Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Intuition ❯ Wedding Planning ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Alright, this is my first fic after the Kill Inuyasha volumes. If you like it, review. My spelling and grammar aren't that great let me warn you. But it won't be one of those misspelled stories. Also, this is my first Fullmetal Alchemist fic so please be nice! Also, there is an OC character in this story. It does seem like a made this story becuase I'm homophobic and that's not true, I like all people so I hope this doesn't offend anybody.Enjoy the story!!!!!!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


INTUITION

Follow your heartYour intuitionIt will lead you in the right directionLet go of your mindYour IntuitionIt's easy to findJust follow your heart baby


CHAPTER 10: WEDDING PLANNING


Of course, Val had heard the whole story from Amanda. She also wondered why she wasn't there the whole time.

'' So, did Roy get down on bended knee?'' Val asked.

'' Uh huh, it was so beautiful.'' Amanda sobbed to her best friend.

Then, Val said,'' You know, its so hard to believe Ed's getting married before you. I always thought by now you'd have a husband, a few kids, a butler, a 3-story mansion.''

'' Val, he's growing up so fast!''

'' Well, we can't sit here weeping. We'll have to plan the wedding.'' Val got up and went to go out. Amanda jumped up and followed her. Ed had said he wanted to get married in an outside area. That narrowed it down to a couple of places.

'' Val, do you think he would like an outside wedding and an inside reception?'' Amanda asked.

'' I think he would love it.''

'' Val, after we finish with this and the the flourist, we need to get Ed fitted for a dress.'' Amanda followed her to the first hotel. They had booked the place and they were to see to it that it got ready. The flourist looked like he was a terrorist from Iraq. It wasn't the way he looked, he kept talking on a phone to somebody named '' Osama''.

'' Amanda, we're gonna die!'' Val whispered loudly to her friend.

'' Don't worry Val, I'll handle this.'' Amanda walked right past the flourist straight out of shop and started running. She left Val standing in the shop with the flourist looking at her like she was weird.

'' Is there anything wrong with your friend?''

'' No she's just fine. Anyways, we're looking for some white roses. They need to be delivered to this address for a wedding.'' Val handed over a piece of paper to the man.

'' When do you need this delivered?''

'' Oh, a week from today.''

'' This will cost a heavy sum.'' The man finally put the phone down. Val was prepared to give him whatever he wanted. Roy had said he would pay anything to make his husband happy. After she paid and left. She went outside to find Amanda 4 blocks away from the shop. Guess what? She was at an eating place.

'' Amanda, you ditched me! What if there had been an attack?''

'' Val, bubele, I went to get some food. I was hungry.''

'' A little longer and they would be out of food. Thank god I got here just in time!'' Val wiped some fake sweat off her face. She pulled up Amanda and they went to a catering business. That was Amanda's place.

They tasted some food and cake. Amanda was tasting each and every kind of cake even though she really only needed one. They went for some seafood. Lobster and shrimp. For some reason, that was just exactly wwhat Amanda wanted.

'' Val, here comes the worst part, we have to pick up Ed and Al for the fitting.'' Amanda checked her watch as she kept walking. They got there to find Ed trying to leave even though he knew it was time to go. After being retrieved from a tree by Al, he finally did. They also picked up Amanda's mother on the way. Amanda had promised her she could go and she couldn't go back on a promise.

They were sitting in a bridal shop waiting on Ed to get changed. Amanda was telling her Ma about everything they had gotten done.

'' You went food and cake tasting without me?!''

'' Ma, I didn't know you wanted to go.''

'' I'M YOUR MOTHER! OF COURSE I WANTED TO GO!'' Just then Ed came out. Amanda and her mother gasped out of surprise and Val gasped because she had never seen something so beautiful. Al just had a blank look on his face and his eyes had turned into little dots and he had sweatdrops.

'' Brother, why are you wearing a dress?''

'' I don't know Al.'' Ed's face was turning red.

Amanda asked,'' What meshugeneh put him in a dress with puffy arms?''

'' I know, he needs something tight-fitting on the arm. The bottom part needs to be puffier.'' Her Ma added.

'' Why am I wearing a dress?'' Ed asked. His voice was calm and deadly.

Val raised her hand,'' Ooooooooh, I know! I know! Call on me!'' She started jumping up and down in her seat.

'' Answer the damn question Val!'' Amanda slapped her on the back of the head. Thats what she got for leaving this to an idiot.

'' I thought you might look good in a dress.''

'' I'm a guy! Have you ever seen me in a weddding dress?"

'' No, but I've never seen Amanda in one either.''

'' You've got a point there.'' Amanda's mother said.

The messed up part was when Ed was handed a veil to put over his gown. Also, he was given a train to go on to the back of the dress. His head was bent down in shame. The woman ( or man ) who was handing him all of the things said the dress was a knockoff of Liza Mennili's wedding gown.

'' Well, since you're picking my dress out, it's only fair that I pick out yours.''

'' What do you mean?'' All three women asked at the same time.

Ed answered,'' Amanda and Val are going to part of the bridesmaides or groommaids or whatever you want to call it.''

'' Honey, I would love to be in your wedding but I barely even know you.'' Amanda's mother kissed him on the cheek.

'' Oops, I smeared you.'' She rubbed her hand on her tongue and then on his face.

'' You know,'' the owner said in a gruff voice,'' we have some dresses here for bridesmaids.'' Ed rubbed his hands together evilly. He had already picked out one of the world's ugliest dresses for Amanda and Val. They were pink and fluffy. Al took his time to laugh at them where they tried on the dresses.

'' Does anyone besides me feel like a fool?'' Amanda asked to nobody in particular.

'' That's what you get for putting me in a dress.''

They had to get one more thing ready. Ed had his own wedding book. In it, Amanda tried to fill out all of his wedding wishes.

'' What's your favorite song?'' Amanda asked.

Ed just shrugged his shoulders,'' I don't know. I'm really not into music that much.''

'' You know, Play That Funky Music White Boy is still open.'' Amanda said.

'' Anything but that song.'' Ed shook his head no.

'' Val and I have got an idea for that song of yours. You let me handle that.''

'' Oh god, no 50 cent songs for my first dance either.''

'' Don't worry, I won't.'' Amanda scratched out something with her pencil. Meabwhile, Al and Amanda's mother were helping out Val with the invitation list.

'' Dead, dead, dead, getting there, dead, dead, dead, and dead.'' Al said.

'' Ma, this wedding is going to be so cheap you can spring for the sweet potato pie!''

'' I hate that stuff.'' Ed said. Amanda and her mother are disappointed.

A/N: The next chapter is Ed and Roy'swedding, part one. Enjoy this chapter!

Also, here are the meaning of these words

Bubele: honey, darling
Meshugeneh: crazy, insane woman