Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Intuition ❯ The Wedding Part I ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Alright, this is my first fic after the Kill Inuyasha volumes. If you like it, review. My spelling and grammar aren't that great let me warn you. But it won't be one of those misspelled stories. Also, this is my first Fullmetal Alchemist fic so please be nice! Also, there is an OC character in this story. It does seem like a made this story becuase I'm homophobic and that's not true, I like all people so I hope this doesn't offend anybody.Enjoy the story!!!!!!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


INTUITION

Follow your heartYour intuitionIt will lead you in the right directionLet go of your mindYour IntuitionIt's easy to findJust follow your heart baby


CHAPTER 11: THE WEDDING PART I


Amanda was having a hard time with Ed. He didn't understand that you couldn't see the groom 24 hours before the wedding or its bad luck. He really didn't care because he wasn't really a bride. Ed had given up because he could always use the telephone. Amanda his the phone because the last time he talked to Roy, he got on the phone at 9:00 p.m., and got off at 1:00 a.m. Amanda didn't know what they talked about in between that time-slot.

Soon, the phone rang and Amanda heard somebody following her. She shrugged it off and went to go answer the phone. It was her sweet, old, loving, caring, and annoying Grandma Sophie.

'' What do you want you old hag?''

'' I need you to come with me to get my medicine.''

'' Why?''

'' Because I said so.''

'' Okay, I'll come.''

'' You can bring your two sons with you too.''

'' Who?''

'' The one with blonde hair and the one who looks like a tin can.''

'' They're not Amanda's kids! She has no husband and no kids! She's got bupkis!'' Amanda's mother shouted on the outside. Amanda could still here her mother loud and clear over the phone.


'' A LITTLE LOUDER MA! THEY CAN'T HEAR YOU IN MEXICO!'' Amanda screeched into the phone.

'' Sorry, darling.'' Amanda's mother said to phone.

Amanda rolled her eyes,'' Anyways Grandma Sopihe, we'll come with you. My son seems to be getting restless.''

'' I thought your mother said you didn't have any kids?''

'' It was a joke Grandma!'' Amanda slammed the phone down. She went to see Ed and Al first. She told them to grab their coats because they were going out. Val was a little harder to get. She was in a state of meditation. She could not be woken up. Amanda gave up and took Ed and Al over to her mother's house. Once they got there, they took Amanda's grandmother to get her medicine.

It was hard since she couldn't find her prescription. Ed and Al were just going along with it. Plus, it took three hours just to get the actual medicine. Also, it took an extra two hours to go get somethig to eat. Amanda and her mother ate everything, and Grandma Sophie couldn't eat almost anything. It went a little something like this:

'' I can't eat this because it repeats on me. Do you have anything without spice on it?'' Grandma Sophie asked the waitor.

Amanda's mother asked,'' Why can't you just say you don't like it?''

'' I didn't say I didn't like it, it just repeats on me.'' Grandma Sophie answered.

Once they settled down to eat. Amanda's mother was suddenly interested in Ed.

'' I heard you can't wait. I couldn't wait either.'' Ma told him.

'' You couldn't wait because you'd set up a good buffet for your wedding and you ate everything!'' Amanda took another bite of her cheeseburger.

Ma looked up at Ed,'' You know, you could've borrowed my wedding dress since Amanda might never use it.''

'' MA!''

'' What? You aren't getting married.''

It was Grandma Sophie's turn to say something,'' On my wedding day, I was happiest I could ever be.''

Ed asked,'' Is it becuase you were marrying the man of your dreams?''

'' No, it was because- you know, I can't remeber why I know it just wasn't that.'' Sophie rubbed her chin trying to remeber. Ed and Al sweatdropped.

After they finished eating, they got up and left. They left Ed with the check. Even though he didn't eat that much. Amanda dropped her Ma and Grandma off at home. By the time they had left, it was getting dark. Amanda, Ed, and Al just went home. When they got there, Val was still meditating. Ed started to taking a shower.

