Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Military baby sitting ❯ Fuhrer ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I'm so tired, not of much of a note today, is it?

Reimu

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Fuhrer, if this is about Fullmetal and me, I can explain..."Roy said."I think..."

The furher smiled. "I dont really care if you two are togther or not." He said. Roy blinked in confusion."This could actually come in handy.."

Roy's eyes grew wide. "Wait, what are you planning on doing?"

"Not what I"M going to do.." Bradly said. "It's what YOU"RE going to do."

Roy shook his head and stood up. Whatever it was, he didnt want any part of it. "No, Im not going to hurt him, I'm serious."

Bradly just kept on smiling. "what if I told you that YOU could be Fuhrer when I retire?"

"What?"

Bradly stood up. "I'm getting old, I have to retire sooner or later. And when i do, I can assure you a spot as Fuhrer if you do as I say."

Roy thought for a moment, then mentally punched himself in the head. How could he even consider this?"No sir, not even that will drive me to hurt Edward, I'm sorry. Now if you
excuse me, I have to go.."

"Just wait a moment, Flame." Bladly said. Envy immediately blocked the door. Roy cringed. "It's either this, or Edward Elric can die."

Roy's breath hitched in his throat. There was long moment of silence, it felt like an eternity. Finally, Roy spoke." What do you want me to do?"

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_ +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_


Ed sat silently outside on the front steps of Central command. He had found a cat outside and started playing with it. If Al had seen him now, he would never hear the end of it.

Ed shouldnt have said anything. Up came Alphonse. Ed was happy now that they had gotten Al's body back. Ed could only retrieve his leg, so he was still stuck with his
automail arm.

"Nii-san, do you have a kitty?" Al asked suspiciously. Edward had hidden the cat in his coat before Al had seen it. Or so he thought.

Ed pulled the cat out. "Uhm, does this look like a cat to you?" Ed asked. Al laughed.

"Yes, it does, admit it. " Alphonse sat down next to his older brother. Luckily, Al hadnt gown any taller than Ed, so they were the same height. "How are you and the colonel
doing?"

Ed sighed. "Good, and by the way, I told you you could call him Roy. HE even said you could call him Roy."

Alphonse just ignored it. "Where is he anyway? Dont lie, did you two get in a fight?"

Shaking his head, Ed just kept playing with the cat. "I told you, we're okay. He got called into the Fuhrers office about our relationship."

Al looked at Ed. "Really? He figured out?"

Ed nodded, then he got a depressive look. "I'm afraid he's going to get in trouble and sent to jail, for having a relationship with a minor.."

Al just put a hand on Ed's head, the same thing ED used to do to him when he was sad. "dont worry, Roy will be fine, I'm sure of it."

"Yeah, I'm fine. " Roy said, coming down the steps. "He let me go, amazingly."

Ed stood up, holding the cat. "I found a cat, can we keep him?"

Roy poked the cat in the forehead, then Edward. "Sure, why not."

Alphonse looked at Roy, still not happy with him, but glad he was okay. Who knows what Ed wouldve done if Roy didnt make it out.

"Ed, we need to get home, it's getting late." Al said. Ed handed the cat to Roy.

"Watch him for the night." Ed smiled. Roy nodded.

"You havnt moved your things into my house yet?" Roy asked. Ed looked away and shook his head.

"I've been in Rezimbool for a while, remember that." The blonde said. He kissed Roy on the cheek. Roy blushed. "i'll see you at work tomarrow."

Roy nodded and watched the two leave. He looked down at the cat, then took him inside to the Fuhrer.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"you want me to what?" Roy asked uneasily.

Bradly looked at Roy with a smile, a smile so fake it was scary."Coax Edward into becoming a subject for a military experiment."

"I cant do that, at this rate, Edward would be better off dead." Roy said.

"Do you WANT him dead though?" Bradly asked. Roy shook his head. "Then get me these two ingrediants: Edward elric, and a cat..."

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_ +_+_+_+_+


Ed had pretty much walked right into this without even knowing what was going on. Roy left the cat with Bradly and walked home. He couldnt
get over the fact that he was about to hurt the person he loved most, more than his own mother. They wer going to turn Edward into some
type of Chimera, and Roy didnt know what to do. It was this, or he could lose Edward forever. Roy stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and
rubbed his face with his hands.

"Roy...?"

Roy turned around to notice Edward on the porch of his house. He didnt even know he was anywhere near Ed's house, he had been too lost in
thought. "Edward, what are you doing up so late? It's midnight.."

Ed smiled."I should be asking you the same thing.."

Roy walked up to him and sat on the porch. "Cant sleep."

"Same here." Ed sighed. "It feel's like something bad's going to happen, and it's keeping me awake..."

Roy frowned. "What are you, psychic?" He just had to tell Edward.

Ed looked at him."What?"

Roy returned his gaze, he looked sad.

"Are you...you're not going to break up with me because of what happened today, are you?" Ed asked concerned. Roy quickly shook his head.

"No, never." He smiled slightly, it quickly faded. "Bradly offered me a spot as Fuhrer when he retires..."

