Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ National Alchemist ❯ Simply A Sinner ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

National Alchemist Chapter the Second- Simply a Sinner
 
Older brother 18, Younger brother 17.
 
“Edward!! Edward wait for me!!” Alphonse Elric ran after Ed, “Ed!! We are lost! Can't we find someone and ask where we are!?”
 
“NO!” Ed was mad as he continued stampeding around the town. People stared at them. “If we ask directions people will think we are dumb, and then they will laugh. And most likely call me `Short'”
 
-.- “No they won't Ed! You have gotten much taller lately! You aren't at all as short as you used to..” Alphonse stopped talking as he noticed that Edward was running after him.

”SHORT!! YOU CALLED ME SHORT! YOU ARE GOING TO PAY BIG TIME!!!” >=[ Ed began to chase after Alphonse and they were running around the town causing a
 
scene. “What is happening?” A man said to his friend. They were around the area of Ed and Al at the time. “Do you know?”
 
His friend replyed: “ I think that the short one is mad at the taller one…”
 
Edward immediately stoped chasing Alphonse and ran over to the man that called him `The short one'. “WHO DID YOU CALL `THE SHORT ONE THAT CAN ONLY BE SEEN WITH HIGH-TECH DEVICES'!! WAS IT YOU!!” He angrily pointed at the man.
 
The man simply stated- “Oh… I didn't say that” ^^; He backed away.
 
“OH!!!!!” Ed was super ticked off as he started to beat the man up.
 
“Ed. Please Ed, stop, do not hurt him.” Alphonse always had a word of reason when Edward lost his short fused temper. “What did he do to you?” o-o
 
“He… called… me… short…” Ed stopped hitting the man at bay and looked. In the back of the crowd a person had a black cloak over their whole body. The person and Edwards's eyes met. “Lust?” Ed sat there in a haze of fantasy as he held the man by the collar of his shirt. “Could it be…”? He looked again. The person was gone. “No…”
 
“Ed?” Alphonse stood behind his brother and with a curious look on his face. “Was that…”?
 
“Yeah, I think so…” Edward stood up, startling Al. “Do you know what this means?”
 
“No…” Al put his hands behind his back and waited for Edwards reply.
 
“The sins are back”