up to the Elric's room and opened the door and shut it. When she walked in, everybody was staring at her like she was some sort of alien.

'' It would be nice to know what you're staring at because it sure ain't my make-up. By now, you should've gotten used to it.'' Amanda's hands went on her hips.

Al was the first to say something,'' Sorry, that hickey on your neck isn't hard to notice.''

'' How did you get that anyway?'' Ed asked. Val was getting a curious too. She had disappeared after Ed left and was never to be seen again, until then.

'' I don't think that is that should be one of your concerns.'' The phone rang quite suddenly. Val was too dumb to pick up the phone and notice it had caller ID on it. Thank god Val had called her first!

'' Ma, why are you calling?''

'' You don't see fit to let your mother know the next time you're going to get a hickey. I heard you! Who was it from?'' Amanda heard some crashing and arguing in the background and a new voice came onto the phone.

'' You tramp! Where did you get the hickey from?''

'' Grandma, aren't you supposed to be at the home?'' There was some more crashing and Amanda's mother came back on the phone.

'' Where did you get it huh?''

'' How did you know about my hickey? You're on the other side of town.''

'' Your voice travels. Anyway, was it a married man?''

'' No Ma, it was a single man. This one has a little authority on him.'' Amanda smiled smugly.

'' HONEY, GET OUT THE FRITTERS! AMANDA'S FINALLY GOT A BOYFRIEND! DO YOU WANT ME TO GET OUT ONE OF YOUR GOOD WIGS FOR THE WEDDING?'' Her mother screamed to Amanda's father. Amanda didn't get her nasal-toned voice from nowhere.

'' Ma, we're not getting married.''

'' What's the problem? Does he have performance problems?''

'' No, he's got good performances. We just haven't talked about it yet.''

'' Darling, what are you waiting for? You biological clock is ticking away.''

'' MA! GOODBYE!'' She hung up the phone angrily. Amanda's mother set her chicken bone down and looked at her mother or Amanda's grandmother still tied up in the chair. She would still have to feed her or she would die.

A/N: The lyrics in the last chapter belonged to S Club 7 and Britney Spears. The ones in this chapter belong to Namie Amuro. I hope you enjoyed!