'' Your mother told me if you try to make this day go away faster, tomorrow will come faster. Plus, I gotta get some sleep so I can wake up earlier.'' Ed said to her. When Ed got intothe shower, Val had finished meditating.

'' Val, I didn't know you meditated.'' Amanda said.

'' I only do it when I have something big to do the next day.''

'' Val, can you spell meditate?''

'' Sure Amanda, m-e-d-i-tate?''

''Good gracious Val!'' As soon as she finished, Ed came in with still drying his hair with a towel.

'' Ed, can I braid your hair?''

'' No.''

'' But you said I could.''

'' Do it then.'' Ed sat down on a pillow in between Amanda's legs. She started on his hair. She was just doing this for fun. Plus, when she took the braids out, his hair would be curly. He needed someway to get into the veil. He had chosen the dress for his wedding. Plus, he already looked like a girl.

'' Ow! Amanda that hurts!''

'' Ed, have a baby and you'll see what true pain is.''

'' Have you ever had a baby?''

'' No honey, I watch the Health Channel.''

Al was just sitting there watching. Ed winced in pain every once in awhile because the tightness was killing him.She finally finished and managed to take it out. Ed's hair was was all wavy when she took it all out. His head was throbbing in pain once she'd finished. Once she was done, Amanda and Ed went to bed. Al also layed down.

The sun was shining light and bright. Ed was the first one up. He went to go wake everybody up.

'' Amanda! Mein wedding is today!'' He shook the bundle that was laying on the bed. SHe turned over to look at him. She didn't look right. Her make-up had smeared everywhere. Ed had a hard time believing it was Amanda.

'' I'm up! I know!'' Ed went to wake up Val next. She was already up and so was Al.

'' Why are you guys up?'' Ed asked.

'' I don't sleep.'' Al replied.

'' Power Rangers only comes on sometimes.'' Val added. Ed looked at the t.v., sure enough, they were watching Power Ranger: Dinothunder. Ed had to get ready. Amanda walked through with a long over-coat.

'' We have to get ready. Chop- chop!'' She clapped her hands together as everybody went to get ready. She held Al back with her hand.

'' Al, honey, darling, you have to go in the room with the guys. The women are with Ed. Its only natural.'' Amanda dusted off Al's armour quickly. He nodded a '' okay '' and went out of the door.

'' One down, two to go.'' Amanda muttered to herself.

'' WE'RE READY!'' Ed and Val ran towards Amanda. She beckoned them to come on and soon they got to the hotel. The wedding was already being set-up. The creepy arab-guy waved at Amanda and winked at Val. She shook her head and whisked Ed up to the hotel room.

They got in and thousands of women greeted them. They took Ed without him really noticing. He was refusing make-up while everyone was trying to glob it on him. Amanda brought a box over to the bed.

'' Alright everybody, find your shoes and take them. Ed's shoes are the only ones that are crystal.'' Amanda dumped the boxes on the bed and everybody went for the shoes. She threw her hands up and started changing. It was going to take awhile to get into that big dress.

It also took some time getting her hair right. When she finished, she started on Ed's hair.

'' Why am I wearing a dress again?''

'' Because, you didn't even try to look for a tuxedo.'' Val answered.

Ed's hair was in curls in the veil. They had finally managed to talk him into some blush. Amanda put it on while the women rushed his dress. Amanda's mother walked in on them.

'' Ed, you look gorgeous!'' Amanda's mother said. She had a smile on her face and her hands were crossed over her heart.

Grandma Sophie ruined the moment,'' I thought it was a boy. Why is he wearing a dress?''

Amanda's mother went back outside to check on things. Almost all the guests were seated and the only thing missing was Ed and his bridesmaids.

She stuck her head in the door,'' Its time for the bridesmaids.''

'' Ed, wish us luck!'' All the pink dresses filed out in order. A couple of minutes later, Ed was called.

'' Ed, its time.''

'' I know.'' He covered his face with the veil and let his train flow behind him. He couldn't walk in the heels though. '' Why did I let Amanda and Val order these?''

A/N: You know, I only have two more chapter left of this. I might have more, I haven't really decided yet.