Ed smiled brightly." Really? That's great!"

"But.." Roy said quielty.

Ed frowned. "W-what?"

"I would have to agree to order you to become a subject for a military expereiment.."

Ed gulped. "What kind of experiment?"

Roy looked over to his young lover. Ed had a look of depression his soft golden eyes, fear mixing into it."A chimera experiment."

"you'd never do that, would you?" Ed asked. he looked at Roy with complete fear now.

Roy's breath hitched. "Well, Ed The thing is..."

Ed didnt let him finsih. "You'd let them do that to me just to become the president?!" He yelled. "You're a jerk!"

"Ed, you need to let me finish-"

"Why should I?!" Ed yelled, tears filling in his bright golden eyes."there's no point! If you dont care, I dont care-"

"they're going to kill you!" Roy yelled. Ed stopped abruptly."It's either this, or I lose you forever! Pick one!"

Ed looked away. He scooted away from Roy a little, and put his head in his hands, thinking. "Why are you agreeing to this?"

Roy scooted closer to Ed, but Edward stood up.

"Is it to become fuhrer?!" Ed yelled.

"no! Ed, believe me! I'm trying to save you!" Roy yelled back.

"Nii-san?" Al showed up at the door, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "what's going on?"

Edward looked at Al and quickly wiped his face."nothing, we're done talking now."

"Are you two having a fight?" Al asked, noticing how red Ed's eyes were.

"Yes, al, we are." Ed said."Just go back to bed..."

"Is there anyway I can help?" Al asked. He wouldnt give up.

"GO TO BED!!" Ed yelled.Quickly Al was gone and back upstairs. Ed fell back to his knees, angry at himself for snapping at Al. Roy went to see
if Ed was okay, but Ed quickly stood up, walked inside and slammed the door. Roy ran his hand through his dark hair, then left.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

~//Reimu's Foxbu Diary//~

I decided to post the second chapter today, the same day as chapter 1, since i have nothing better to do. XP

Reimufoxbu0w0@hotmail.com

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


Ed came into work that day quietly, his long blonde hair out of his braid and hanging off his shoulders.

Riza noticed Ed was upset when he didnt go into Roy's office. Instead, Ed sat himself on the floor next to Roy's door."Ed. what's wrong?"

He burried his head in arms and shook his head, roughing up his silky blonde hair.

Riza approached him sat infront of him."You're not going to go say Ohaiyo to Roy?"

Ed mumbled something, but riza couldnt hear him. "Pardon?"

"We're not..." Ed started, but he couldnt finish."I dont think we're.."

Riza frowned. "What did he do..?"

Ed looked at her, his eyes blood shot from his inability to sleep and his hangover. "He was willing to hurt me...to become Fuhrer."

Riza sighed in irritation. "Are you serious? "

Ed stood up. "I have to go see the Fuhrer.."

Riza nodded and let him go. She wanted to talk to Roy, but didnt know what to do. She entered the colonel's office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you're willing to just give in?" Bradly asked."you're not even going to talk to Roy about it?"

"Roy doesnt care anyway..." Ed said quietly. " What's the experiment ?"

Bradly leaned back in his chair. "We're going to use you and a cat...and see what we can get. If you're going to look more like
a cat, or a human. If all goes well, the military will have itself a new weapon."

Ed nodded. "When?"

"We can go right now."Bradly said standing up. Ed nodded again and followed him.

---------------
They passed Roy's office in the hallway, the door open. Roy's breath hitched when he saw Edward pass by with the Fuhrer. He went to
stand up, but Riza stopped him, still in the middle of her lecture.

---------------------------

A week had passed and no one had seen Edward since that day. The first day, they had told Alphonse what was going on, so he was
cooped up in his house all week, not wanting to talk to anyone unless it was his brother. Roy got a call to his office and lazily answered
it.

"Colonel Mustang.."

----"Hey roy, heads up, fuhrer is stopping by your office." It was Hughes.

"Thanks." Roy said, just then the door opened and in came the Fuhrer. Roy hung up the phone. Someone stood behind him, but Roy
couldnt see who it was. Roy stood and saluted.

"Roy, I have a favor to ask of you.." The Fuhrer said politely. Roy sighed and sat down.

"It's not an order?" He asked. Bradly shook his head.

"you have a choice."

Roy nodded. "What do you ned sir?"

Bradly pulled the young blonde alchemist from behind his back. Roy gaped. It was Edward, but with cat ears and a tail. So this was
the result of the experiment. Edward looked at Roy uneasily, as if he didnt know who the man was, and he didnt know. The
experiment had completely wiped Edwrad's memory away.

"I want you to be the caretaker for Edward. Bring him to work with you everyday so we can work with him." Bradly said." We need
you to keep an eye on him."

Roy was hesitant. He looked to Edward from the Fuhrer and decided."Sure, why not.."

------------


There you have chapter 2. It took me while, i was getting distracted. Mighty Boosh is on the tv right now, lol.

-Reimuuuuuuuu