Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ One More Time ❯ Back When... ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Full Metal Alchemist, even though I wish I did!
 
Title ~ One More Time
Author ~ slice_em_up
Summery ~ When things get heated, Flames fly and Metal gleams
Warnings/Notes ~ This is my very first fanfic let alone hentai, so if it sucks, I'm sorry, please R&R. EdxRoy
 
 
One More Time
 
Chapter One
 
It had been five years since Flame had seen Metal. Two years prior to Metal leaving, Flame had confessed his love to Metal who had done the same. Flame and Metal had been working together as dogs of the military for 3 years, secretly thinking of one another while telling each they hated them with a passion, than that one night changed everything…
Seven Years Earlier
 
Roy Mustang and Edward Elric had been hot on the trail of the murderer, Scar, who, years earlier, had killed the chimera made by the Sewing-Life Alchemist, Shou Tucker. The chimera was composed of Tuckers daughter, Nina, and his dog, Alexander. Ed never forgave himself for not saving Nina when he had the chance.
Ed was used to losing loved ones in his life, because first he lost his father, who left his family, then his mother, who died while waiting for their father to come back, now he lost Nina, the cute little girl who thought that he was the neatest, and soon he was going to lose his friend, Luietent Colonel Hughes. And in six years he would lose his only blood relative, his only brother, Alphonse Elric, and also his childhood friend and his new mechanic, Winry Rockbell, but we're not focusing on that at the moment, that comes later.
“Fullmetal, don't look so upset, she was just a little girl who you hardly knew” Mustang would tell him time and time again.
“I could have saved her from that horrible thing that I called `sir' and she called `daddy'. She didn't deserve what happened to her, it wasn't right!” Ed had always responded that way, but today his reply was different. “Yeah, Colonel your right, I'm just stupid to think that I could have saved her, right? Isn't that what you wanted to hear? Isn't it? Well you know what, I can't think that way, if I can't save a little girl, how am I supposed to survive if something like that happens to me? How?” He shrilly shouted at the Colonel as warm, salty tears rolled down his cheeks. “If I couldn't have saved her, someone else could have, but no, I was all alone in this, no one was willing to help me, and even though I was the one who figured it out, the Brigadier General is taking all the credit, the credit I should be getting!” And with that, Ed lost all consciousness and passed out, falling into the Colonel's lap.
When Ed came to, he was in the Colonel office staring at the ceiling, slowly he sat up, looking around wondering where he was, as he turned, he saw the colonel sitting with his back to Ed staring out the window. Ed thought this would be the perfect opportunity to escape, so carefully, he stood up and inched his way to the door, half way to the door he heard, “Uhm, can I help u with something Fullmetal?” At that moment Ed leaped for the door handle, and turned it, only thing was, was that the doorknob wasn't turning. “If you're looking for the way out, your best bet is jumping out the window. I have the only key to that door, so you cannot get out, now please, have a seat so we can talk and have a cup of tea.”
“Why would I want to have a cup of tea with you, what's so special about it? And why do you want to talk? If it has anything to do with Nina, I'm not gonna talk.” Ed said demandingly.
“Oh you will talk, and you will talk right now, regardless of your feelings. Since you have became a dog of the military, you need to grow up a little bit more and learn that people die, it happens.”
At that moment, the office door swung open.