Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Military baby sitting ❯ PEDOFILE!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Glomp'd
Anyway, I know I havnt worked on Persona Love LBD in a while, but chapter 2 im having some problems putting it together fully, I'll try tp post more of that soon. I also know that i do a lot of stories with Ed as a chimera or Homunculus, but that's what i do best. Uhm..yeah, here's another

Reimu

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-

Roy picked Ed up and put him on his lap.

"What are you doing, dumbass?" Ed asked, Roy smirked. He started to bounce his knee up and down lightly.

"What does it look like im doing?" He asked. Ed just rolled his eyes.

"Looks like you're being a dumbass." He replied. "Anyway, do the others know yet? have you told them?"

Roy shook his head. "Not yet, do they have to know?"

Ed stood up and faced him. "Well, Al already walked in on us doing it once, and remember HIS reaction? How do you think the others will react if we dont tell them and the same thing happens?"

Roy smirked again, then he laughed loudly, remembering Al's face. Ed fumed for a moment, then he too remembered Al's expression. He laughed slightly." Ed, you know that was funny.."

Ed nodded. "I know, but if Hughes figures out like that, he'll kick your ass. He sees me as a son, and if he finds out, you're done for."

"I'll tell them today at work, for now, get dressed, you're gonna catch a cold walking around naked."

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ _+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Roy walked into his office, Ed by his side, and sat at his desk. Ed threw himself on the couch and curled up. "I havnt slept good in a while..."

"That's because you're at MY house every night." Roy reminded him."You drink too much. how old are you again?"

Ed sat up. "15. Only 6 years under the age, no biggy."

Roy sighed and scratched his head. "At lunch."

Ed blinked. "Huh?"

"We'll tell them at lunch, does that sound reasonable?" Roy said, he took out some paper work. Ever since he decided to be with Ed, as in, actually have a relationship with him, he'd been getting his work
done on time and actually in a good manner. No one knew it was because of Ed. In fact, Ed didnt even know it himself.

The small blonde nodded. "That sounds good....When's lunch?"

Shaking his head, Roy said," How can you eat so much, yet be a friggen' stick figure?"

Ed looked at him. "I ono ( i dont know, lol), I just am. And I'm not THAT skinny, am i?"

"You dont think you're fat, do you?" Roy asked, resting his chin in his hand, giving Ed a look.

"No, you just said I'm really skinny, I dont think I'm that skinny, am I that Skinny?"

Roy shook his head."Shush, you're saying it too many times in one sentence, you're gonna ruin the story. Anyway, no I was exagerating, you wierdo."

Ed huffed. "you're the pedofile, here."

"Drunkie"

"Pedofile"

"Stick figure."

"dumbass."

"Short cake"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SMALL HE COULD BE SQUISHED BY A RASIN?!?!?!?!"Ed yelled. Roy sighed, then laughed.

"I didnt say that my yummy little short cake." He smirked. Ed blushed immensly. Roy loved seeing Ed's cheeks flare up like that. Maybe because he was the only one who could make him feel warm.

"P-pervert. "Ed said quietly. Roy leaned back in his chair.

"C'mere Fullmetal."

Ed obeyed and approached the Colonel. "what do you want?"

Roy pat his own leg. "Sit."

Ed was hesitant.".........I'm not a dog."

Roy frowned. "Yes, you are. You're a dog of the military, and as your commanding officer, you're MY dog.."

Ed sighed and looked away. Then he went and sat on Roy's lap. Roy wrapped his arms around Ed's small waist and rested his chin on Ed's shoulder. "I love you, dont forget that Edward."

Shaking his head, Edward ignored him.

Roy noticed. "Do you love me?"

Once again, he was hesitant, then he answered. "Of course I do, you dont have to ask. even if I dont say anything, that doesnt mean I dont love you."

"Then what DOES it mean?" Roy asked him.

"It means i'm pissed at you, that's what." Ed said looking over his shoulder, causing Roy to move his head.

Roy smiled. "Well I'm glad you're pissed at me."

Ed looked at him funny.

"It means you dont hate me, you're just mad." Roy explained. Ed was confused."As long as you dont hate me, I'm happy. You can be mad at me all you want."

Ed smiled slightly, looking away. "Good, because apparently I'm going to be mad at you a lot."

Hughes entered the door and Ed quickly dived off of Roys lap.

"Knock first Hughes, you know that bugs me.." Roy reminded him.

Hughes grinned, "yeah, but who knows what you're doing. " He noticed Edward. " Hey Ed, I told you that next time you're in town, the first thing you do is come visit me and Gracia."

Ed smiled standing up. "Right, I'm sorry,I had other things to attend to."

