Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Leaving Reality ❯ Three years later ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6: Three years later.
Grinning, I watched as Maes chased his daughter around the yard. It had been three years sense I had last been to Central City. After that incident with that weird woman, I left to do some research on this `Twilight Witch,” and guess what? That's me. Who would have thought it? “Elysia, Nina's here!!” Gracia yelled from the front door. Upon hearing that name my eyes widened. Nina!? He kept his promise!!! I watched the back door hoping that I could catch a glance of the now seven-year-old girl. I smiled when a girl with long light brown hair came shooting out of the door. Yep that was Nina all right. Giving the family one last look, I jumped from my place in the tree at strolled down the street. Nothing has changed, even after three years. Passing by a restaurant, I failed to see a certain raven haired State Alchemist sitting outside of it with a blond boy.
Whistling a tune I turned a corner to run into something metal. “Ouch.” I mumbled, looking up to meet eyes with Al. “Hey Alphonse.” I chirped, squeaking as he pulled me into a large hug. “Feiona your back!!” He shouted happily. “Colonel Mustang and Ed are going to be so happy.” I blinked at what Al had just said. Colonel? Jeez, I guess some things have changed. Feeling my feet leave the ground, I squealed. “Alphonse, put me down!” I ordered getting no response. Pouting, I sat in his arms with my arms crossed over my chest, letting him take my to god only knows where. “Brother!! Colonel!! Look who ran into me!!!” He shouted, jogging to the restaurant I passed earlier. “What are you talking about…FEIONA!!!!!” Ed shouted seeing who was in his brother's arms. “Hiya Full Metal.” I greeted grinning. He just sat there staring at me. When Al put me down I turned to Roy. “So…Colonel huh.” He nodded, never taking his eyes off me. Sighing I pulled up a chair. “I guess you want an explanation for that night, huh?” Again, all I received was a nod. Clearing my throat I started my story. “Have any of you heard of the Twilight Witch?” The all shook their heads. I don't know why I even bothered asking. After all, it's magic not alchemy. “Well, the twilight witch is one of the more powerful of witches, and I am her. The night I left, a strange woman confronted me. I didn't trust her one bit, she was givin' off a really weird vibe. Any way, when she heard your car pull up she said `ta ta Twilight Witch', and that's what got my curiosity going. I knew that Nina wouldn't be safe with me, that is why I asked you,” I nodded to Roy, “to take Nina and keep her safe. After I…ummm…left you,“ I cringed at the memory. I know I left the poor man in awkward note, “ I went to find out as much information as possible. During my travels I met up with Xandra, another witch, who took me under her wing. I've been training with her for three years and now here I am.”
I waited for any kind of response. After about five minutes, Roy stood up and ordered me to follow him. Glaring at him, I stood and followed. As much as I hated being treated like one of his subordinates, I felt I owed him something. When we were a good distance from the boys, he grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. “Hey!” I shouted bewildered. “Why did you..” His lips on mine silenced me. I was in shock. First he slams me into a wall the he kisses me. Somehow that doesn't fit. “Why did you leave?” He whispered after pulling away. Looking into to his onyx eyes, I blushed in shame, looking down. “I told you, Roy. I had to find out why she kept calling me Twilight Witch.” His eyes narrowed and he pushed me harder into the wall. “I mean why did you leave after kissing me.” He snapped. “That wasn't a kiss, it was a good-bye peck. You were doing me a big favor, and that was the first thing that came to mind at the moment as a way for me to thank you.” Seeing him smirk, I began to worry. “Ummmm Roy, could you let me go now?” I asked meekly. His smirk grew even bigger. “No, I don't think I will.” He drawled, bringing his face closer to mine. “You owe me three years worth of companionship.” Lifting an eyebrow at him, I tilted my head in confusion. “What?” I asked, completely lost. Smiling, he pushed a strand of platinum blond hair behind my ear. “For the last three years that `peck' has been running through my mind. Breaking my concentration. I think I deserve something, don't you agree.” Gulping, I looked around, trying to find a way to escape. Alas, I did not see one. “What do you have in mind?” I squeaked nervously. All he did was smile. I was soooooooooo screwed.