Hughes, oblivious to what had been going on, looked back to Roy. "Where are we going for lunch today Colonel? Riza wants to know."

Roy thought for a moment. Ed looked at hughes.

"How about that new cafe' down the street?" Ed asked. Roy nodded.

"That actually sounds pretty good,Fullmetal." Roy smiled at him. Once again, Ed's cheeks flared up. Roy could do anythng and Edward would blush, it was funny, and cute at the same
time.

Hughes walked towards the door. "Alright then Ziggy, (that's what he'll call Ed some days, lol) and by the way, next time you guys wanna hide something from me, do it better."

Both Ed and Roy jumped at Hughes' remark. He must've known, and Roy could tell, even though Hughes could hide his emotions well, he knew the man was NOT happy about it.

Ed sunk into his eat on the couch as Hughes closed the door. "Daaaaamn."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- =-=-

Reimu's foxbu diary

Why do I call it Foxbu? Because MY character, how I like to draw myself, is a fox with bunny ears, sometimes a bunny with fox ears.

Anyway, I finally bought FMA volume 18! I'm so happy! my English teacher wanted to see what I had bought, and when she did, she's like, "Oh, another japanese comic
book. oh well"

Damn her, Ms. Lewandowaski. DAMN HER!!!

Email me when you want, comments and questions, at Reimufoxbu0w0@hotmail.com.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_ +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Ed sat silently at the table while everyone else made conversation. Roy was sitting next to him, eating his food, then looking up everynow and then to reply to someone's remark.
Finally, Roy cleared his throat and wiped his hands and face, meaning he was about to say something important. Oh, Ed wondered what it could be.

Shut up.

"Guys, I need to tell you something..." Roy said. Attention was immediately pulled towards the two of them. Ed sunk into his chair. He didnt like attention, and this was just not the right time to get it either.
"It's about me and Fullmetal.."

"Lemme guess. " Havoc said, taking his ciagartte out of his mouth. "You guys hate each other and are finally going to kill each other?"

Roy sighed, and pinched the briged of his nose in irritation. "no, Liuetenant, quite the opposite of what I was about to say..."

Hughes looked at Roy. "I'm not too happy about this you know that Mustang.."

Roy nodded. "I know he's young, but things have been better this way.."

"So you two hating each other was an act?" Breda asked. Roy shook his head.

"No, we did hate each other, just not as much anymore."

Shock came down on the table.

"How could you do this?!!?!?!?!" Havoc said shaking Roy by his shoulders.

"It's not right! Not right!!" Breda said, shaking Edward.

"you're a pedofile! a PEDOFILE!!!" Fury said, smacking the two in the head. Finally, things calmed down when they noticed the cafe' staring at them. after Lunch was over with, they
decided to discuss the issue in the courtyard by the Central City Headquarters.

Hughes stood by the wall, not wanting any part of the conversation.

"So how long has it been?" Havoc asked. Roy thought for a moment.

"Maybe a few months or so."

"I shouldve notice when you were getting your paper work done on time.." Hawkeye sighed. Roy glared at her funny. Then, all attention was drawn back to Edward. Ed jumped slightly.

"Eh? Why are you all looking at me?" He said nervously. The others closed in on him.

"do you know what you're doing?" Havoc asked, looming over him.

"He's a player, you know that, you're being played." Breda told him.

Then they looked at Roy. "Have you done anything to him.?" They all asked simutaneously. Roy now jumped.

"Er, well, you could say that.."

Back to Edward. "you're still a virgin, arent you Fullmetal?" Havoc asked.

"You have to be, you're too small, Roy would crush you-"

Ed threw them all away. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SMALL HE COULD RIDE A CATIPILLAR AS A HORSE?!?!?!"

"We never said that..."

Hughes approahced Roy and pulled him over to the wall. "Roy, did you do anything witht that boy?" He asked, his voice barely a whisper.

Roy choked a liitle. "Well, that depends, if I say yes, what're you gonna do to me?"

Hughes sighed and stepped back. "Are you serious? Roy!!"

The man just looked away. "I have a lot of paperwork to finish..."

"Who cares about that right now...the point is is that you took a young boy's innosence who knows HOW many times, and you're probably going to end up hurting him in the end-"

"I wouldnt do that!" Roy yelled." He means more to me than you think!"

Hughed suddenly got a look of shock on his face, but he wasnt looking at Roy..

He was looking at the Fuhrer.

Roy looked back, and immediately saluted."Fuhrer sir, w-what are toy doing here??"

Bradly beckoned for Roy to follow him to his office, and he obeyed. It was like being sent to the principals office during school. except who knows what this man has in store for him.

----------------------------------


Okay, so there you have chapter one. Remeber those emails. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this first chapter, i dont know how long it is tho.

-Reimu